Photo

[WTA]obitsu~

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 mioyi

mioyi

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 97 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 03:26 PM

hello~i've been planning to get a 21cm doll(obitsu) for quite some time now~was just wondering..if i choose heads with no holes..( 21-01 head, 21-02 head, Neko head)..how do i put on the eyes?O.O...do i actually paint it on,buy eye decals or sent it somewhere to be done?~and for the hair~...how lehh..T.T?just wanna make sure before i buy>

#2 mioyi

mioyi

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 97 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 11:17 PM

Hi ^^ For the head you can actually do all you mentionedYou can paint it on yourself using acrylics, buy and stick on eye decals or pay someone to do it.It's a little hard for the 1/6 size dolls buy you could try opening the eyes using a blade, though since the heads are really small I wont recommend it unless you know what your doing.As for the hair erm I just buy wigs XDThere are also custom heads with hair implant. There are tutorials online on how to do this yourself as well.^^

>: O..~ty kuro-chan:')

#3 kuro

kuro

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 506 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 11:51 PM

Hi ^^ For the head you can actually do all you mentionedYou can paint it on yourself using acrylics, buy and stick on eye decals or pay someone to do it.It's a little hard for the 1/6 size dolls buy you could try opening the eyes using a blade, though since the heads are really small I wont recommend it unless you know what your doing.As for the hair erm I just buy wigs XDThere are also custom heads with hair implant. There are tutorials online on how to do this yourself as well.^^