#1 rosaphina

rosaphina

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 11:47 PM

Greetings everyone,

I am an intuitive person and have been reading tarot for people online and now I have decided to provide live readings. (I am still offering online readings though). The purpose of my service is to provide guidance and/or inspiration. Otherwise, it is simply for entertainment.

Is my reading accurate? I have been told by people that my readings describe their situations or emotions very well, and my premonitions seem to come true for them too. But tarot reading is not about how accurate I am in describing you and your environment, it’s about telling you the road taken and not taken especially when you are making a decision. It’s about getting advises on your situation so you can make better decisions.

Is my destiny fixed once my path is revealed? You can change your destiny by your own actions. It is up to you whether you want to follow the advises provided by the tarot. It’s free will.

There are limits to what I’m willing to read. Mainly, I will not predict death, give advise on medical, legal and to a certain extent, financial issues  like bankruptcy and lotto numbers. Please seek appropriate assistance.

I am available for face-to-face reading at locations accessible by public transport. For some reasons, if you would like to have a reading without meeting me, you may opt for email reading where I will give you the reading in the form of email. Which is more accurate? Both is fine with me, as I just need to know your name and question to perform the reading. In fact, email reading is more beneficial as I would have more time to smoothen the messages I get from the cards.

My charges minimum is RM30 per reading for one question.

If you have any questions about my service, please feel free to drop me a message. I look forward to reading for you. =)

*If this post is not in the right thread, please remove it. Thank you.

• tnsdaqokm likes this
Tarot reader for HIRE!

#2 rosaphina

rosaphina

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 09:43 PM

For some reason, I am feeling someone here is needing assistance via reading - which made me open this thread in the first place. 

I am gonna provide a free one-card reading to the first three people who reply this post. You won't be able to post your question as I will do a general reading with the question "What you need to know now." I will post the reading on this thread too. 

Tarot reader for HIRE!

#3 FruityRumpus

FruityRumpus

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 192 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 12:21 AM

Well, I am currently in a bad situation, this week has been terrible for me. My relationship with my partner had been slowly breaking off? I'm not sure but he said that I'm not noticing him. What could I do to keep us both together?

Decapitating heads since ever.  :heart: 

897142__safe_solo_fluttershy_animated_sc

#4 rosaphina

rosaphina

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 10:16 AM

Well, I am currently in a bad situation, this week has been terrible for me. My relationship with my partner had been slowly breaking off? I'm not sure but he said that I'm not noticing him. What could I do to keep us both together?

Hello! Thanks for ur interest! As i stated earlier the question im gonna do is a general question n u have asked for a specific question. What im gonna do is to connect the general question to ur need. N the reading may contain some description of ur emotions or even ur partners n i will b posting on this thread, r u ok with this?

Anyways, i will be in bukit bintang area until 2pm-ish today (11/5) so drop me a pm if u want a live reading n we can meet up in a cafe!
Tarot reader for HIRE!

#5 rosaphina

rosaphina

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 12:08 PM

Dear FruityRumpus, 

By asking for this free reading, you agree to the following:

1) You are above 18 year old.

2) I am not liable for any damages caused indirectly by the reading.

3) This is strictly for entertainment purpose. You are free to believe the information/advise given by the card. The decision is yours to make at the end of the day. 

Using the Victorian Fairy Tarot, I have drawn the Four of Winter.  An elderly fairy male is sleeping in a log during winter. His face wears a calm expression despite the snow covering his surrounding. In general tarot terms, it refers to the Four of Swords. It usually means stress, mental exhaustion or retreat but I feel is about resources and coming to terms.

There are times you may feel you do not have the resources to do the things that you want. However, it is the opposite for you. You have the resources that you need and want to achieve your goals. You need to have confidence in yourself. Like the male fairy in the card, he is not shivering in the cold. In fact he looks like sleeping comfortably despite the thick snow around him because he knows he can withstand the snow. Or he will just have to make do with whatever resources he has at that moment. 

Also, another question that poses by the card is have you been distancing yourself from your environment? The male fairy is sleeping in a log. And I feel the log sphere (refer to picture) is where you have been staying for some time. This could be the reason why your partner said you may not be noticing him... You may be noticing him but you are not doing so will full attention. Do you see the steps in the picture? Looking at it, it's obvious that the steps were walking into the log, but here I feel the steps indicate you need to wake up from the slumber and walk out off the log despite the harsh weather. You may have retreated unconsciously so you need to ask yourself what has happened in the past that contributes to this change in yourself. The male fairy is sleeping but if you look closely to his fingers on his wings, you can see he is pointing to the back. Did he point that unconsciously or is it to remind him of something? If yes, what it is? And he is already sleeping at the edge of the log... is he ready to wake up but something is pulling him back to sleep? 

About your relationship, I can feel your partner is hurt and unhappy. You are able to fix it by reaching him out and talking. Remember, you already have the resources that you need as in knowledge/know-how here. 

Overall, you need to remember that you have the resources to achieve the things that you want. Otherwise, you need to start looking outside of your surrounding or comfort zone. The card also asks you to review your past that may have bring changes in yourself or retreating unconsciously because it is time to wake up to come to terms with it. 

VictorianFairy4ofWinter_zps7a8a4ef9.jpg

Tarot reader for HIRE!

#6 Yukimi

Yukimi

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 02:46 PM

Can you please do me? I would like to know as well! Thank you :)

#7 rosaphina

rosaphina

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 09:35 PM

Can you please do me? I would like to know as well! Thank you :)

Dear Yukimi, 

3) This is strictly for entertainment purpose. You are free to believe the information/advise given by the card. The decision is yours to make at the end of the day. 

Using the Paulina Tarot, I have asked "what do you need to know now." The card I have drawn is the Queen of Swords. A lady is holding the sword while the other hand is holding a flower. There are two dogs beside her. 

The message for you is to live life to the fullest. At the moment, you have been caged by your own sadness in your heart. Try doing things that you like so you can be happy and to release the worries that run in your head so you can ease the frowns at your forehead. 

I hope the reading is relevant and helpful to you. 

Paulina%2BTarot%2BQueen%2Bof%2BSwords%2B

• Yukimi likes this
Tarot reader for HIRE!

#8 carmensakura07

carmensakura07

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 06:16 PM

Hi, I would love a reading. I do believe in these things. 

I just want to know more about my own life and my love life.

lol.

Thanks.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

#9 rosaphina

rosaphina

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 10:39 PM

Hi, I would love a reading. I do believe in these things. 

I just want to know more about my own life and my love life.

lol.

Thanks.

Hello carmensakura07, 

Using the Favole tarot, I have drawn the Three of Masks. It shows only three masks. In general tarot terms, it refers to Three of Pentacles. It is usually related to finances, however, here I am feeling is about family.

As I have stated in my terms and conditions above, the only question I will be doing is what you need to know now. However, I will still relate your question to the card drawn.

The advise to the original question is spending time together with your family especially your siblings. Also use this opportunity to discuss about issues that you may have with them or just simply share your thoughts.

As for your two questions, I am feeling the card is trying to tell you to prioritise family at the moment. 

Hope the reading is helpful and relevant. 

20140610_224442_zpsc0cab39e.jpg

Tarot reader for HIRE!

#10 rosaphina

rosaphina

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 10:45 PM

Is anybody up for a free one card tarot reading? Offer ends by 15 July 2016.

By the way, I am having promo for July which is written tarot reading. Ask within for the price!

Tarot reader for HIRE!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users