GUNDAM MODEL KIT CONTEST 2014 -
Location: Level 5, Skudai Parade Mall, JOHOR
Date: May 31, 2014
Best Cosplay Award – A trophy to take home and RM500 Cash
First Runner Up Award - A trophy and RM300 Cash
Second Runner Up Award - A trophy and RM200 Cash
Best Cosplay King Award – A trophy and RM100 Cash
Best Cosplay Queen Award – A trophy and RM100 Cash
1. Contesters may choose solo or one team of cosplayers.
2. The contesters’ costumes must be from anime, manga, and video games.
3. All image rights in all media exposure, promotional activities in print media as well
as events and performances, and announcements of the Cosplay Competition during
the event, will be attributed to JS Hobby.
4. Organizer reserves the right to withdraw the participation of the contester who
may break the rules and regulations. .
5. All the music to be use for the performance of the contester have to be submitted
to the organizer by three days before the event.
6. No volatile/explosive/toxic/radioactive/reactive/corrosive/easily flammable
substances are allowed.
7. The stage has to be in original situation after the performance of each contester.
8. Judges decisions are final. Any complaints/comments may not be entertained.
9. Closing date for cosplay competition ONLINE Registration is 25th May 2013.
Cosplay Competition Registration Format Info:
Participants required to fill up the detail information and register online by
emailing the forms, reference pictures and audio/visuals (MP3/WMV) to:
Full Name (As written in IC):
- The Cosplay Competition judgment by event guests.
- Judging criteria
Each judge of the Cosplay Competition can award 50 points for Costume and Props,
30 points for performance, and 20 points for faithfulness to the original work, for a
maximum total of 100 points.
The Judging will be for Costume and Props will not during the performance, it will
before the performance for the Judges to judge the Costume & Props point.
1. Costume & Props (50 points): design, faithfulness to the original characters costume.
2. Performance (30 points): level of performance, inventiveness, entertainment.
3. Fidelity to Original (20 points): level of faithfulness of the performance towards the
original story and characters.
Cosplay King and Queen Award winners are not judged from the competition contester,
and they will be chosen from the event participants who are not the contester.