#3 Freelancer937

Freelancer937

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1900 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 03:18 PM

kejadahnya

-The Awkward moment when Flaming gets mistaken as trolling and when stating the obvious is mistaken as flaming :dodgy: -Whosoever yang receive email from Junster@hotmail.com you gaiz can officially laugh at it. Troll at it and plox printscreen and show me. Its a fake account going around impersonating me sending hatemails bla bla bla

#4 Nastrino

Nastrino

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 04:36 PM

What the heck is this

#5 volgarussian

volgarussian

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 01:16 AM

Alright, I'm not privileged enough to have a huge say on this, but...from what I can tell, this guy by the name Muhamad Hamiz was invading the personal space of a number of female cosplayers, and got flamed for it by the people in the cosplay community.

Both incidents are absolute bullcrap. Is it necessary to do either of them?

With consent or not, invading personal space is a serious matter. Doing it without consent is definitely wrong. Harrassment. Enough to get you sued and jailed if reported. So with it should be alright, yeah? Nope. Some people are still not comfortable with it...yet some still allowed it to happen. Why, though? It's relatively easy to say no if you really are having a doubt about people touching you in cosplay. Just say no. Fight back. Punch. Kick. Scream. You don't want to be touched or hugged when you're cosplaying, then show it. 

While I never agree on a half-assed consent in touching or hugging other people, I'm also pretty much not agreeing to flaming. I get it that he had upset a few people by doing this in the name of 'having fun', I understand if there are testimonials about his unflattering behaviour and him taking pride of doing it, but is the flame really necessary? Can't you just talk to him, discuss it with him carefully, maybe a few of his colleagues could meet and advice him on this matter personally? Openly flaming him and directly or indirectly calling him out (not really want to blame this thread, but it does look like an indirect calling out on him) isn't going to solve this problem...in fact, karma might just come back to the flamers in full circle someday. 

Again, I ask, is it necessary?

As I said, I'm not privileged enough to be involved in this drama, considering I'm not strongly involved in the cosplay community. But I do hope the guy in question repented and apologized to those he had 'used' in the photoshoots, especially those who had given little to no consent about his doings, reflect and promise never to do it again.

And those who had flamed or is still flaming him, just stop. It's nice that you're trying to teach him a lesson, but the way you're doing it is obviously wrong. I'm sure you've heard somewhere, to 'treat others the way you want to be treated'...so if you don't like the idea of getting flamed in anything on such a massive scale, then just stop. Think of a better way to solve this problem other than openly calling out on the offender. There are worst crimes he could have done, but this certainly doesn't need this kind of childish drama.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

tl;dr: the thing that started this thread is bullcrap, and i hope it's solved professionally by now 

|| FB || twitter (R18) || dA || tumblr (R18) ||

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users