**Illustration for promotion purpose only
Comic Fiesta Mini 2014 Artbooth Registration [Registration Closed]
1. All fields are mandatory in the registration form:
1 table + 2 chairs + 1 tag = RM100 (Rental) + RM50 (Deposit)
2 table + 4 chairs + 2 tag = RM200 (Rental) + RM50 (Deposit)
Extra tag(s) RM20 each (Maximum of extra 3 tags per table)
2. Registration period will start from 2nd June 2014.
3. Processing time will take about 7 working days. A Booking Confirmation will be sent out to you to inform you of your status (Confirmed or Waiting List)
4. Payment information will be included in the booking confirmation email. Kindly reply with all information requested.
5. A confirmation reply via email will be sent once payment is received. Please allow 1 week of processing time before expecting the email.
1. Due to limited available space, each group is only allowed to purchase a maximum of 2 booths.
2. Confirmed booking must be fully paid within 5 working days time.
a. Failure to do so will result in cancellation of booking.
**Artist booth owner will not require any tickets to enter the event. Instead, each booth will come with 1 Tag that will allow you to skip the queue and enter the hall through non-public entrances. Extra tags are available to be purchased, to
a maximum of 3 extra/booth(table).
1. Table size: 1.5 meter x 0.6 meter
2. Each table comes with 2 chairs (due to logistic constraints no extra chair will be provided)
3. Table cloth can be provided however advised to bring own for nicer table cloth
4. Tags provided per table: 1 Tag
5. Extra chair(s) or furniture is not allowed in the basic art booth area
6. Laptops are allowed but bring at your own risk (there are no plug points).
a. Day 1: 8 am - 10 am*
b. Day 2: 8 am - 10 am*
1. Only art booth owners with tags are allowed into the convention hall for setup.
2. Booth owners need to register their booth and collect their tags before entering the convention hall.
3. For more information to purchase extra tags, please read the booth order section
1. Artist Booth Storage:
a. Booth owners are allowed to leave and store their merchandises overnight in their booth area in the convention hall.
b. It is advisable NOT to leave any valuables overnight in the convention hall.
*CF Mini is not responsible for any loss or damage of art booth owners’ belongings.
2. Art booth owners are encouraged to drop off one copy of their merchandise to CF Mini during registration.
a. The sample merchandises will be compiled and shown to the creative industry that CF Mini is connected with.
b. Please make sure that there is some form of contact on the merchandise(s).
Art Booth Owners’ Merchandises:
1. All items on sale must be an ORIGINAL CREATION by the SIGNATORY.
2. All products, whether fan-works or original ideas must have been drawn or made by the participating group.
3. Any commercially produced item (of any type) are NOT permitted to be sold during the event.
4. Strictly NO second-hand, violent, socially offensive or adult materials.
5. Strictly NO hentai, yaoi or yuri materials.
6. A notice is mandatory for books containing content above PG-13.
7. Booth owners that are selling on behalf of an artist must attach a proof of consent from the original artist.
8. Proof of consent:
a. Any type of recognition such as a signature letter or an e-mail, that indicates that original artist approves of you selling in
CF Mini premises.
b. Art booth owner should directly represent the artist.
9. Any artbooth owners found to be in violation of these rules will be warned and asked to remove products (which violates rules).
10. If artbooth owners are unwilling to follow rules, artbooth owners will be black listed for future events.
11. Artwork and merchandises will be sorted out by the Comic Fiesta Mini Artbooth team mainly on the basis of type of works and quality of works.
12. Type of works which are preferred in chronological arrangement:
a. Self made Comic/ Manga (original / fan arts)
b. Illustration/ printed book
c. Self made games / digital product
d. Printed goods – poster, postcard, sticker, badges, keychain, T-shirt, bookmarks, calendars , etc
e. Craft – accessories, soap, handmade plushies, etc
1. Due to errant booth owners, a RM 50 refundable deposit will be enforced.
2. The deposit will be forfeited should the booths commit any of the following violations:
i. Booth owners are required to attend for the days their booths are rented for.
b. Arriving late without informing committee
i. Please SMS the person in charge if you will arrive later than 10am (number will be given along with booth location email)
c. Taking Early Leave
i. Booth owners are responsible to ensure that their booths are manned through the two days of the event (10am-6.00pm).
ii. The only exceptions to this are booths who have completely sold off their products whereby a member of the art booth organizing committee (at the registration booth) must be notified before leaving.
d. Damage to Facilities Provided
i. Rented booths and its surrounding areas are the responsibility of the booth owners. Any damage sustained, whether permanent or otherwise, that may result in the devaluation of the facilities provided will constitute as a violation to this rule.
e. Loss of Facilities Provided
i. Any facilities provided (e.g. tables, chairs, table cloth) will be the responsibility of the booth owners themselves.
f. Forgetting to collect the deposit
1. Artist booth owner forgetting to collect the deposit on CF mini Day 2 before 6 pm will forfeit their RM 50 deposit
2. The forfeit of the RM 50 does not constitute for any penalty that result from compensation for the loss/damages, which will be the added responsibility of the booth owners themselves.
3. The refundable deposit can be claimed from the registration booth from Sunday, 4 pm onwards.
g. Breaking Merchandises rules
1. Failure to heed warning of committee when warned about artbooth merchandise rules.
2. If unwilling to follow rules even after deposit is forfeited, artbooth owners will be blacklisted for future events.
1. Orders are for 2 days only.
2. You may unofficially share your booth with another group but the official listing of artist booths involved would be under the name you have registered with us.
3. Booth Pricing (Max 2 tables per booth owner):
A. Artist Booth
1 table + 2 chairs + 1 tag = RM100 (Rental) + RM 50 (Deposit)
2 table + 4 chairs + 2 tag = RM200 (Rental) + RM50 (Deposit)
4. Extra tag(s) : RM 20 each (Maximum of extra 3 tags per table)
*We reserve the right to change the R&R without prior notice.
Any additional requests from artbooth owner must be done 1 month before the event (26 August 2014)