#61 Mafiakiller47

Mafiakiller47

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 03:37 PM

Greeting,

I didn't see my artbooth name, 'Cut Cut Cut' in waiting list. Maybe the link is broken.
Anyway, for backup purpose, this provided link will show our drafts of laser cut keychain and t-shirt

http://s1048.photobu...4 Registeration

Thank You.

#62 chilicandy

chilicandy

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 04:37 PM

:(  received the rejected email already.
Thank you for informing us. It's been a long wait for this result, and now we can moves on and concentrate on our work.
Sigh. Hope to get a chance next year.

#63 Eleven

Eleven

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 09:10 PM

Excuse me, my booth name has a silly typo The Tarik lmao could I please have it changed to Teh Tarik, thank you!

tehtarikplz_by_erebun-d7yvoo4.png

#64 tmkk961

tmkk961

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 07:17 PM

On my Doujin Circle Database, AKABUMI, I've just added another image of a product I want to sell. Well… It's a painting and it's just a sample of how the product looks like because I still haven't got any new paintings yet.

I might sell paintings this year once I get a booth.

And I will add more images on my database. It's good that CF started the Doujin Circle Database. Next time, I can show off my products here. Not just on the deviantArt Journal.

http://community.com.../10527-akabumi/

EDIT - Can I also suggest something in the future for CF?

In Japan, they have shops like Toranoana and Melon Books where they sell Doujin stuffs. Some of the products they sell there are the stuffs they sell at Comiket. What if Comic Fiesta also start something similar? Like a shop in KL where Doujin artists can also sell left over stuffs after CF. Or are there any shops I didn't notice in KL? A shop selling stuffs done by Doujin Artists. It's just a suggestion. It's okay if CF is still not ready for it yet.

#65 AgitoBlues

AgitoBlues

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 09:18 AM

Still not receiving any emails nor do I see my circle's name on any of the list. My circle's name is MONO-EYE PRODUCTION.

I know an upstart circle like mine have to face a lot of competition from the old timer, but don't leave me hanging man.

#66 lowiesclw

lowiesclw

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 247 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 01:05 AM

did cf admin team ppl send all the confrimation letter to all the booth owner? is been 6 days after 9th Sept....

2010 cosplay project :: Muramasa: demon Blade - Momohime ::2010 Fanart Project- Nintendo Wii Game, Keroro Gunso...::::: if u need ppl join doujin booth, contact me..XD :::::

#67 krystlekmy

krystlekmy

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 95 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 01:44 AM

did cf admin team ppl send all the confrimation letter to all the booth owner? is been 6 days after 9th Sept....

I got confirmation email from CF after result is out, but I'm not sure for others. Maybe CF Crew were busy for CF Mini is coming on next weekend... or reply with booth owners' email about upgrade or something... Well, I can wait for them when they are ready. ^^

DeviantART: http://krystlekmy.deviantart.com

Wolf Brothers -Products- Facebook: https://www.facebook...480988852149275

#68 reimy

reimy

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 01:46 PM

Hi Kai,

i like your idea, it would be great if we are able to do a concept store like this.

even Taiwan also has a shop that sells the goods.

sample, they got token machines like gatcha for badge

our group was thinking the concept too

On my Doujin Circle Database, AKABUMI, I've just added another image of a product I want to sell. Well… It's a painting and it's just a sample of how the product looks like because I still haven't got any new paintings yet.

I might sell paintings this year once I get a booth.

And I will add more images on my database. It's good that CF started the Doujin Circle Database. Next time, I can show off my products here. Not just on the deviantArt Journal.

http://community.com.../10527-akabumi/

EDIT - Can I also suggest something in the future for CF?

In Japan, they have shops like Toranoana and Melon Books where they sell Doujin stuffs. Some of the products they sell there are the stuffs they sell at Comiket. What if Comic Fiesta also start something similar? Like a shop in KL where Doujin artists can also sell left over stuffs after CF. Or are there any shops I didn't notice in KL? A shop selling stuffs done by Doujin Artists. It's just a suggestion. It's okay if CF is still not ready for it yet.

#69 zed

zed

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 07:12 PM

Failed to get one this year also OTL,

Looking for booth sharing, just need 25-30% space, willing paying half

https://www.facebook...bpDesign?ref=hl Selling anime t-shirt!

#70 crazilili

crazilili

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 123 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 11:19 PM

Greeting,

I didn't see my artbooth name, 'Cut Cut Cut' in waiting list. Maybe the link is broken.
Anyway, for backup purpose, this provided link will show our drafts of laser cut keychain and t-shirt

http://s1048.photobu...4 Registeration

Thank You.

I believe the email have been sent.

Excuse me, my booth name has a silly typo The Tarik lmao could I please have it changed to Teh Tarik, thank you!

tehtarikplz_by_erebun-d7yvoo4.png

Noted.

Hi,

We are working on it.

Basic booking confirmation will be sent today while premium will be sent tomorrow.

Thank you for your patience.

P.S. We like to enjoy our weekend without working. (some of us are working while some of us are studying and some of us just want to play some game.)

Hope it works out for you :)

#71 tmkk961

tmkk961

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 05:15 AM

Yes. AKABUMI is on Confirmation List (Premium).

Thank you very much.

CF Staff members will get discount for Live Commissions from AKABUMI. They need to mention that they are CF Staff members or from the CF Committee during Comic Fiesta. And also show their tags for proof.

#72 LittleKumiko

LittleKumiko

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 07:52 AM

Thank you so much for the upgrade :) !

#73 JoouChiyanmon

JoouChiyanmon

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 09:10 AM

Failed to get an artbooth.

Anyone who are willing to share their artbooth/premium artbooth with me please do pm me.

Will discuss the condition together.

#74 Anime Hobby

Anime Hobby

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 11:57 AM

Nice offer, i would like to share if there's still some space ;) I discuss with my colleague first, do you still need it?

#75 tmkk961

tmkk961

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 06:41 PM

So for those of us whose booths are already confirmed, can we now promote our booth and stuffs to sell on the Comic Fiesta 2014 FB Event Page?

#76 krystlekmy

krystlekmy

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 95 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 08:04 PM

Hiya, I just paid and sent your email on 16th Sept. Please check my email and receipt, thank you ^_^ My basic booth: Wolf Brothers.

DeviantART: http://krystlekmy.deviantart.com

Wolf Brothers -Products- Facebook: https://www.facebook...480988852149275

#77 crazilili

crazilili

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 123 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 04:38 PM

So for those of us whose booths are already confirmed, can we now promote our booth and stuffs to sell on the Comic Fiesta 2014 FB Event Page?

Sure please do :)

Hiya, I just paid and sent your email on 16th Sept. Please check my email and receipt, thank you ^_^ My basic booth: Wolf Brothers.

We'll get back to you by email. :)

#78 puruhunter

puruhunter

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 07:32 PM

Hello admins, just worried as I've made payment on early 16th of September and it's 19th now still no feedback e-mail on my payment for the booth, may I know a rough date when we would receive our payment confirmation mails? 

banner-2.png

#79 tmkk961

tmkk961

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 08:25 PM

Can you add the Japanese texts for AKABUMI?

Like this: AKABUMI あかブミ

Thank you.

#80 elle-rei

elle-rei

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 04:14 PM

Already make payment on 18th Sep but still haven't get any respond, please check mail >.<

by the way my booth is iro*iro

#81 crazilili

crazilili

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 123 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 06:04 PM

Already make payment on 18th Sep but still haven't get any respond, please check mail >.<

by the way my booth is iro*iro

Hi,

The payments are currently being processed.

Please do wait a bit more. 

Thanks.

#82 tmkk961

tmkk961

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 08:01 PM

I hope you can send the email for payment soon.

I really want to pay for my booth (AKABUMI) as soon as possible.

Thank you.

[EDIT] - It's almost the 29th. I hope you can send the email to us ASAP so that we can pay for Premium Booth. I still haven't received the email for payment yet (amount to pay as well as which account to send money to). 

[EDIT] - I've resent an email to you just to check up on things. And suddenly I've got a different kind of respond within a few seconds. Tomorrow will be the 29th of September. And I'm still wondering when we can pay for our Premium Booth.

Sorry. I'm just worried and I needed to be sure everything is alright and processed. And I hope I can pay for my booth as soon as possible without any problems.

#83 MatsuoAmon

MatsuoAmon

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 11:32 AM

Hey guys, Matsuo here from Monstres. I sent an enquiry e-mail regarding the payment procedures for the premium artbooth and I was told that 29th Sept will be the date all payment e-mail from premium booth owners will be sent out, it's already the 30th and I haven't received any e-mail yet, I wonder if you guys needed more time, I would pretty much appreciate any updates regarding this.

Other than that, keep rockin! :cool:

#84 crazilili

crazilili

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 123 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 05:02 PM

Hey guys, Matsuo here from Monstres. I sent an enquiry e-mail regarding the payment procedures for the premium artbooth and I was told that 29th Sept will be the date all payment e-mail from premium booth owners will be sent out, it's already the 30th and I haven't received any e-mail yet, I wonder if you guys needed more time, I would pretty much appreciate any updates regarding this.

Hi,

Yeah, we will need one more week to update on this.

Thanks for your patience >w<
Most of us just got back from CF mini in Penang also

#85 tmkk961

tmkk961

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 05:22 PM

Oh thank goodness you've made an update on what's going on here.

I was beginning to worry about this.

Okay. Before 6th October.

I'm so relief.

#86 MatsuoAmon

MatsuoAmon

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 01:15 PM

Hi,

Yeah, we will need one more week to update on this.

Thanks for your patience >w<
Most of us just got back from CF mini in Penang also

Noted, thanks. Cheers.

#87 tmkk961

tmkk961

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 05:24 PM

Already paid for my booth, AKABUMI, just now.

Thank you very much. ^^

#88 Hex Anatame

Hex Anatame

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 02:48 PM

So the confirmation period for premium booth is ended right..? 
That means our group didnt able to secure a table  

#89 Judgy

Judgy

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 03:54 AM

Hi,
I've already made payment for the booth Judgy Bunny , and sent the proof of payment through email but i have yet to recieve a second confirmation mail =D please take a look into it =D

Thanks ~

#90 tmkk961

tmkk961

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 01:03 PM

Yeah. I forgot to mention that I've already emailed a screenshot of the payment (VIA Online Bank Transfer) for AKABUMI.

But I did mentioned that I've already paid.

Please do check it.

Thank you.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Comic Fiesta 2014, Artbooth, Registration, Form

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users