#91 Anvilgurl

Anvilgurl

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 09:19 AM

Hi,

I've made a payment for a premium booth under the name Ani-zone and I've sent the proof of payment through email but still haven't receive a second confirmation mail. Please take a look into it. 

#92 tmkk961

tmkk961

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 08:25 PM

Hi,

I've made a payment for a premium booth under the name Ani-zone and I've sent the proof of payment through email but still haven't receive a second confirmation mail. Please take a look into it. 

I'm also waiting for a second confirmation email. Best thing to do now is to wait. Let them process the payments one at a time.

And I also hope everything's processed on time. ^^;

#93 tmkk961

tmkk961

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 08:15 AM

Received 2nd Confirmation email for AKABUMI. Thank you. ^^

Now everything's settled.

#94 ernn_laties

ernn_laties

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 04:24 PM

Hi, CF, me and my friend (from Pitsu Pitscraft & Rainbow Company) had emailed you something we need to ask for since monday.

I wonder how long we can wait for the reply.

just worried it didn't get into your email. because my friend who was suppose to handle the booths registration is going out of country for a few days and probably won't be able to be contact.

thankyou

#95 puruhunter

puruhunter

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 12:06 AM

Hello there! I wanted to request for an extra tag for my booth, to whom should I send the e-mail to? and the payment?

banner-2.png

#96 NaviX

NaviX

Ninja

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 267 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 06:48 PM

Hi, CF, me and my friend (from Pitsu Pitscraft & Rainbow Company) had emailed you something we need to ask for since monday.

just worried it didn't get into your email. because my friend who was suppose to handle the booths registration is going out of country for a few days and probably won't be able to be contact.

thankyou

Hi, the person in charge is away for a while. Please do be patient if you haven't got your reply.

Hello there! I wanted to request for an extra tag for my booth, to whom should I send the e-mail to? and the payment?

Please send your request to the same email you made your payment to.

Navin Innasi

Event Manager

Comic Fiesta

#97 ernn_laties

ernn_laties

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 02:54 PM

thankyou

Hi, the person in charge is away for a while. Please do be patient if you haven't got your reply.

okay

I'm just worried if my email isn't received (going to spam maybe) haha...

just worried because there is this "Any additional requests from artbooth owner must be done 1 month before the event (26 November 2014)"

and I'm also trying to finish some works too. so I worried if I forgot that I can't get the request I want hehe...

thanks alot :D

#98 ToxicTraitor

ToxicTraitor

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 09:45 PM

Is there a date set for when the 'booth placement and layout' will be released?

tumblr_nb8vjfxXk41rtni0uo1_500.gif

#99 tmkk961

tmkk961

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 12:59 PM

Yeah. What ToxicTraitor asked.

When can we see the booth placement and layout?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Comic Fiesta 2014, Artbooth, Registration, Form

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users