5 replies to this topic

#1 BmJ

BmJ

A.E.M.

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 753 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 12:46 PM

Comic Fiesta Mini 2014 Cosplay Competition Basic Details
Comic Fiesta Mini's Cosplay Competition is back again this year! This time, we're proud to announce that we are part of the Cosplay Invitational @ Comic Fiesta 2014! If you're keen to join in on the country's last, and biggest cosplay competition this year, read on and find out how you can participate~

Event: Comic Fiesta Mini 2014
Venue: Times Square, Penang
Date: 27th - 28th September 2014
Time: 2.00pm

There are two (2) catergories for this cosplay competition.
Pose-Off
Spoiler

Performance
Spoiler

General Cosplay Competition Rules and Regulations
Spoiler

Additional Comic Fiesta Mini Cosplay Competition Format Info
Spoiler

For any inquiries, please do not hesitate to mail us at cosplay@comicfiesta.org

Participation Forms can be downloaded here.

I used to be witty, then I took a meme to an appendage and now I'm just lame.

#2 SakuraYusuke

SakuraYusuke

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 10:06 PM

May I ask a question...
Me and my partner want to join the pose-off competition in CF Mini... We chosen the 2 main characters - Sora and Shiro from the anime series [No Game No Life]... the setting of these 2 characters are definitely cannot separate from each other or else they would be panic and gone wrong... Sora and Shiro must be together to form up the Kuuhaku (Blank) in order to perform well to win the games...
According to the setting in the anime I mentioned above... Can we participate the Pose-Off Competition 2 person as a team????

#3 BmJ

BmJ

A.E.M.

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 753 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 06:05 PM

May I ask a question...
Me and my partner want to join the pose-off competition in CF Mini... We chosen the 2 main characters - Sora and Shiro from the anime series [No Game No Life]... the setting of these 2 characters are definitely cannot separate from each other or else they would be panic and gone wrong... Sora and Shiro must be together to form up the Kuuhaku (Blank) in order to perform well to win the games...
According to the setting in the anime I mentioned above... Can we participate the Pose-Off Competition 2 person as a team????

Hi Sakura. We've also responded to your email, but just so everyone knows about this, I'll reply here as well;

The situation surrounding Shiro and Sora are very unique. After discussions, the team have agreed that the need to follow the source material to the best of our abilities should be encouraged, so YES, you can both go up on stage together. HOWEVER, each of you will be judged individually, and you will still each take your individual turns on stage.

See you at the event! =D

#4 SaitouFeng

SaitouFeng

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 08:57 PM

may i ask that if i'm participating with my partner as a team, do we fill up all our information in one single form or in two separate ones? 

thanks (>w<)/

#5 Jerry Angeline

Jerry Angeline

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 10:16 PM

hi~can i know the pose-off is just take the photo or after take the photo and let the people choose,then a Participant who get the more vote will be take the award?thank you

#6 BmJ

BmJ

A.E.M.

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 753 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 12:09 PM

may i ask that if i'm participating with my partner as a team, do we fill up all our information in one single form or in two separate ones? 

thanks (>w<)/

The answer to this is... either one will do. =)

Our only requirement that the details be submitted to us be neat and tidy enough for us to easily refer to.

Either way works.

hi~can i know the pose-off is just take the photo or after take the photo and let the people choose,then a Participant who get the more vote will be take the award?thank you

The pose-off competition will be judged completely by a panel of judges. It won't be based on public voting, though I will not say whether the public's reaction to the contestants could affect the judges' decisions... =P

• Jerry Angeline likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cosplay, competition, comic, fiesta, mini, penang, 2014, times, square

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users