Photo

COMIC FIESTA TICKET INFO 2010! {PRE-ORDERS CLOSED!}

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
120 replies to this topic

#1 Silver-MoonNight

Silver-MoonNight

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 09:51 AM

Since you've bought a mock ticket, it guarantees that you get a Comic Fiesta ticket. The Comic Fiesta committee would be in trouble if you've already paid for your ticket but you don't receive your tickets, isn't it?

Oh! It does make sense! So, that's mean I go to any of the shop listed. Ask the cashier for the mock ticket. What is the price for the mock ticket? I couldn't find it in the FAQs. (Or maybe this had been answered already :'D). I just have to buy the mock ticket without purchasing anything from the shop? Just to make sure.

#2 otakugenius95

otakugenius95

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 08:46 PM

so like for the retail ticket, we redeem at the same counter as pre-order one or different counters one?
.....no one...[spoiler=]No one can understand the stabbing pain in one's heart...to feel the unimaginable sorrow that falls one into a dark abyss created by themselves...[/spoiler]

#3 kuro

kuro

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 506 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 01:02 AM

Questions since I didn't see it in the FAQ section...For the tickets purchased at certain retail shops: (I know the list is not out yet)1) Will the sales be for 2-day tickets only or for individual day tickets as well?2) Will the price be similar to on-the spot ticket purchases or do we get a cheaper price for 2-day ticket purchases?thanks in advance ^^

#4 Mika-chan

Mika-chan

Treasurer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 1071 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 11:51 PM

Ticketing General Info# The ticket will be in the form of a wristband.# Participants are advised to NOT wear the wristbands on their own# Our ticketing representives will be present to help put it on.# Damaged or defaced tickets will be deemed INVALID.# Comic Fiesta will in no way be held responsible for any tickets lost.# The Comic Fiesta 2010 Organising Committee does not assume any legal liability or responsibility for any accidents/untoward incidents that might occur within the premises of the Event Hall or Waiting Hall before, during after the event.# Tickets must visible and present at all times.# Children below the age of 12 years old may enter for FREE only under the supervision of a parent or guardian.On a related note: Parents of young children attending Comic Fiesta are encouraged to join in the fun and accompany their children during our event!For more info and enquiries, please do not hesitate to ask here, PM Mika-chan or Ngin or e-mail cf.ticketingdept@gmail.com. We will get back to you as soon as we can.

#5 Mika-chan

Mika-chan

Treasurer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 1071 posts

[spoiler=]Ticket Pre-OrdersPrice: RM25 (for both days)# This offer is only applicable for TWO DAYS entry tickets only.# All correspondence will be done via email, so please provide a valid email.# Pre-orders not paid 1 week after the closing will be void.# You may pay via 2 methods:Wang Pos (Details will be attached to the form)Interbank MEPS/GIRO or Cash Deposits (Details will be attached with the form)# For those who are paying via wang pos, please send in the wang pos and the application form to the address stated on the form.# The application form may be downloaded HERE# If your form or wang pos was damanged or illegible during submission, we will request for you to resend it.# For those who are paying via interbank MEPS/GIRO or Cash Deposits, please fill in the form HERE# We accept cash deposit payments, but receipts MUST be scanned and emailed to cf.ticketingdept@gmail.com. The same goes with bank transfers etc. # No refunds/requests shall be entertained if you are unable to provide us with the details of your cash deposit and bank-ins. # For online transactions, please refer to your bank for details and support in any case of transaction problems or errors.# A confirmation email will be sent when payment is received. Every pre-order will be issued a reference number upon confirmation.# Maximum of 10 tickets per transaction.# Pre-Order Ticket counters will open at 9.00 am onwards BOTH DAYS.**# Closing date is 1st of December.**# UPDATE 25/11 : Due to overwhelming response for pre-orders, the closing date will be extended to the 12TH OF DECEMBER. Please make sure that all your FORMS AND PAYMENT reach us LATEST BY THAT DATE.For more info and enquiries, please do not hesitate to ask here, PM Mika-chan or Ngin or e-mail cf.ticketingdept@gmail.com. We will get back to you as soon as we can.** - Terms and conditions apply[/spoiler]TICKET PRE-ORDERS ARE NOW CLOSED! WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT. ENJOY CF! =D

#6 Mika-chan

Mika-chan

Treasurer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 1071 posts

Retail TicketsPrice: RM25 (for both days)# Participating retail outlets:> SUNCOMICS: - Sun Comic Sungai Wang (2nd & 3rd floor)- Sun Comic Cineleisure Damansara> ANIMETECH:- Anime Tech Sunway Pyramid: L-1.23, Level 1 - Anime Tech Mid Valley: T036A, 3rd Floor- Anime Tech 1 Utama: Lot S22, 2nd Floor- Anime Tech Ipoh Parade: Lot S19, 2nd Floor# Tickets sold at retail outlets are for 2 DAY TICKETS only# You'll receive one mock ticket for each set purchased (i.e. 1 mock for 1 Two-Day sets, 2 mocks for 2 Two-Day Sets).# COMIC FIESTA shall not be responsible for the following:i) damaged mock tickets sold by retail outletsii) lost, damaged or stolen tickets# Ticket redemption opens at 9 a.m on both days. Please show your mock tickets to claim from the respective ticketing counter. # For special promotions/discounts, please inquire at the retail outlets# The Comic Fiesta 2010 Ticketing Department committee reserves the right to refuse redemption to ticket holders who produce suspected counterfeit mock tickets.For more info and enquiries, please do not hesitate to ask here, PM Mika-chan or Ngin or e-mail cf.ticketingdept@gmail.com. We will get back to you as soon as we can.** - Terms and conditions applyUPDATE 04/11/10:RETAIL TICKETS ARE NOW FOR SALE ONCE AGAIN!Please be patient as they redistribute tickets to other branches. For now, branches that have retail tickets are:a) Suncomics Cineleisure Damansarab) Animetech One-Utama

#7 Mika-chan

Mika-chan

Treasurer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 1071 posts

Normal/On-The-Spot TicketsPrice per day: RM15# Tickets will be sold at counters from 11 AM to 7 PM; come early to beat the crowd.# Tickets may be purchased for either one day or both.# There will be separate counters for One Day and Two Day ticket purchases. Participants are advised to queue up accordingly so as to avoid any complications.# Please pay attention to the announcements made and give your full cooperation to our Ticketing Helpers so as to ensure a smooth entry.# More info coming soon!For more info and enquiries, please do not hesitate to ask here, PM Mika-chan or Ngin or e-mail cf.ticketingdept@gmail.com. We will get back to you as soon as we can.

#8 Mika-chan

Mika-chan

Treasurer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 1071 posts

TICKETING FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)For those who are buying Comic Fiesta tickets for the first time, we would suggest you read through our step by step guide to purchasing tickets.WE WILL NOT ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS WHOSE ANSWERS ARE ALREADY STATED HERE SO PLEASE TAKE NOTE! ;)Please read the FAQ carefully and thoroughly.1.0 General QuestionsQ1 : Do I need to pay to enter Comic Fiesta?A1 : Yes, you do.Q2 : Will there be tickets being sold at Comic Fiesta?A2 : Yes there will be. There will be ticket counters at Comic Fiesta.Q3 : Where else can I get Comic Fiesta tickets?A3 : You can pre-order them or buy them at certain retail shops.Q3-1 : How much are Comic Fiesta tickets?A3-1 : Pre-ordered tickets are RM25 for TWO DAYS only while normal/on-the-spot tickets are RM15 PER DAY.Q3-2 : Can I get a 2 days ticket for RM25 like the pre-order ticket prices if I buy it at the event itself?A3-2 : No you may not. The prices for pre-ordered tickets and on-the-spot tickets are different.Q4 : Will there be a shortage of Comic Fiesta tickets?A4 : No, there will not be. We will make sure there are enough tickets for everyone to enter Comic Fiesta.2.0 Pre-ordering Tickets[spoiler=]Q4 : What is pre-ordering?A4 : Pre-ordering is paying for tickets before getting the tickets.Q4-1 : Can I pre-order tickets for 1 day ticket?A4-1 : No you may not. You can only pre-order tickets for 2 DAY TICKETS.Q5 : Why should I pre-order tickets?A5 : Firstly, itâ??s cheaper by RM5. Secondly, it saves you the trouble of having to queue up to buy tickets.Q6 : Oh I see, so how do I pre-order tickets?A6 : It depends on how you want to pay for the tickets.Q7 : How do I pay for pre-ordered tickets then?A7 : You either pay through online banking/pay through cash deposit/transfer money through the ATM or pay by wang pos.Q7-1 : When I pre-order for 1 ticket, does it mean that I'll be receiving 2 wristbands or 1?A7-1 : Logically speaking, if you're pre-ordering, it means that you're buying a 2 DAY TICKET. Therefore, it will be 2 wristbands.Q7-2 : For online banking/cash deposit/ATM transfer, can't I order first and then make my payment?A7-2 : Firstly, if you want to send in your pre-order form before you pay, yes you can try. But google docs' system will not allow you to because the field 'PAYMENT DATE AND TIME' is a REQUIRED section in the form. Furthermore, if you order first, you would send in a form leaving the 'PAYMENT DATE AND TIME' section EMPTY. After you pay, you would have to send in your form AGAIN.[/spoiler]2.1 Pre-ordering Tickets through ONLINE BANKING[spoiler=]Q8 : How do I pay through online banking?A8 : For example, if you have an account with Maybank, please go to Maybankâ??s website, log into your account and transfer the money to Comic Fiestaâ??s CIMB account (Account holder name: Leong Kai Xin Audrey & Lim Chin Hwa; Account number: 1458 0002 0850 54)Q9: That sounds easy, what do I do next?A9 : After you have paid, please take note of the transaction time and date or take a screen cap of your receipt. (To take a screen cap, click Prt Sc on your keyboard, go to Microsoft Paint then click CTRL+V. Save the picture and make sure you know where the picture is.) After that, go here to fill up the pre-order form. Please send the picture that you took to cf.ticketingdept@gmail.com after youâ??ve filled in the form.Q9a: Do I have to fill up every single space in the form?A9a: Yes you do.Q9b: What happens if I don't fill up every empty space in the form?A9b: Your pre-order will not be confirmed and you will not get your Comic Fiesta tickets.Q9c: That's not fair, I've already paid you!A9c: Well, the instructions on the Rules & Regulations state that you have to fill up the form completely and thoroughly. If you are unable to follow instructions, please do not expect us to confirm your pre-order.Q9d: Okay, what do I have to do if I previously sent in an incomplete form?A9d: Send in another form and e-mail us at cf.ticketingdept@gmail.com to tell us that your previous form was incomplete and you're sending us a complete one.Q10 : Thatâ??s not difficult at all! What happens next?A10: Within one week (7 days), Comic Fiestaâ??s Ticketing Department will send you an e-mail to confirm that your payment and your pre-order form have been received. You will be provided with a confirmation code that you will need to tell us at the Ticketing counter when you collect your tickets.Q11 : What if I donâ??t receive the confirmation e-mail?A11 : Please e-mail us at cf.ticketingdept@gmail.com so we can check to see if anything has gone wrong with your pre-order.[/spoiler]2.2 Pre-ordering Tickets through CASH DEPOSIT[spoiler=]Q12 : How do I pay through cash deposit?A12 : You would either have to go to the counter at CIMB or pay at the CASH DEPOSIT MACHINE at CIMB.Q13 : How do I pay at the counter?A13 : Firstly, ask for a â??Cash deposit slipâ?? at the customer service counter and fill up the details. Take a number and wait for you number to be called. Pass the money and the cash deposit slip to the nice lady/gentleman at the counter. You will get your copy of the cash deposit slip.Q14 : How do I pay at the cash deposit machine?A14 : Among the ATMs, there will be something called the cash deposit machine. Follow the instructions on the machine and remember to take the receipt!Q15: Yay! Iâ??m back from the bank. What do I do now?A15: Good job! Now, fill up the form here. Please take a photo of your cash deposit slip/receipt (make sure itâ??s clear) or scan your cash deposit slip/receipt and send it to cf.ticketingdept@gmail.com. We will send you your confirmation e-mail within one week (7 days).[/spoiler]2.3 Pre-ordering through ATM TRANSFER[spoiler=]Q16 : How do I do an atm transfer?A16 : Firstly you need to have a bank account. For example, if itâ??s a Maybank account, you need to go to a Maybank branch (any branch is alright) with your Maybank ATM card. Next, put your ATM card into the ATM, put in your PIN and look for fund transfers. Follow the ATMâ??s instructions from there. If you have any problems, please ask for the help of a bank officer/customer service assistant. Please remember to take your receipt.Q17 : What do I do after that?A17 : You would have to fill up the form here and take a photo/receipt (make sure itâ??s clear) or scan your receipt and send it to cf.ticketingdept@gmail.com. We will send you your confirmation e-mail within one week (7 days).[/spoiler]2.4 Pre-order through WANG POS[spoiler=]Q18 : What is wang pos?A18 : Wang pos is a form of money sold by the post office.Q19 : How do I â??buyâ?? wang pos?A19 : Go to the counter at the post office, ask for wang pos in the amount that you want. For example, â??Wang pos RM15â?? and pay the officer. He/she will give you the wang pos. Fill up the wang pos as required.Q20 : What do I do next?A20: There is a portion of the wang pos that you have to keep for your own reference. Tear that part off. Then, print out the pre-order form from here then send the form AND the wang pos to this address and name: â??Theresa Nginâ? Blk A02-13, Palm Court, Jalan Berhala, Brickfields, 50470, Kuala Lumpur.Q21 : What happens next?A21 : You will receive your confirmation e-mail within a week (7 days)[/spoiler]UPDATE 18/10/20103.0 Buying tickets at retail shops/Retail tickets[spoiler=]Q22 : Where can I buy retail tickets?A22 : You can choose to either buy from:> SUNCOMICS:- Sun Comic Sungai Wang (2nd & 3rd floor)- Sun Comic Cineleisure Damansara> ANIMETECH:- Anime Tech Sunway Pyramid: L-1.23, Level 1- Anime Tech Mid Valley: T036A, 3rd Floor- Anime Tech Times Square: 05-94, 5th Floor- Anime Tech 1 Utama: Lot S22, 2nd Floor- Anime Tech Ipoh Parade: Lot S19, 2nd FloorQ22-1 : How much is each retail ticket?A22-1 : It's the same price as pre-order tickets, RM25 per ticket.Q23 : How do I buy retail tickets?A23 : Ask the cashier.Q24 : What happens next?A24: You will have to pay the cashier and he/she will give you a receipt and also a mock ticket.Q25 : What is a mock ticket?A25 : A mock ticket is a ticket that you have to give to the Ticketing counter with your RECEIPT so it can be exchanged for a real Comic Fiesta ticket.Q26 : What happens if I lose my mock ticket?A26 : You will not be able to get your real Comic Fiesta ticket.Q27 : Why not?A27 : Because instructions say that you need your mock ticket AND your receipt. If not, you cannot exchange it for your Comic Fiesta ticket.[/spoiler]4.0 General post-preorder questionsQ28 : Do I need to remind the Ticketing committee to send me a confirmation e-mail?A28 : No, you do not. Once we receive your pre-order, we will send you the confirmation mail within a week (7 days). Thanks for offering to remind us.Q29 : Do I need to inform the Ticketing committee on the CF forum to send me a confirmation e-mail?A29 : No, you do not. We will confirm your pre-order with an e-mail once we receive your pre-order. But please, give us a week (7 days) to process your pre-order.Q30 : How do I collect/receive my tickets after I have pre-ordered them or buy them at retail shops/outlets?A30 : Collect them at the Ticketing counter on the event day itself. Ticket counters are opened at 9a.m on both days.Q31 : How many days does it take for the Ticketing Department to inform me that my pre-order has been received?A32 : It takes one week (7 DAYS) processing time for pre-orders. Please understand that the Ticketing Department is made of real working/studying people who do not spend 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in front of the computer. Please be patient and wait for your pre-order confirmation. If there are no problems with your pre-order, your confirmation will be sent to your e-mail within 7 days.

#9 Mika-chan

Mika-chan

Treasurer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 1071 posts

RESERVED!

#10 Ngin

Ngin

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 182 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 12:04 AM

Name listed here are the money order that I've received and sent confirmation mail. IF your name is here but have not received any confirmation mail, do PM and notify me. I"ll need your email address again.OctoberCharlene Thaw - Received - SentDhaneeya - Received - SentOng See Ching - Received - SentLim Tze Yi - Received - SentQuek Han Shing - Received - SentTessie Tan - Received - SentNovemberAmanda Cheh - Received - SentLow Sze Lin - Received - SentLau Siew Ting - Received - SentLee Zie Shen - Received - SentAl-Afiq Yeong - Received - SentLeong Wai Loon - Received - SentPhan Yee Shuen - Received - SentDecemberOng Han Bing - Received - SentMuhammad Hafizi - Received - SentZulzila Hatta - Received - SentZalikha - Received - Sent

#11 Kosmo

Kosmo

Community Moderator

• Community Moderator
  • 38 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 12:33 AM

Awesome! A question: For the wristbands, how do we gain entry if our cosplay costume -> wristband unwearable. Ie. bulky/mascot/armor?Edit: Unless it's inserted into some visible part of the armor/taped onto the tail/etc OTL

Member of Section 8 (Cosplay, Props, Performance).

Visit our facebook page at https://www.facebook...ction8Singapore to follow our cosplay performances and prop-making!

#12 Mika-chan

Mika-chan

Treasurer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 1071 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 12:44 AM

Awesome! A question: For the wristbands, how do we gain entry if our cosplay costume -> wristband unwearable. Ie. bulky/mascot/armor?Edit: Unless it's inserted into some visible part of the armor/taped onto the tail/etc OTL

Haha good question! We'll find some way, some how to attach the wristband on you >w< It may be abit difficult but nothing's impossible!Considering that we've manage to attach the wristband onto many different cosplayers before =D

#13 ieka95

ieka95

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 09:31 AM

Can you list the retail shop where we can buy the tickets to CF?

#14 tsubasahiluxisz

tsubasahiluxisz

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 11:45 AM

Let me confirm. We can only get d RM25 two days ticket by pre-order is it? We cant buy them on d spot is it? I mean, for d RM25 both days.And another one, can we get them in any mall like previous years? Where?

#15 Sukina Toriyama

Sukina Toriyama

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 01:41 PM

YAY! Finally tix are released! Now must remember to actually preorder. XDIashiqin: if they follow last year's format, then if you buy on the spot for two days will be full price. Aka the earlier you buy the better lor. No need to wait some more. Thirding request for retail outlets. :3 List isn't out yet then?

#16 Mika-chan

Mika-chan

Treasurer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 1071 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 04:25 PM

Can you list the retail shop where we can buy the tickets to CF?

It will be up soon. Please be patient and wait for updates ;)

Let me confirm. We can only get d RM25 two days ticket by pre-order is it? We cant buy them on d spot is it? I mean, for d RM25 both days.And another one, can we get them in any mall like previous years? Where?

Normal/On-The-Spot TicketsPrice per day: RM15

Yes, it's cheaper to pre-order. If you buy it on the spot it will be Rm15 per day or RM30 for 2 days.Please look above for my reply to ieka95 =)

YAY! Finally tix are released! Now must remember to actually preorder. XDIashiqin: if they follow last year's format, then if you buy on the spot for two days will be full price. Aka the earlier you buy the better lor. No need to wait some more. Thirding request for retail outlets. :3 List isn't out yet then?

Please look above for my reply to ieka95 =)

#17 tsubasahiluxisz

tsubasahiluxisz

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 10:45 PM

Thanks! XD

#18 Chiru

Chiru

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 855 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 09:11 PM

sorry if i'm asking a noob question here but if i want to pre order for one day the price is still RM15 isit?

#19 silvennia

silvennia

The Lurking Daydreamer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 795 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 10:21 PM

sorry if i'm asking a noob question here but if i want to pre order for one day the price is still RM15 isit?

Q3-1 : How much are Comic Fiesta tickets?A3-1 : Pre-ordered tickets are RM25 for TWO DAYS only while normal/on-the-spot tickets are RM15 PER DAY.

Normal/On-The-Spot TicketsPrice per day: RM15# Tickets will be sold at counters from 11 AM to 7 PM; come early to beat the crowd.# Tickets may be purchased for either one day or both.# There will be separate counters for One Day and Two Day ticket purchases. Participants are advised to queue up accordingly so as to avoid any complications.# Please pay attention to the announcements made and give your full cooperation to our Ticketing Helpers so as to ensure a smooth entry.# More info coming soon!

Preorder is meant for TWO DAYS, one ticket for each day. If you plan to attend only for one day then you could just buy it from the counter on the day itself of Comic Fiesta ;) No such thing as ticketing preorder for one day :PHope this helps =)

*~*~Always believe in yourself~*~*

[T] @silvennia [IG] @silvennia [B] www.silvennia.com 

#20 Mika-chan

Mika-chan

Treasurer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 1071 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 11:19 AM

All questions that have been answered will be inserted into the FAQ. Please read through the FAQ thoroughly (a few times if you have to) before you ask any further questions.Cheryl0603 > As mentioned by silvennia. Only TWO DAY tickets can be pre-ordered. It is already mentioned in the 2nd post under 'TICKET PRE-ORDERS', line 3 and mentioned again under the FAQ Q3-1 and is now being mentioned again under Section 2.0, Q4-1. Please take note.

#21 emololipop

emololipop

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 945 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 01:08 PM

ano~ mika-san~ sorry to botheri have a question here10 tickets means 10 pieces or 10 pairs? because 1 day 1 wristband right? so 2 days is 2 wristband..because i wanna pre-order around 10 pairs here [means 10 people]early thanks =)
Posted Image

#22 Izumi Ishtar

Izumi Ishtar

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 711 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 04:19 PM

Since Ticket preorders means you're buying for TWO DAYS at RM25 PER SET, it should mean that you would be buying 10 sets of pre-order tickets that would be equal to RM250 in total.Clear enough?Because you can't actually PREorder a one day ticket as mentioned in the previous posts.

通りすがりの仮面ライダーだ、覚えておけ!」。Flame Izumi's albums, FF.N acc,

#23 Mika-chan

Mika-chan

Treasurer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 1071 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 05:16 PM

emololipop: As said by Izumi Ishtar it means 10 pairs. We can't possibly give you only 1 ticket when you're pre-ordering for 2 days right? And like you've mentioned, its 1 ticket per day and pre-order tickets are for 2 DAYS. Therefore 2 DAYS = 2 WRISTBANDS.

#24 Mika-chan

Mika-chan

Treasurer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 1071 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 01:11 AM

Questions since I didn't see it in the FAQ section...For the tickets purchased at certain retail shops: (I know the list is not out yet)1) Will the sales be for 2-day tickets only or for individual day tickets as well?2) Will the price be similar to on-the spot ticket purchases or do we get a cheaper price for 2-day ticket purchases?thanks in advance ^^

Retail tickets are considered pre-ordered tickets as well. So it'll be 2 day tickets only. And yes, it will be RM25 for 2 days ^^More info on retail tickets will be up once we confirm the retail outlets selling them. Please be patient and take note of any changes at the beginning of this thread. Thank You!

#25 Mika-chan

Mika-chan

Treasurer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 1071 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 04:44 PM

A quick reminder for pre-order tickets.Please make sure your form is correctly and completely filled. If you are missing out any details, be prepared for future problems when receiving your confirmation (e.g. receiving late confirmation because we cannot match the transactions etc.). Our forms are designed in a way that we need all the information so that we can reply you as quick as possible, without any problems. DO NOT SKIP any details requested by the form. All your information will be kept private and confidential.Please take note!Thank You.

#26 9gems

9gems

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1394 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 06:57 PM

-waits for retail shop list- =D
Devart • facebookYeay no longer PURPLE PEOPLE~ AYAM FREE~2010 - Touhou - Absolute Obedience - Zack Fair - 2010

#27 Mika-chan

Mika-chan

Treasurer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 1071 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 11:28 AM

[quote name='"satan666"]sorry but since mika said the retail ticket is now open for sale' date=' how come when i went to animetech last week but the salesgirl said the ticket is not ready yet.[/quote']Very sorry but this is an internal matter within the Animetech branches. We only distribute the tickets to one branch and they would then distribute the tickets to other branches?Have there been any problems with other branches? Let us know so we can take note and do something about it.Thanks~

#28 iDouji

iDouji

Crazy Pudding Lover

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2068 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 11:32 PM

Will there be any discounts if a group of us were to buy the tickets together?I thought there was discount last year, but I may be mistaken.
Posted ImageSignature by iDouji. (RIPPERS BE HATED)

#29 Mika-chan

Mika-chan

Treasurer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 1071 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 02:31 PM

Will there be any discounts if a group of us were to buy the tickets together?I thought there was discount last year, but I may be mistaken.

Nope, not this year.

#30 clowx

clowx

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 10:26 AM

Hi~ I'm sure you wanna take note on this. coz I CAN SEE ALL THE ORDERING DETAILS whoever send the form...;; (after filling the form)I hope our details can kept in private and confidentally....OTL