Photo

COMIC FIESTA TICKET INFO 2010! {PRE-ORDERS CLOSED!}

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
120 replies to this topic

#31 Naoko Kensaku

Naoko Kensaku

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1212 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 02:43 PM

Thanks Clow for letting us know.

geminianeyes.gif?w=1&c=1&bb=lwZV95ca5c54c4dc6878ac825e926e033ce4.jpg

#32 Mika-chan

Mika-chan

Treasurer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 1071 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 08:36 PM

Hi~ I'm sure you wanna take note on this. coz I CAN SEE ALL THE ORDERING DETAILS whoever send the form...;; (after filling the form)I hope our details can kept in private and confidentally....OTL

Problem solved. Thanks for informing us.

#33 AkikoWolf

AkikoWolf

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1533 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 01:02 AM

may i ask:when will we receive the pre-order tickets? i had not ordered a pre-order ticket before. however i did purchase my 2-day ticket before CF09 via retail shop which i later have to redeem at the counter at the CF venue. will i have to be in queue again to redeem tickets over the counter?

#34 Ngin

Ngin

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 182 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 02:06 PM

may i ask:when will we receive the pre-order tickets? i had not ordered a pre-order ticket before. however i did purchase my 2-day ticket before CF09 via retail shop which i later have to redeem at the counter at the CF venue. will i have to be in queue again to redeem tickets over the counter?

yes, pre-ordering and buying via retail is the same. you'll have to queue to redeem your pre-order tickets. it will still be faster than buying it on the day itself. ^^

#35 Mika-chan

Mika-chan

Treasurer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 1071 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 06:33 PM

UPDATES TO 3RD POST!RETAIL TICKETS LAUNCHED :D

#36 Mika-chan

Mika-chan

Treasurer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 1071 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 11:16 PM

[quote name='"otakugenius95"]so like for the retail ticket' date=' we redeem at the same counter as pre-order one or different counters one?[/quote']There will be signs above the counters so you can line up accordingly =3 We're not sure of our allocation for counters yet.

#37 yumi love miku

yumi love miku

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 188 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 11:52 PM

Hi Mika-chan, I hope this is not spamming.. I am just sharing my info to everybody.. Animetech in Time Square has close down.. Yesterday I went there and ask the information counter because I was trying to find for Animetech but failed... :oops:
Posted Image

#38 Mika-chan

Mika-chan

Treasurer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 1071 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 11:15 PM

[quote name='"yumi love miku"]Hi Mika-chan' date=' I hope this is not spamming.. I am just sharing my info to everybody.. Animetech in Time Square has close down.. Yesterday I went there and ask the information counter because I was trying to find for Animetech but failed... :oops:[/quote']Thanks a lot for the info! Will take it down from the announcement then.Sorry for the inconvenience caused =/

#39 kazuma

kazuma

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 10:03 AM

ok thanks for the info. i try buy it at Sun Comics Sg Wang
Posted Image

#40 Mika-chan

Mika-chan

Treasurer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 1071 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 06:32 PM

Just wondering..."Pre-orders not paid 1 week before the closing will be void."Doesn't this make the deadline 1 week earlier instead of 1st December?Just wanna make sure the closing date so that wont miss it. Coz some of my friends still cant confirm if they are going or not.

Sorry, an error on our part. It's 1 week AFTER the closing.Corrected the post. Thanks for pointing it out.

#41 Synjie

Synjie

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 01:22 AM

Just wondering..."Pre-orders not paid 1 week before the closing will be void."Doesn't this make the deadline 1 week earlier instead of 1st December?Just wanna make sure the closing date so that wont miss it. Coz some of my friends still cant confirm if they are going or not.
Posted Image

#42 Mika-chan

Mika-chan

Treasurer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 1071 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 09:54 PM

[spoiler=]RETAIL TICKET SALES ARE SUSPENDED TILL FURTHER NOTICE.We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please be patient with us as we sort this matter out.Thank You.[/spoiler]UPDATE 04/11/10:RETAIL TICKETS ARE NOW FOR SALE ONCE AGAIN!Please be patient as they redistribute tickets to other branches. For now, branches that have retail tickets are:a) Suncomics Cineleisure Damansarab) Animetech One-Utama

#43 satan666

satan666

KNS Student

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3386 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 10:15 AM

sorry but since mika said the retail ticket is now open for sale, how come when i went to animetech last week but the salesgirl said the ticket is not ready yet.

The future is not something we enter. The future is something we create. Leonard I. Sweet

Am I dreamin? Posted ImagePosted Image

#44 Tenseisha

Tenseisha

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 191 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 05:19 PM

Just as an update, went to Sun Comic in Sungai Wang today (Twice actually, went before) to ask for the tickets and still not in stock. Only checked the 2nd floor one though, kinda forgot about the one upstairs. So yeah, not really complaining but letting you guys know. ^^

#45 k-mero

k-mero

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 177 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 03:59 PM

are the retail ticket sales still suspended? i received a call from a guy from animetech and they said the tickets have arrived but only limited to 20 of them. ._.

#46 Mika-chan

Mika-chan

Treasurer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 1071 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 06:07 PM

are the retail ticket sales still suspended? i received a call from a guy from animetech and they said the tickets have arrived but only limited to 20 of them. ._.

Which branch is that, may I ask? Well, retail tickets are rather limited so it's best to pre-order or call them beforehand to ask how many tickets they have left before dropping by.

#47 k-mero

k-mero

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 177 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 09:02 PM

it was the one at 1U.

#48 LukeHirasawa

LukeHirasawa

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 03:49 PM

Erm,Excuse Me,But Where Is The Suncomic In Sg.Wang?

#49 devilz kid

devilz kid

Pokémon Master

• Members
  • Pip
  • 635 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 01:48 AM

wow it's all stated so clearly i love you :D

-TheDollyEye contact lens (RM15~RM30) *ready stock*

-2nd hand/new items to be sold!! (Uchiha Sasuke wig, etc..)

Cosplay List:

Spoiler

#50 REBELyee

REBELyee

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 245 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 03:08 AM

hi~ juz 2 inform you tat i already bank transfer the ticket money to you...^^
Come visit my DeviantArt, Tumblr and CureCos...Police Officer: Anything you say can and will be held against you.Me: Soul Evans and Natsu Dragneel....Now hold me baby!!!

#51 Mika-chan

Mika-chan

Treasurer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 1071 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 08:25 PM

[quote name='"LukeHirasawa"]Erm' date='Excuse Me,But Where Is The Suncomic In Sg.Wang?[/quote']Please check with the information counter. It's hard to explain where it is exactly.[quote="AkaneYueyuki"]hi~ juz 2 inform you tat i already bank transfer the ticket money to you...^^[/quote]Alright. If everything goes well, you'll reserve your confirmation code soon.

#52 REBELyee

REBELyee

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 245 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 11:55 PM

just receive confirmation email...thanks^^
Come visit my DeviantArt, Tumblr and CureCos...Police Officer: Anything you say can and will be held against you.Me: Soul Evans and Natsu Dragneel....Now hold me baby!!!

#53 Silver-MoonNight

Silver-MoonNight

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 03:36 PM

Since I heard there will be a lot of people coming for the fiesta and there will be a long queue to buy the ticket. If I have the mock ticket, I can still get Comic Fiesta ticket right? I mean, will there be a limited tickets sold on one particular day? Or not?

#54 Mika-chan

Mika-chan

Treasurer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 1071 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 06:05 PM

[quote name='"Silver-MoonNight"]Since I heard there will be a lot of people coming for the fiesta and there will be a long queue to buy the ticket. If I have the mock ticket' date=' I can still get Comic Fiesta ticket right? I mean, will there be a limited tickets sold on one particular day? Or not?[/quote']As said in the FAQ section 3.0,[quote]Q25 : What is a mock ticket?A25 : A mock ticket is a ticket that you have to give to the Ticketing counter with your RECEIPT so it can be exchanged for a real Comic Fiesta ticket.[/quote]Since you've bought a mock ticket, it guarantees that you get a Comic Fiesta ticket. The Comic Fiesta committee would be in trouble if you've already paid for your ticket but you don't receive your tickets, isn't it?

#55 Ballistic_D

Ballistic_D

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 106 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 10:18 PM

I was at Animetech at Mid Valley about 2 weeks ago and at Sunway Pyramid last Friday and both places claim that they have heard nothing from the management claiming to sell tickets for CF2010.Now I know that you all have already mentioned that the tickets are already up for sale so can you please check this out? And I would also like an explaination on why they all claim that they do not sell the tickets, if it is possible.thank You.

#56 REBELyee

REBELyee

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 245 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 11:23 PM

juz sent money 4 9 tickets...hope 2 receive confirmation email soon...^^p/s: i sent 2 emails n 2 receipts...1 4 8 tickets n 1 4 1 ticket....can u group them together and send me 1 confirmation email? thanks, sorry for inconvenience... :cry:

#57 Mika-chan

Mika-chan

Treasurer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 1071 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 11:43 PM

I was at Animetech at Mid Valley about 2 weeks ago and at Sunway Pyramid last Friday and both places claim that they have heard nothing from the management claiming to sell tickets for CF2010.Now I know that you all have already mentioned that the tickets are already up for sale so can you please check this out? And I would also like an explaination on why they all claim that they do not sell the tickets, if it is possible.thank You.

Hello,I was at Animetech Midvalley yesterday and I confirmed with them that they indeed have tickets. And yes Sunway Pyramid has them too. You can call them to confirm that they have tickets before heading there in person.Well, it was a communication mistake on our side which we are truly sorry for the inconvenience caused.

#58 Tenseisha

Tenseisha

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 191 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 09:57 AM

Since you've bought a mock ticket, it guarantees that you get a Comic Fiesta ticket. The Comic Fiesta committee would be in trouble if you've already paid for your ticket but you don't receive your tickets, isn't it?

Oh! It does make sense! So, that's mean I go to any of the shop listed. Ask the cashier for the mock ticket. What is the price for the mock ticket? I couldn't find it in the FAQs. (Or maybe this had been answered already :'D). I just have to buy the mock ticket without purchasing anything from the shop? Just to make sure.

Yup. Pretty much just ask the cashier for Comic Fiesta tickets. They're RM25 for both days. You don't have to buy anything else to get the tickets. :]

#59 Silver-MoonNight

Silver-MoonNight

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 09:59 AM

Yup. Pretty much just ask the cashier for Comic Fiesta tickets. They're RM25 for both days. You don't have to buy anything else to get the tickets. :]

Thanks for clearing it up! :lol:

#60 Mika-chan

Mika-chan

Treasurer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 1071 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 01:52 PM

Since you've bought a mock ticket, it guarantees that you get a Comic Fiesta ticket. The Comic Fiesta committee would be in trouble if you've already paid for your ticket but you don't receive your tickets, isn't it?

Oh! It does make sense! So, that's mean I go to any of the shop listed. Ask the cashier for the mock ticket. What is the price for the mock ticket? I couldn't find it in the FAQs. (Or maybe this had been answered already :'D). I just have to buy the mock ticket without purchasing anything from the shop? Just to make sure.

Like viola385 said (Thanks viola!), retail tickets are RM25 each. Will add that to the FAQ, thanks! Yes, you can go to any of the shops listed, ask for Comic Fiesta ticket, pay the cashier and you will receive 1 mock ticket per ticket you buy and a receipt. (2 mock tickets = 2 CF tickets etc.) and no, you don't have to buy anything else =)