Photo

COMIC FIESTA TICKET INFO 2010! {PRE-ORDERS CLOSED!}

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
120 replies to this topic

#61 Ballistic_D

Ballistic_D

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 106 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 11:40 PM

I was at Animetech at Mid Valley about 2 weeks ago and at Sunway Pyramid last Friday and both places claim that they have heard nothing from the management claiming to sell tickets for CF2010.Now I know that you all have already mentioned that the tickets are already up for sale so can you please check this out? And I would also like an explaination on why they all claim that they do not sell the tickets, if it is possible.thank You.

Hello,I was at Animetech Midvalley yesterday and I confirmed with them that they indeed have tickets. And yes Sunway Pyramid has them too. You can call them to confirm that they have tickets before heading there in person.Well, it was a communication mistake on our side which we are truly sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Cool. Thanks for the reply. I'll make sure I call them b4 going.Thanks again.

#62 YukiNanaho

YukiNanaho

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 08:03 PM

Question: I'm paying the tickets by means of cash deposit and I'm wondering if I need to make my payment first before I can place my orders...? Can't I order first and then make my payment?
Posted Image

#63 Mika-chan

Mika-chan

Treasurer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 1071 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 08:37 PM

Question: I'm paying the tickets by means of cash deposit and I'm wondering if I need to make my payment first before I can place my orders...? Can't I order first and then make my payment?

Firstly, if you want to send in your pre-order form before you pay, yes you can try. But google docs' system will not allow you to because the field 'PAYMENT DATE AND TIME' is a REQUIRED field in the form.Hence, you cannot send in your form before paying. That is why you have to make your payment first before placing your order.Furthermore, it's rather redundant if you order first and pay after.If you order first, you would send in a form leaving the 'PAYMENT DATE AND TIME' section EMPTY. After you pay, you would have to send in your form AGAIN.I hope this makes everything crystal clear.

#64 hikariyue

hikariyue

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 165 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 10:04 AM

THANKS.IM RECEIVED THE CONFIRMATION MAIL TOO.CAN'T WAIT FOR CF~ :D

#65 yatashi_suzuki

yatashi_suzuki

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 167 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 06:53 PM

Yo !Did the wristband waterproof / or sweat-proof ?

--------------------------------------------------
WELCOME ON-BOARD ! 

SGTWCVer2.gif 

#66 REBELyee

REBELyee

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 245 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 10:02 PM

juz sent money 4 9 tickets...hope 2 receive confirmation email soon...^^p/s: i sent 2 emails n 2 receipts...1 4 8 tickets n 1 4 1 ticket....can u group them together and send me 1 confirmation email? thanks, sorry for inconvenience...
Come visit my DeviantArt, Tumblr and CureCos...Police Officer: Anything you say can and will be held against you.Me: Soul Evans and Natsu Dragneel....Now hold me baby!!!

#67 KroduZ

KroduZ

Idiotic fagget

• Members
  • Pip
  • 820 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 11:48 PM

Today I bought tickets for CF in SunComic Sg Wang, and the staff said we only need the mock tickets to get into CF, thus he did not give me the receipt. So is my ticket legal now?

Signature? Ask for my autograph the next time you see me.

#68 MisaoHoh

MisaoHoh

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 264 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 12:03 PM

erm... I know it is quite early to give a feedback on this, but I just want to voice out my opinion on the Retail Ticket1st thing I want to comment is the printing, the info printed on it is important, I believe the person who create the soft copy had converted the file into jpeg or picture file? That made the fonts blur. Next time please just use Excel or Powerpoint.Plus, there are no details on DATE and VENUE, those info are important. Lack of those basic details make it not so convincing for ppl who purchasing the ticket.-----Misao

Make-up Service Payment - CASH - Pay immediately: No excuse 'my purse is with my friend' 'I don't have enough cash' 'I go toilet first, later come back' etc etc

Yay~~ No more Mod or comm title under my profile~~I'm freeeeee~~~ XD XD XDDD

EdoBanner01.jpg

#69 Mika-chan

Mika-chan

Treasurer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 1071 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 02:39 PM

KroduZ > We can't seem to get hold of the person in charge at the moment. We will get back to you as soon as we get further news. Thank you for your patience!Misao > Sorry about that .That is a mistake on our part. We believe all info stated on the retail ticket is enough for the buyers. And furthermore, we've taken security measures to avoid counterfeiting. Thank you for your advice =)

#70 Mika-chan

Mika-chan

Treasurer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 1071 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 04:09 AM

Cutiepie305 > No, that is not the receipt. However, you may now claim CF tickets with ONLY your mock ticket regardless of where you purchase the mock tickets.number304 > Please refer to the above reply. Thank you for your suggestion. We will take that into account and aim to improve our ticketing services.

#71 Mika-chan

Mika-chan

Treasurer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 1071 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 03:59 PM

For retail tickets purchased from SUNCOMICS, you need not present your receipt when collecting your Comic Fiesta tickets.UPDATE 24/11/2010:For retail tickets purchased from ANIMETECH, you need not present your receipt when collecting your Comic Fiesta tickets as well.We are very sorry for any unwanted inconvenience caused and we thank you for your patience.

#72 Mika-chan

Mika-chan

Treasurer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 1071 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 08:10 PM

Yo !Did the wristband waterproof / or sweat-proof ?

The wristband is made of paper-plastic kind of material. It should be alright even after being wet.For those who are worried about going for prayers and the wristband getting wet, we can fasten the wristband somewhere else besides your wrist =)

#73 REBELyee

REBELyee

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 245 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 09:40 PM

juz receive confirmation email..thanks^^
Come visit my DeviantArt, Tumblr and CureCos...Police Officer: Anything you say can and will be held against you.Me: Soul Evans and Natsu Dragneel....Now hold me baby!!!

#74 number304

number304

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 11:16 PM

Also, why was there no poster or anything promoting the sales of CF tickets at Animetech? I think there needs to be at least an a4 cheap-printer printed poster of the ticket sales at all the participating dealers :<
Bad engrish make hurt mine brain very very.

#75 Cutiepie305

Cutiepie305

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2174 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 02:13 PM

The tiny ticket which my mum bought from 1U animetech IS the receipt right? @@she said its only a small piece of paper cost RM25 LOL~!

#76 number304

number304

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 02:52 PM

I also want to comment. I bought from Animetech 1utama yesterday, I had no additional receipt, just the piece of token paper. Please inform me if I need the normal purchase receipt as well so I can claim ASAP :
Bad engrish make hurt mine brain very very.

#77 Cutiepie305

Cutiepie305

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2174 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 01:52 PM

Erm...sorry im actually kinda confused and blur here....So this means...that the tiny paper my mum has it now IS the mock ticket ??because that is the only paper she got after paying RM25 @@and I will claim the CF wristband on CF day itself right?

#78 Mika-chan

Mika-chan

Treasurer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 1071 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 02:05 PM

Erm...sorry im actually kinda confused and blur here....So this means...that the tiny paper my mum has it now IS the mock ticket ??because that is the only paper she got after paying RM25 @@and I will claim the CF wristband on CF day itself right?

Yes, that is CF's mock ticket. You can claim the CF wristbands with a mock ticket without a receipt.

#79 Cutiepie305

Cutiepie305

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2174 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 02:11 PM

Oh...ok now I understand =D thanks alot for clarifying things =)

#80 YuanCross

YuanCross

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 632 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 08:40 PM

Ordered via CASH DEPOSIT, will bank-in the $$ on 30th November~
:+:Some people believed that the future has been written since the begining of time:+::+: Others believed that we have the power to change our destiny:+::+:How about you...?:+:JOIN NOW: .hack//G.U. group for year 2011!!!!!!!!!

#81 Mika-chan

Mika-chan

Treasurer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 1071 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 03:14 AM

Yuan > You should bank in the money before submitting your form. Cause you need to fill in the payment date and time section so I can track your transaction. It's silly to send in the form now cause you would need to send in the form AGAIN with the payment date and time D:

#82 YuanCross

YuanCross

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 632 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 05:28 PM

Mika>> D8 !!!! orz I thought I suppose to sent te form 1st.... orz I'll sent in another one after I bank-in ok?
:+:Some people believed that the future has been written since the begining of time:+::+: Others believed that we have the power to change our destiny:+::+:How about you...?:+:JOIN NOW: .hack//G.U. group for year 2011!!!!!!!!!

#83 Mika-chan

Mika-chan

Treasurer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 1071 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 07:45 PM

Mika>> D8 !!!! orz I thought I suppose to sent te form 1st.... orz I'll sent in another one after I bank-in ok?

Yes please! =D

#84 Mika-chan

Mika-chan

Treasurer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 1071 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 07:49 PM

UPDATE FOR PRE-ORDER TICKETS!Due to overwhelming response for pre-order tickets, the deadline has now been extended to the...12TH OF DECEMBER.This gives you 2 more weeks to submit your pre-orders to us~Please make sure your FORMS AND PAYMENT reaches us by this date. Any submissions after the 12th WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.

#85 KouHisana

KouHisana

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 597 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 01:18 PM

If I need 11 set of tickets, does that mean I have to make 2 different transaction (1st RM250 2nd RM25) and submit 2 ordering form??Thanks :)
I just wanna sell off my costumes & wigs.. orz

#86 Silver-MoonNight

Silver-MoonNight

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 03:07 PM

Hi!The ticket redemption will open from 9 a.m. until what time? I will come in after 1 o'clock :B

#87 SugarGal

SugarGal

Ace Attorney

• Members
  • Pip
  • 624 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 04:00 PM

I banked in some money a couple days ago by Cash Deposit. I just noticed we have to scan the receipt thingy... Is it possible if I take a picture of it instead? I don't have a scanner. :X Thanks!
Posted Image
Cosplay Plans:
Shimada Minami (Baka to Test to Shokanjuu!)
N (Pokemon Black/White)
Kururugi Suzaku (Code Geass)
Franziska von Karma (Ace Attorney)
Korra (Avatar: Legend of Korra)
: SugarGaL's deviantART : SugarGaL's WorldCosplay :

#88 Mika-chan

Mika-chan

Treasurer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 1071 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 05:57 PM

If I need 11 set of tickets, does that mean I have to make 2 different transaction (1st RM250 2nd RM25) and submit 2 ordering form??Thanks :)

Different transactions would cost you an extra 50 cents so you can choose to send them together. You can choose to pay them together and submit 2 forms ^^

Hi!The ticket redemption will open from 9 a.m. until what time? I will come in after 1 o'clock :B

Since there isn't any time limit stated there, so you can come in anytime.

I banked in some money a couple days ago by Cash Deposit. I just noticed we have to scan the receipt thingy... Is it possible if I take a picture of it instead? I don't have a scanner. :X Thanks!

Yes, as long as there is a clear image of the cash deposit slip, it'll be alright.

#89 KouHisana

KouHisana

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 597 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 09:24 PM

I need 12 sets of tickets and I'll be submitting two form~Does that mean I'll receive 2 different reference number?Do we any verification when we collect our tickets with the reference number?? For example, mobile number or IC number.Thanks!!! ^^
I just wanna sell off my costumes & wigs.. orz

#90 Silver-MoonNight

Silver-MoonNight

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 09:22 AM

Since there isn't any time limit stated there, so you can come in anytime.

Thanks! :lol: