Photo

CF 2010 Cosplay Competition! (SOLO IS UP!)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
107 replies to this topic

#91 Migryl

Migryl

[Crimson FlameHaze] - Committee of LGCC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 642 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 05:28 PM

ChibiNeko>> Ano... may i ask for the preliminary round since u guys stated "each cosplayer is given TWO (2) minutes to perform ANYTHING they want", then mean we can provide our own skit audio/mp3(as background music) for our performance during the registration right?

*Love Is The Most Powerful MIracle Spell*

[Migryl 2013 -2014 Cosplay Plan]

*2013*

~ Asuna, CUL, Arcueid, Corti, Rukia, Asuna Kagurazaka
*2014*

~ Aoko, Yumemi, Yukina

Spoiler

#92 ChibiNeko

ChibiNeko

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 137 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 11:24 PM

[quote name='"x3Pockiex"]Also another quesiton' date='by watching the previous year of comic fiesta. Seems like the finalist rounds,we would be paired up,is that true? What do we do in finalist rounds? And also do you have roller chairs?[/quote']Hi Pockie, the finals will be a secret till we announce the finalists =P[quote name='"Migryl"]ChibiNeko>> Ano... may i ask for the preliminary round since u guys stated "each cosplayer is given TWO (2) minutes to perform ANYTHING they want"' date=' then mean we can provide our own skit audio/mp3(as background music) for our performance during the registration right?[/quote']Hi Migryl, yes you may perform anything you want but we'll be setting the music. We can't accept any audio files from contestants or else we'd have at least 60 tracks to sort out and that will cause lots of delays. Hope you understand the problem =3

#93 Migryl

Migryl

[Crimson FlameHaze] - Committee of LGCC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 642 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 10:40 AM

[quote name='"ChibiNeko"][quote="Migryl"]ChibiNeko>> Ano... may i ask for the preliminary round since u guys stated "each cosplayer is given TWO (2) minutes to perform ANYTHING they want"' date=' then mean we can provide our own skit audio/mp3(as background music) for our performance during the registration right?[/quote']Hi Migryl, yes you may perform anything you want but we'll be setting the music. We can't accept any audio files from contestants or else we'd have at least 60 tracks to sort out and that will cause lots of delays. Hope you understand the problem =3[/quote]O_0 Then mean we can't do any skit/performance that prepare by our own audio/music lo is that true? That mean we need to do our skit on-the-spot without audio (except CF PA-music) ka?

*Love Is The Most Powerful MIracle Spell*

[Migryl 2013 -2014 Cosplay Plan]

*2013*

~ Asuna, CUL, Arcueid, Corti, Rukia, Asuna Kagurazaka
*2014*

~ Aoko, Yumemi, Yukina

Spoiler

#94 AkikoWolf

AkikoWolf

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1533 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 12:32 PM

you know, i think there is a typo in the Misc section:> Equipment requests (Vold whichever applicable, only valid for the preliminary round)vold=bold?vold=void?

#95 Vian-V

Vian-V

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 515 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 10:42 AM

[quote name='"ChibiNeko"][quote="x3Pockiex"]Also another quesiton' date='by watching the previous year of comic fiesta. Seems like the finalist rounds,we would be paired up,is that true? What do we do in finalist rounds? And also do you have roller chairs?[/quote']Hi Pockie, the finals will be a secret till we announce the finalists =P[quote name='"Migryl"]ChibiNeko>> Ano... may i ask for the preliminary round since u guys stated "each cosplayer is given TWO (2) minutes to perform ANYTHING they want"' date=' then mean we can provide our own skit audio/mp3(as background music) for our performance during the registration right?[/quote']Hi Migryl, yes you may perform anything you want but we'll be setting the music. We can't accept any audio files from contestants or else we'd have at least 60 tracks to sort out and that will cause lots of delays. Hope you understand the problem =3[/quote]OH SHMOOF. Its a secret..XD So do you have roller chairs? >.<

#96 waninoko

waninoko

Assistant Event Director

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2252 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 08:17 PM

pocky Pockie> we cant assure you what type of chair we had cause its totally depends on the Management from Berjaya itself. But the standard chair is definitely there. or worst case, you bring your own roller chairs? lol

#97 ix3Rukia

ix3Rukia

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 395 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 10:28 AM

can i draw the picture out instead? >_<
Posted Image
Click to visit my youtube for animations :)
Cosplay Plans 2012
1. Nurse akali - League of legend
2. Serge - Chrono Cross
3. Riven - League of legend
4. Ezreal - League of legend

#98 waninoko

waninoko

Assistant Event Director

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2252 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 02:47 PM

can i draw the picture out instead? >_<

draw what?if its reference photo, NO.

#99 Fishii

Fishii

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 10:00 PM

fishi> no you're NOT allow to take part of ANY competition if you want to help up for CF. You have to sacrifice either one. =Xunfortunately we havent confirmed on the price and even if i do, i cannot tell u also. XD[/quote]What !!!! TT~TT Okay I'll make a decision on that ...Erm...Is the solo cosplay competition already reach 60 ppl ?And can we know which song from Tsubasa Chronicle will be play during the 2 min performance ?Is kinda important for the preparation~

#100 waninoko

waninoko

Assistant Event Director

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2252 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 11:17 PM

fishi> no you're NOT allow to take part of ANY competition if you want to help up for CF. You have to sacrifice either one. =Xunfortunately we havent confirmed on the price and even if i do, i cannot tell u also. XD

What !!!! TT~TT Okay I'll make a decision on that ...Erm...Is the solo cosplay competition already reach 60 ppl ?And can we know which song from Tsubasa Chronicle will be play during the 2 min performance ?Is kinda important for the preparation~

solo is on spot registration so if u do come early on day 2 to report urself, u definitely can make it. ^^the song is totally depends on our DJ thou, usually should be the main theme or some sort..

#101 altintop

altintop

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 173 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 03:35 AM

If the character wears a coat/blazer, that means we have to sew it ourselves? hurm. there are some characters which have a simple outfit that doesn't need alteration or self-made. Like Nobita from Doraemon. Just a short, yellow long sleeve t-shirt, a pair of casual shoes and a spectacle. Do we still need to make it our own even though all those thing is easily acquired just to be allowed to enter the competition?
Ore wa GUNDAM!

#102 waninoko

waninoko

Assistant Event Director

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2252 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 12:11 PM

[quote name='"altintop"]If the character wears a coat/blazer' date=' that means we have to sew it ourselves? hurm. there are some characters which have a simple outfit that doesn't need alteration or self-made. Like Nobita from Doraemon. Just a short, yellow long sleeve t-shirt, a pair of casual shoes and a spectacle. Do we still need to make it our own even though all those thing is easily acquired just to be allowed to enter the competition?[/quote']we NEVARRR restrict you to say that YOU MUST MAKE EVERTYTHING in order to qualify yourself to join the competition. You can wear the costume whichever way you can get it prepared. It's just that other people with much complex costume/props PLUS its selfmade, it'll give them a better credit that's all.If you find our competition R&R is too difficult for you, you dont have to participate. We dint set a rule that ALL COSPLAYERS MUST join competition whut~

#103 Vinca

Vinca

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 12:45 PM

I have send my group's audio for the skits performance.Plz inform me if there's any... casualties and lots of suffering...(muahahaahahaa)

#104 Rayray0211

Rayray0211

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1416 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 11:21 PM

Fishii>>there aren't any singing contest in past CF....
Finding my Tokito-neko...have anybody see him wandered around??Team Himitsu~~XD~BANZAI~~~~Posted ImagePosted Image>cosplay<>deviantArt<>blogspot<

#105 ryuwatanabe

ryuwatanabe

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 01:57 AM

can i ask somethin , where can i get solo registration form . Since i already lost on finding it here , Lost in my drive... Sorry.
[spoiler=]Cosplay Plan 2012 Not Cosplay :D[/spoiler]

#106 Rayray0211

Rayray0211

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1416 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 04:57 PM

is in the 1st post........look carefully.............oTL
Finding my Tokito-neko...have anybody see him wandered around??Team Himitsu~~XD~BANZAI~~~~Posted ImagePosted Image>cosplay<>deviantArt<>blogspot<

#107 YuanCross

YuanCross

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 632 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 02:15 PM

Excuse me, as for the solo competition, will my mark be deduced if I only summit the front+full view of my character? I did my own costume based on that image & so blurry cut scenes that I printscreened.& will the registration form be provided on the event day? or do we have to fill & print it 1st?
:+:Some people believed that the future has been written since the begining of time:+::+: Others believed that we have the power to change our destiny:+::+:How about you...?:+:JOIN NOW: .hack//G.U. group for year 2011!!!!!!!!!

#108 ChibiNeko

ChibiNeko

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 137 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 03:39 PM

Excuse me, as for the solo competition, will my mark be deduced if I only summit the front+full view of my character? I did my own costume based on that image & so blurry cut scenes that I printscreened.& will the registration form be provided on the event day? or do we have to fill & print it 1st?

Hi Yuan,submitting picture better than no picture so submit whatever you got. Forms will be provided on that day.