S.O.X. Fantasy Fest Cosplay Competition Basic Details
Dress the part. Be the character. Join the Solo, Group or Fan Costume Category now and take the spotlight! Top 5 cosplayers for Solo and Group Category from each regional fest will go on to compete in the finale too! Selection will be based on costume details and how well you act out the personality of your favourite fantasy character.
Register now to participate! Be sure to download, fill in the indemnity form below and submit it to us at the regional fest. Also check out the rules and regulations for more info!
*Changelog: SOLO stage time has been increased from 1 minute each contestant to 3 minutes each.
Event Dates & Venues:
Kenanga Wholesale City - 22nd/23rd November, 2014
There are three (3) catergories for this event.
Format: Onstage, 3-Minute Free
Do your best to impress our judges by striking your best poses, perform a skit, or choreograph your own dance. As long as you do it alone, the stage is yours.
Slot Limit: 30 slots
Dates: 22nd November (Saturday), 2014
Time: 1:00pm - 2.30pm,
Champion: RM1,500 CASH + iPhone 5s
1st Runner Up: RM1,000 CASH
2nd Runner Up: RM500 CASH
Format: Onstage, 1-5 Minute Skit
Bring your teams and show us just what you can do! Compete with the winners from past regionals and conquer our stage!
Slot Limit: 15 slots
Dates: 23nd November (Sunday), 2014
Time: 1:00pm - 3.00pm,
Champion: RM2,000 CASH + iPhone 5s
1st Runner Up: RM1,500 CASH
2nd Runner Up: RM1,000 CASH
Format: Off-stage, costume contest
Got a great costume you want to show off? Bring it over and show us what you can do!
Slot Limit: Unlimited
Dates: 22nd & 23nd November (Saturday/Sunday), 2014
Time: 12:00pm - 5.00pm,
Champion: iPhone 5s (each day)
Pre-Registration Submission Deadline*: 20th November 2014
*On-site registration will be allowed if slots are still available
- Regional winners will be awarded 10pts bonus for their past participation.
- Registration forms for the public will be open from 12th Nov - 20th Nov.
- Any cosplayer that wishes to use an audio track will be preferred to submit it in advance for pre-screening to avoid last-minute rejections.
- Any additional requests (mics, chairs, tables) will have to be confirmed upon registration.
- SOLO contestants may request to have a maximum of ONE (1) other contestant to assist with their stage time. However, this MUST be requested in advance and informed upon registration. (In this case, each contestant will be judged individually.)
- Registration for the OPEN category will only be open for on-site registration.
- For any questions or inquiries, kindly drop an email to our partner at email@example.com