Photo

[CF2014] TEAMworks @ Basic Artbooth E14

TEAMworks Original The Last of Us doujinshi prints stickers Big Hero 6 Adventure Time Sonic The Hedgehog

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Sapphire

Sapphire

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 05:47 PM

Hey guys! Another year, another Comic Fiesta and TEAMworks are back again! As usual we have originals and fanbooks for sale but this year there will also be some prints and silly stickers!

Now let's get on to the previews of our merchandise, shall we? ;)

First off the new books!!

The Last of Us fanbook - A Step in Your Direction

By yours truly, Sapphire.

TLoUcover.jpg

Samples: 1 | 2 | 3

B&W, 32 pages including coloured cover.

Perfect binding, RM10, B5

Featuring Aki, Max, M and Graffiti as guest artists

An Ellie-centric story based on The Last Of Us game.

Max's Inktober Sketchbook 2014

CoverSpread.jpg

Samples: 1

B&W, 56 pages including coloured cover
Stapled bind, RM10, B5
Contains 31 inked drawings done for Inktober, with a gallery guide and an Afterword comic.

****************************************************************************************************************************

As for reprints, we have:

Makan (Folded Zine)

FrontCoverdesign2.jpg
Samples: 1

B&W, 8 pages including cover
Folded, A6, RM3
A mini-artbook about Malaysian food and the people who make them! If you've missed this during CAFKL, now's your chance to grab a copy!

****************************************************************************************************************************

And now, it's time for some merchandises! We're proud to bring you:

Baymax postcard

If there's anyone you know that's in need of a good hug but you're too far apart to do so, you may send them this piece of postcard instead. (Or you can keep one for yourself and look at it when you need some comfort)

BaymaxPostcard.jpg

RM2 per piece

Adventure Time prints

The ladies from Adventure Time say hi.

ATflowers.jpgbubblinehalloween.jpg

Printed on Ivory Card, B5 size, RM5 per piece

And last but not least........

Fat Sonic Stickers

What? Why called it fat? Well Sonic used to be rounder and chubbier in the Genesis days and I dearly missed those cute designs. I originally called it round Sonic but a friend of mine just shouted 'FAT SONIC!' when she saw it so....HERE YOU GO!

stickerlayout.jpg

Oh right, I forgot to mention I did my own take on the classic designs. I think he rolls better like this.

Glossy paper, 11cm x 16cm, RM6 per piece

And that's it for now! We might have more old stuff depending on how much we can carry but you'll definitely be seeing the ones that we posted here, we're looking forward to seeing you there. You may look for us at:

TEAMworksBoothMap.jpg

If there's any questions please feel free to leave a message here. Alright then, see you guys in a couple of days time! :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: TEAMworks, Original, The Last of Us, doujinshi, prints, stickers, Big Hero 6, Adventure Time, Sonic The Hedgehog

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users