15 replies to this topic

#1 SakuraVocal

SakuraVocal

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 09:44 PM

Hi guys, I'm new to cosplaying and all so I want a partner to help me out with a plan a have in mind. It's for CF 2015 next year. Not for a photoshoot but we'll be doing a lot of interacting with other ppl >.> If you're interested inform me and I shall tell you more.

I know it's kinda early but it's hard to find a partner so I figured I should start asking now.

#2 xKTGx

xKTGx

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 10:50 PM

So what is this plan of yours?

#3 Nanahara Michiyo

Nanahara Michiyo

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 10:58 PM

Can I know what do you mean by doing a lot of interacting with other people ?

#4 SakuraVocal

SakuraVocal

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 11:29 PM

Can I know what do you mean by doing a lot of interacting with other people ?

So what is this plan of yours?

Nothing really complicated. Just something I thought up for fun. Kind of childish actually. Cosplaying as halloween themed characters and passing sweets to anything with two legs really. I'm kind of shy and awkward but I want to interact with different kinds of people even in a small and simple way. Is that too weird?  -_- 

#5 xKTGx

xKTGx

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 06:30 PM

What a good noble heart you got there. I dont mind tagging along if youre serious

#6 SakuraVocal

SakuraVocal

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 11:57 PM

What a good noble heart you got there. I dont mind tagging along if youre serious

Of course I'm serious. But there are some weird conditions though. Namely, age and height orz. I have the perfect charas for this. Kagamine Rin Len of course. Sounds cliché XD? But because of their somewhat childish personality it wouldn't feel weird handing out candies to ppl. And to do this I need someone roughly the same height as me. And how hard is that? For one, I'm very short. I need someone around 150cm or shorter. Cause if not it'll be weird since they are twins. That's why I'm trying as hard as I can to find someone till CF2015 >.<

#7 SvenMkn

SvenMkn

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 09:51 AM

WOW
I'm F, 150cm
Has a rin costume
Never cosplayed her because never found a partner
Coincidences tho
xD

#8 SakuraVocal

SakuraVocal

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 02:56 PM

WOW
I'm F, 150cm
Has a rin costume
Never cosplayed her because never found a partner
Coincidences tho
xD

Ah~ Coincidences!! XD Plz tell me you're real cuz this is too good to be true TAT
So are you willing to join me in this little project? *insert-sparkly-eyes-here*
I'll PM you the details if you confirm you're in :)

#9 SvenMkn

SvenMkn

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 03:10 PM

Can we chat on fb? Add me :P

#10 SakuraVocal

SakuraVocal

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 04:39 PM

Bump~ Still searching~
Guess I'll be more specific. I need someone who can afford to buy Rin's costume. It's up to you to choose from Trick or Treat, Dream Meltic Halloween, Lolipop Factory or Happy Halloween. These can be found here with 46% off http://www.cosplay.m...Kagamine/1.html

This is kinda too much to ask for! I'm so sorry orz. I should have changed the tags TAT

#11 Cherry Cherreh

Cherry Cherreh

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 12:50 PM

Lolipop Factory Rin has been in my Cosplans for a while now and I am interested in being in this. .-.

#12 SakuraVocal

SakuraVocal

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 01:15 PM

Lolipop Factory Rin has been in my Cosplans for a while now and I am interested in being in this

Great! Let me know if there's anything you want to ask about :3 I sent a PM for more details.

#13 Mori Chi

Mori Chi

Fresh CFer

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 02:31 PM

I would love too! I'm going to cosplaying for the first time at CF2015 as Hatsune Miku Pierretta ver.
This is a great opportunity for me

MM%2521+%25236.png

#14 SakuraVocal

SakuraVocal

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 04:42 PM

I would love too! I'm going to cosplaying for the first time at CF2015 as Hatsune Miku Pierretta ver.
This is a great opportunity for me

Hyaa~ Such a late reply I'm so sorryyyyyyy >A< I didn't check the post orz

I saw you in a few topics, and I assume you've changed your mind about Miku? XD

But that aside, I would still love to meet up with you :D I want to get to know ppl >< (lonely lost soul)

#15 Mori Chi

Mori Chi

Fresh CFer

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 08:09 AM

But that aside, I would still love to meet up with you :D I want to get to know ppl >< (lonely lost soul)

its okay~ and yeah I change my mind bout miku, since my friend cosplaying as her. So I change to Kuro Usagi from Mondaiji tachi on the 1st dy and Homur Akemi on the 2nd day. Yeah, I would love to meet you and making new friends

MM%2521+%25236.png

#16 SakuraVocal

SakuraVocal

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 06:59 PM

its okay~ and yeah I change my mind bout miku, since my friend cosplaying as her. So I change to Kuro Usagi from Mondaiji tachi on the 1st dy and Homur Akemi on the 2nd day. Yeah, I would love to meet you and making new friends

Yay~ I'll only be there for Day 2 though, so I'll look out for any Homura cosplayers >w<

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cosplay partner, cf2015, comic fiesta, cosplay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users