1 reply to this topic

#1 Mikaze

Mikaze

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 April 2015 - 02:55 AM

Hello fellow artists! New in the forums lmao I hope this is the correct part of the forums to post this in

I would like to ask about making (clear) acrylic charms! I know there's a way to make them using a specific type of plastic and an oven, but making them in bulk for CF using this method is a little too tedious. I've also found some online places, but shipping in bulk from the US/UK all the way here is expensive.

I was wondering if fellow artists that have experience selling acrylic charms (usually the clear type, picture via InkIt) at CF (or other events) if you'd be willing to share your secrets.

1. Are there acrylic charm makers/shops you go to (like how you would go to a printing shop to make badges/pins)?
  2. Or do you just have lots of patience and use the oven method?
  3. Does anyone know of a printing shop (preferably PJ area or nearby like Sunway/Subang) that prints sticker sheets with a gloss finish?

#2 Tsuki ツキ

Tsuki ツキ

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 03:55 PM

I would like to know about this too, since from what I have been searching, I have not been able to find any acrylic charm shops. Please do share! I don't think there's any harm in sharing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users