22 replies to this topic

#1 Manami Chie

Manami Chie

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 06:27 PM

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:Hi! I am totally a newbie and I am finding cosplayer group or partner for CF2015. So far I haven't decided on my character yet, but if maybe any senpai over here can help me. I am flexible with any character (maybe) so yeah.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Mori Chi likes this

M.C

#2 Pinku no Sakura

Pinku no Sakura

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 11:06 PM

Etto..ano ne..I'm such a newbie too but there're a lot of characters in my mind I consider to cosplay on CF2015 soon, first may I kno what is your cosplan? if our idea seems to cross I don't mind be your partner as I'm a kouhai here as well! ^_^

Yoroshiku ne! ^^

• Mori Chi and Manami Chie like this

Sakura

#3 Mori Chi

Mori Chi

Fresh CFer

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 10:25 PM

manami chie and pinku no sakura we have our cosplay group called OU, one of my member need a partner, she cosplay as Clear in Dramatical Murder
and she want her partner to be Aoba from Dramatical murder, If you interested please let know... My name Mori by the way...im cosplaying as
Homura Akemi in Madoka Magika-- some other in Mekaku City, Tokyo Ghoul.. Harry Potter, Kuroko no Basuke and much more I guess Lol
well yeah we really glad If you interested huhu
  • vengzeee likes this

MM%2521+%25236.png

#4 Pinku no Sakura

Pinku no Sakura

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 04:37 AM

Hello Mori, at the moment I've been interested to cosplay as Yona from Akatsuki no Yona, I really hope to get a male partner that can cosplay as Hak, a male character from Akatsuki no Yona who is a Yona's bodyguard...or maybe the others male characters who are a human-dragons that accompany Yona on her journey in Akatsuki no Yona (they're Zeno, Jaeha, Shinha and Gija)....soo glad you invited me Mori-chan, I'm happy seriously =)

But those characters from the animes you mentioned is out of my budget as I'm a new beginner. That's why I chose yona to be my first character. Her outfit is quite simple...but yeah, still thanks!! x)

Let me know what you think Mori-chan! xD

Sakura

#5 Manami Chie

Manami Chie

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 06:18 PM

Hi Mori and Pinku! I was glad finally someone replying on this post. I still haven't my cosplan yet unfortunately. I really appreciate ur offer Mori, but to be Aoba, I have to crossdress. Pinku-chan, I love the series that you mentioned. I read it as well. :DD Actually, currently I have been thinking of to cosplay as Asuna (SAO Season 2 vers.) or Koala from One Piece. But yeah, I can consider changes if any of you mind to share me your further cosplan. :) I'm nervous in deciding my first cosplan :DD

M.C

#6 Pinku no Sakura

Pinku no Sakura

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 03:32 AM

Chie-chan, I love the idea, I was once thought to cosplay as Asuna but her costume is a little bit complicated to make.

But since you say you would like to cosplay as her, maybe I can cosplay as Silica.

But her outfit is still complicated to make for me (I'm not a pro tailor btw and I don't have a sewing machine to sew her costume) and it would need me to buy her outfit, that would be pricey for me as a new beginner  :o BTW, can you sew? If you do maybe we can work together on cosplaying Asuna & Silica. Let me hear what's your thought first Chie-chan. Owh btw..I will PM you my FB link, maybe we can discuss more on FB as it is more easier to reply each other :lol:  )

Sakura

#7 Manami Chie

Manami Chie

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 11:46 PM

Hi Pinku chan, done with following you on fb :D

M.C

#8 Mori Chi

Mori Chi

Fresh CFer

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 01:41 PM

its okay~~~ to crossdress thats my opinion tho...

so pinku cosplay as yona and manami cosplay as asuna SAO?

maybe we can meet at CF

it would be awesome

MM%2521+%25236.png

#9 Pinku no Sakura

Pinku no Sakura

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 12:46 AM

I really2 want to cosplay as Yona so bad, but I still did't find a male partner to cosplay as Hak together with me, so maybe I'll go with manami-chan's cosplan for this year, but still planning with her. I hope to meet you at CF2015 too, sure it'll tooooo awesome Mori-chan! ^_^

Sakura

#10 vengzeee

vengzeee

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 05:57 PM

Hello!! I'm new to cosplaying too,and my plan for CF 2015 is Momoi Satsuki from kuroko no basuke.It will be my first time cosplaying and I would love to have a friend or cosplayer group to have fun with! ( ´・ω・` )

#11 Pinku no Sakura

Pinku no Sakura

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 03:31 AM

Kon'nichiwa Veengzeee-chan! Ureshii desu! The more the merrier! welcome! ^^

Chie-chan and I will be cosplaying a characs from SAO II btw..Chie-chan will be Asuna while me will be a Silica. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu! Oh btw I'm suggesting that if we're going to gather around there together, why not we let each other know which area we're living? I mean that will be easier for us..Let's say if we live near to each other then we can go there together coz it's gonna be awkward going there alone with the costume/heavy makeup on..hehe

Btw, here is my FB link (https://www.facebook.com/parklee32). Feel free to add me and we can talk more about the event ^^

Sakura

#12 vengzeee

vengzeee

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 08:47 PM

Uwaa that sounds great pinku chan,I live in K.L!! That sounds like a good idea! We can meet up and go together as a group at CF 2015! I will pm you soon as now I am busy with my exams! Thank you for replying me pinku chan waa I'm so glad that we are active here ヽ(^◇^*)/
  • Pinku no Sakura likes this

#13 Kenta Sai

Kenta Sai

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 01:00 AM

Hi im newbie too,, and this is my first cosplayer so i like to find who can be my partner and i will be inugami male form from gugure kokkuri-san...but i was looking for female character who can be kohina (ichimastu kohina) or kokkuri-san male or female form
And i hope u guys can help me too \ ˚▽˚ /

Yoroshiku dayo ne ^o^

#14 Pinku no Sakura

Pinku no Sakura

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 02:42 AM

Yoroshiku Kentai san! ^^ Welcome to the newbie group (we all are newbies too here)..hehe..we have chosen our characters anyway, but we can go together to the CF2015 as a group if you don't mind, I'm sure it's gonna be so much fun! Don't worry, if you're finding a partner I'm sure you will find one soon (Let's hope more will reply here soon so that you can find a partner which haven't decided for the charac yet). Take care and hopefully to meet you at CF2015 soon Kentai san! ^^

Sakura

#15 Kenta Sai

Kenta Sai

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 11:42 PM

Arigato Pinku san ^.^ ,,it okay if u guys have choice ur character, anyways i did not mind if u all want go together with me to CF2015 at least i have some group can go together then last year...Yeah i hope i can find a partner soon. Sure and see u all at CF2015 
Domo arigato for u support Pinku san   m(-.-)m

#16 Pinku no Sakura

Pinku no Sakura

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 04:48 PM

Uwaa that sounds great pinku chan,I live in K.L!! That sounds like a good idea! We can meet up and go together as a group at CF 2015! I will pm you soon as now I am busy with my exams! Thank you for replying me pinku chan waa I'm so glad that we are active here ヽ(^◇^*)/

Ne vengzeee-chan, I've found a partner that would like to join you for the Kuroko no basuke cos, he will be a Kuroko...he said he tried to contact you but you were inactive, maybe you're busy :)

Here's his link http://community.com...r/24862-kimchi/

He will appreciate it if you will contact him later..sore jaa ^_^

Sakura

#17 Yugana Hikari

Yugana Hikari

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 01:46 PM

Hi im newbie too,, and this is my first cosplayer so i like to find who can be my partner and i will be inugami male form from gugure kokkuri-san...but i was looking for female character who can be kohina (ichimastu kohina) or kokkuri-san male or female form
And i hope u guys can help me too \ ˚▽˚ /

Yoroshiku dayo ne ^o^

Hello. I might be coslaying as Kokkuri-san at CF this year (most probably male form). It would be nice to meet up there and take pictures together. Do email me at yugana_hikari@yahoo.com.my since I might not be using my account here that often. But I haven't confirmed yet whether I'm going as Kokkuri-san though because I haven't bought the wig or started on anything yet. But I'll let you know if I will :)

#18 Mori Chi

Mori Chi

Fresh CFer

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 10:49 AM

I really2 want to cosplay as Yona so bad, but I still did't find a male partner to cosplay as Hak together with me, so maybe I'll go with manami-chan's cosplan for this year, but still planning with her. I hope to meet you at CF2015 too, sure it'll tooooo awesome Mori-chan! ^_^

Yeah We should meet up wit each other~ Im so happy to make new friends and I cant wait to see your cosplay Pinku, Im so nervous rite now coz My outfit still undone XD

MM%2521+%25236.png

#19 Mori Chi

Mori Chi

Fresh CFer

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 10:54 AM

Arigato Pinku san ^.^ ,,it okay if u guys have choice ur character, anyways i did not mind if u all want go together with me to CF2015 at least i have some group can go together then last year...Yeah i hope i can find a partner soon. Sure and see u all at CF2015
Domo arigato for u support Pinku san m(-.-)m

Let's cosplay and have fun~ I also dont have partner for my cosplay, but I got my other friends cosplay which they also dont have partner -_- so we go to CF on a group, we can meet each other and exchange contact! And If My members have update bout photoshoot or events we can actually pass the info ^^

MM%2521+%25236.png

#20 Manami Chie

Manami Chie

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 12:24 PM

Gomenn nee minna san! Been away for awhile and lotsa lotsa people already here! kyaaaa (>3<) But its nice to know you guys! Cant wait to meet you guys! If you want to exchange the contact, do pm me here, https://www.facebook.com/kanaekiyoe

M.C

#21 Kenta Sai

Kenta Sai

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 05:01 AM

Domo arigato for u support Pinku san m(-.-)m

Let's cosplay and have fun~ I also dont have partner for my cosplay, but I got my other friends cosplay which they also dont have partner -_- so we go to CF on a group, we can meet each other and exchange contact! And If My members have update bout photoshoot or events we can actually pass the info ^^

• Kenta Sai likes this

#22 Kenta Sai

Kenta Sai

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 05:04 AM

Sure mori chi san and i will meet u there... And it easy to find me at there because i will be inugami from gugure kokkuri san so we will meet later ^_^

#23 Kenta Sai

Kenta Sai

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 05:09 AM

Ohh yeah i will waiting u guys at the outside or the entry CF and nice too meet and know u guys m(_ _)m (^ν^)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cosplayer, Partner, cosplaygroup, CF2015

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users