Zi Lin

Fresh CFer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 12:05 PM

LnJh8dj.png

CF2015 Art Booth Rules and Regulations

PLEASE READ the RULES and REGULATIONS

Please note that we do NOT give booths on a first come first serve basis anymore.

All fields are mandatory in the registration form:-

mWQfAnp.png

Premium Artbooth Registration Form

a. 1 booth (1 table + 2 chairs + 2 tags) = RM450 (Rental) + RM50 (Deposit)

b. 2 booths (2 tables + 4 chairs + 4 tags) = RM900 (Rental) + RM50 (Deposit)

Additional tag(s)** RM50 each

Uc40Q7a.png

Basic Artbooth Registration Form

a. 1 table + 2 chairs + 1 tag = RM200 (Rental) + RM 50 (Deposit)

b. 2 tables + 4 chairs + 2 tags = RM400 (Rental) + RM 50 (Deposit)

Additional tag(s)** RM 50 each (Maximum of extra 3 tags per table *only applicable for basic artbooth owner)

2. The registration period will last from 24 June 2015 to 14 August 2015.

3. Each artbooth owners are encouraged to register as soon as possible during the registration period.

4. There will be NO first come first serve basis for CF 2015.

5. A Booking Confirmation will be sent out to you to inform you of your status (Confirmed or Waiting List) before 31th October 2015

6. Payment information will be included in the booking confirmation email. Kindly reply with all information requested.

7. A confirmation reply via email will be sent once payment is received. Please allow 1 week of processing time before expecting the email.

8. A detailed information email will be sent out 2-4 weeks before CF 2015.

General Information:

1. Due to limited space available, for Basic booths, each group is only allowed to purchase a maximum of 2 booths. This is to allow space for the number of groups who have supported us for so many years as well as provide room for new groups to experience booth ownership.

2. Confirmed booking must be fully paid within 7 working days time.

a. Failure to do so will result in cancellation of booking.

Booth Details:

**Artist booth owner(s) will not require any tickets to enter the event. Instead, each booth will come with 1 Tag that will allow you to skip the queue and enter the hall through non-public entrances. Additional Tag(s) may also be purchased at RM50 each.

Premium Booth

1. Area size: 2 meter x 2 meter (about 6.5 ft x 6.5 ft)

2. Table size: 2 feet x 4 feet

3. Chairs: 2 chairs

4. Tags provided: 2 Tags

5. Power socket: 1

6. Panel size: 2 meter wide and 2.5 meter tall

7. Booth name printed on booth panel (Registered name of Artbooth only)

8. Table cloth not provided since table is covered on the outer side.

9. Logo placement on booklet (Tentative)

10. Allowed to decorate the boards of the artbooth using blu-tack or tape that doesn't leave any stain.

11. Additional furniture is allowed in the premium artbooth area as long as it is within the area size.

Basic Artbooth

1. Area size: 5 feet x 5 feet

2. Table size: 2 feet x 5 feet

3. Each table comes with 2 chairs (due to logistic constraints no extra chair will be provided)

4. Table cloth can be provided however artbooth owners are strongly advised to bring your own for nicer table cloth

5. Tags provided per table: 1 Tag

6. Extra chair(s) or furniture is not allowed in the basic art booth area

7. Laptops are allowed but bring at your own risk however there are no plug points.

Registration & Setup time:

a. Friday night: 6 pm –11.00pm

b. Day 1: 8 am - 10 am*

c. Day 2: 8 am - 10 am*

1. Only art booth owners with tags are allowed into the convention hall for setup.

2. Booth owners need to register their booth and collect their tags before entering the convention hall.

3. For more information to purchase extra tags, please read the booth order section.

4. During registration, 1st or 2nd representatives in the submitted form need to bring their original identification cards/passport only in order to register for the artbooth. Other than 1st & 2nd representatives or using soft copy of identification cards/passport will not be entertained.

Extra information:

1. Art Booth Storage:

a. Booth owners are allowed to leave and store their merchandises overnight in their booth area in the convention hall.

b. *It is advisable NOT to leave any valuables overnight in the convention hall.

*Comic Fiesta is not responsible for any loss or damage of art booth owners’ belongings.

2. Art booth owners are encouraged to drop off one copy of their merchandise to Comic Fiesta during registration.

a. The sample merchandises will be compiled and shown to the creative industry that CF is connected with.

b. Please make sure that there is some form of contact attached with the merchandise(s).

3. Move in

a. Commercial trolleys are ALLOWED through the hall foyer

4. During Artbooth registration (for Tags collection), a merchandise check might be conducted. Booth owners are encouraged to register their artbooth as early as possible in the time period listed to prevent any time wastage.

Art Booth Owners’ Merchandises:

1. All items on sale must be an ORIGINAL CREATION by the SIGNATORY.

2.*All products, whether fan-works or original ideas must have been drawn or made by the participating group.

3. Any commercially produced item (of any type) will not be permitted to be sold during the event.

4. Strictly NO second-hand (buy and resale items), violent, socially offensive or adult materials.

5. Strictly NO hentai, yaoi or yuri materials (Go search on it yourselves if you don’t understand).

6. A notice is mandatory for books containing content above PG-13.

7. Booth owners that are selling on behalf of an artist must attach a proof of consent from the original artist.

8. Proof of consent:

a. Any type of recognition such as a signature letter or an e-mail, that indicates that original artist approves of you selling in Comic Fiesta premises.

b. Art booth owner should directly represent the artist.

9. Any artbooth owners found to be in violation of the rules will be warned; if unwilling to follow instructions, artbooth owners will be asked to leave the event ground premise and/or blacklisted for future events.

10. Since CF 2015 is no longer having first come first serve basis, it is important for artbooth owners to send us links and sample of merchandises and works during the registration period along with the registration (Broken links as such will not be entertained).

11. Artwork and merchandises will be sorted out by the Comic Fiesta Artbooth team mainly on the basis of type of works and quality of works.

12. Type of works which are preferred in chronological arrangement:

a. Self made Comic/ Manga (original / fan arts)

b. Illustration/ printed book

c. Self made games / digital product

d. Printed goods – poster, postcard, sticker, badges, keychain, T-shirt, bookmarks, calendars, etc

e. Craft – accessories, soap, handmade plushies, etc

*Registered company and brand with the artist are strongly encouraged to take premium booth  

Refundable Deposit:

1. Due to errant booth owners, a RM 50 refundable deposit will be enforced.

2. The deposit will be forfeited should the booths commit any of the following violations:

a. Absence

i. Booth owners are required to attend for the days their booths are rented for.

b. Arriving late without informing committee (without a valid reason)

i. Please SMS the person in charge if you will arrive later than 10am (number will be given along with booth location email)

c. Taking Early Leave

i. Booth owners are responsible to ensure that their booths are manned through the two days of the event (10am-6.00pm).

ii. The only exceptions to this are booths who have completely sold off their products whereby a member of the art booth organizing committee (at the registration booth) must be notified before leaving.

d. Damage to Facilities Provided

i. Rented booths and its surrounding areas are the responsibility of the booth owners. Any damage sustained, whether permanent or otherwise, that may result in the devaluation of the facilities provided will constitute as a violation to this rule.

ii. A checklist will be provided during registration of art booth to help booth owners ensure that everything is there before and after the event.

iii. Premium booth area will be checked during the return of the RM50 deposit

e. Loss of Facilities Provided

i. Any facilities provided (e.g. tables, chairs, table cloth) will be the responsibility of the booth owners themselves.

f. Forgetting to collect the deposit

i. Basic Art booth owner forgetting to collect the deposit on CF 2015 Day 2 before 6 pm will forfeit their RM 50 deposit

ii. The forfeit of the RM 50 does not constitute for any penalty that result from compensation for the loss/damages, which will be the added responsibility of the booth owners themselves.

iii. The refundable deposit can be claimed from the registration booth from Sunday, 4 pm onwards.

g. Failure to follow merchandise rules

i. Artbooth owners are not allowed to add another party/genre/change the content of merchandise selling on CF 2015 which are already agree on the submission form without giving out any concern to the person in charge.

Please refer to Art Booth Owners’ Merchandises section.

Booth Order:

1. Orders are for 2 days only.

2. You may unofficially share your booth with another group but the official listing of artist booths involved would be under the name you have registered with us.

3. Booth Pricing:

A. Basic Artbooth (Max 2 tables per booth owner)

a. 1 table + 2 chairs + 1 tag = RM200 (Rental) + RM 50 (Deposit)

b. 2 tables + 4 chairs + 2 tags = RM400 (Rental) + RM 50 (Deposit)

B. Premium Artbooth

a. 1 booth (1 table + 2 chairs + 2 tags) = RM450 (Rental) + RM50 (Deposit)

b. 2 booths (2 tables + 4 chairs + 4 tags)= RM900 (Rental) + RM50 (Deposit)

4. Extra tag(s)** RM 50 each (Maximum of extra 3 tags per table for basic Artbooth)

*Comic Fiesta reserves the right to change the R&R without prior notice. Any additional requests from artbooth owner must be done 1 month before the event (15 November 2015).

#2 SakuraVocal

SakuraVocal

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 04:15 PM

May I ask, if J-POP is allowed? Fan-made merchandise of course.

Since I don't think I've seen any, I want to know if it's allowed other than anime/games.

#3 Mira Azhr

Mira Azhr

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 08:20 PM

@SakuraVocal, 

I have seen (and purchased) J-rock fanart from last CF. 

I guess it is allowed. 

Too bad I have no budget for this year's booth registration :x

#4 JellyR

JellyR

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 10:51 PM

This is my first time applying for a booth. Can I ask if a link to the digital artwork instead of the physical product to put into the product details acceptable? 

#5 Zi Lin

Zi Lin

Fresh CFer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 17 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 05:59 PM

May I ask, if J-POP is allowed? Fan-made merchandise of course.

Since I don't think I've seen any, I want to know if it's allowed other than anime/games.

Hi,

J-pop merchandise is allowable as long as is origin drawn and not photo print.

Thank you.  :)

#6 Zi Lin

Zi Lin

Fresh CFer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 17 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 06:10 PM

This is my first time applying for a booth. Can I ask if a link to the digital artwork instead of the physical product to put into the product details acceptable? 

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in having a booth in CF 2015. Yes,  you may submit your links to your digital artworks into the product details but we would strongly suggest that you might need to describe your products in details since CF are not giving booths as First come first serve basis. 

Thank you!  :)

• JellyR likes this

#7 Tokwa✁

Tokwa✁

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 09:30 AM

Hello! I'll be an oversease applicant this year.

Is there would be any chance to know overseas applicants booking confirmation before oct 31? (ex late sept-early oct)

I am just worried for the majority of overseas applicant to ran out of plane tickets since its a peak season for travelling. 

also for the ingress overseas applicants they only need to be on the setup time?

I hope my questions are clear enough;;; Thank you!

#8 Zi Lin

Zi Lin

Fresh CFer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 17 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 10:21 AM

Hello! I'll be an oversease applicant this year.

Is there would be any chance to know overseas applicants booking confirmation before oct 31? (ex late sept-early oct)

I am just worried for the majority of overseas applicant to ran out of plane tickets since its a peak season for travelling. 

also for the ingress overseas applicants they only need to be on the setup time?

I hope my questions are clear enough;;; Thank you!

Hi,

We do understand your problem but sorry that due to our process of screening all the applicants, it might take a quite long time to process it. But we will try our best to sent out the booking confirmation as early as possible before reach Oct 31. 

And for the applicants that been confirmed and accepted, they only need to be on the event venue on the setup time as stated. 

Thank you and hope this answer your question. Ans sorry that causing any inconvenience for the late booth confirmation.

#9 1sshik1

1sshik1

Fresh CFer

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 01:30 PM

Hello,

We didn't see anything pertaining to this and thought we might ask, silly as it sounds: are applicants by any chance allowed to sell foodstuff at a booth or table during the event? Some of us are foodcrafters, and this question has popped up a couple of times during our conversations.

The items will be sealed and hygienically packed of course, and the packaging and illustrations as well as the edible items will be a hundred percent handmade. None of them will be commercial.

#10 Zi Lin

Zi Lin

Fresh CFer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 10:10 PM

Hello,

We didn't see anything pertaining to this and thought we might ask, silly as it sounds: are applicants by any chance allowed to sell foodstuff at a booth or table during the event? Some of us are foodcrafters, and this question has popped up a couple of times during our conversations.

The items will be sealed and hygienically packed of course, and the packaging and illustrations as well as the edible items will be a hundred percent handmade. None of them will be commercial.

Hi,

We are really sorry that currently our event do not accept doujin artbooth to sell any food product. But exceptional are considered based on case by case basis only if is suitable enough. You may drop us an email to artbooth@comicfiesta.org to show us some of the food product that you will be selling. 

#11 sarah

sarah

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 12:53 AM

Hi!,

I already registered and I'm wondering, I linked back to my deviantart which I mostly post drawings for prints that I'm willing to print. so for the last few years I haven't made any merchandise e.g keychains, buttons and etc. but I already have some for this year's CF, my question is, will my gallery effect on how you look into merchandise? will it get me a lower rate of getting my application approved?

am asking because my application for AMG was declined and I'm not sure why, maybe the quality of my drawings, I'm not quite sure. Though hopefully I can get a table this year too!

#12 Zi Lin

Zi Lin

Fresh CFer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 03:42 PM

Hi!,

I already registered and I'm wondering, I linked back to my deviantart which I mostly post drawings for prints that I'm willing to print. so for the last few years I haven't made any merchandise e.g keychains, buttons and etc. but I already have some for this year's CF, my question is, will my gallery effect on how you look into merchandise? will it get me a lower rate of getting my application approved?

am asking because my application for AMG was declined and I'm not sure why, maybe the quality of my drawings, I'm not quite sure. Though hopefully I can get a table this year too!

Hi,

First of all, we are so sorry to heard that your application was declined by AMG. For your application for CF booth, the link that you provided to us will have the chance to affect the application to get approved. But of course, we do also look at the other criteria based on the CF artbooth rules and regulation. 

Good luck and hope you can get a booth in CF this year! :)

#13 sarah

sarah

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 09:40 PM

Hi!,

Hi,

First of all, we are so sorry to heard that your application was declined by AMG. For your application for CF booth, the link that you provided to us will have the chance to affect the application to get approved. But of course, we do also look at the other criteria based on the CF artbooth rules and regulation. 

ah thank you so much for your reply!

Though I have another question, when does CF usually chooses who gets the artbooth? is it after the registration period ends or during? if so I might add badge samples in my gallery for further proof. :) 

#14 Zi Lin

Zi Lin

Fresh CFer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 17 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 12:46 PM

Hi!,

Hi,

ah thank you so much for your reply!

Though I have another question, when does CF usually chooses who gets the artbooth? is it after the registration period ends or during? if so I might add badge samples in my gallery for further proof. :)

Hi,

The confirmation email will be send after the registration period. You may still add any additional artwork/merchandise sample in your gallery ^_^

#15 ix3Rukia

ix3Rukia

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 395 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 01:37 AM

Hello i have some questions about commercial booth/exihibitor/sponser booth. Can you give me an email so i can directly communicate with the person in charge?

Posted Image
Click to visit my youtube for animations :)
Cosplay Plans 2012
1. Nurse akali - League of legend
2. Serge - Chrono Cross
3. Riven - League of legend
4. Ezreal - League of legend

#16 Zi Lin

Zi Lin

Fresh CFer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 09:24 PM

Hello i have some questions about commercial booth/exihibitor/sponser booth. Can you give me an email so i can directly communicate with the person in charge?

Hi,

You could email to bmj@comicfiesta.org (Jared) or hew@comicfiesta.org . Thank you! :)

#17 ix3Rukia

ix3Rukia

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 395 posts

Posted 07 September 2015 - 05:54 PM

thank you!

Posted Image
Click to visit my youtube for animations :)
Cosplay Plans 2012
1. Nurse akali - League of legend
2. Serge - Chrono Cross
3. Riven - League of legend
4. Ezreal - League of legend

#18 claire_hana

claire_hana

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 07:32 PM

Hello, I have a questions about artbooth owners's merchandises.  :-/

First question, If my team wanted to sell handmade stuff can or not? such like cookies, but the cookies is under doujin.

Cookies which include doujin picture by artists.

Or our team may have to send our handmade stuff pictures to the artbooth department?

Second, if the handmade cookies/sweets cannot be eat, and it looks like cookies and surely under by artist which include doujin picture.

Can be acceptable?

Because I saw many events can accept this kind of merchandises.

If it is not allowed, please give a reply as fast as possible.

Thank you. :(  :(  :(

#19 Zi Lin

Zi Lin

Fresh CFer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 17 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 09:13 AM

Hello, I have a questions about artbooth owners's merchandises.  :-/

First question, If my team wanted to sell handmade stuff can or not? such like cookies, but the cookies is under doujin.

Cookies which include doujin picture by artists.

Or our team may have to send our handmade stuff pictures to the artbooth department?

Second, if the handmade cookies/sweets cannot be eat, and it looks like cookies and surely under by artist which include doujin picture.

Can be acceptable?

Because I saw many events can accept this kind of merchandises.

If it is not allowed, please give a reply as fast as possible.

Thank you. :(  :(  :(

Hi,

1) We do accept handmade stuff such as crafts but we are really sorry that currently our event do not accept doujin artbooth to sell any food product. 

2) We don't really understand what kind of merchandise that you are referring to. Maybe you can send us some example about the merchandise that you might selling so we can have a clear picture on it.

From the questions asked above, we do consider exceptional based on case by case basis only if is suitable enough. You may drop us an email to artbooth@comicfiesta.org to show us some of the food product that you will be selling.  ^^

Thank you and hope we answered your questions.  :)

#20 Chiharu Kyo

Chiharu Kyo

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 11:02 AM

Hi, I received an email stating that Our team only got 1 basic artbooth although we applied for 2. So, do I need to reply this particular email? Sorry for causing any inconvenience, thank you.
  • Chiharu Kyo likes this

#21 Zi Lin

Zi Lin

Fresh CFer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 17 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 11:35 AM

Hi, I received an email stating that Our team only got 1 basic artbooth although we applied for 2. So, do I need to reply this particular email? Sorry for causing any inconvenience, thank you.

Hi,

Yes, please reply to artbooth@comicfiesta.org regarding the number of booth applied. 

• Chiharu Kyo likes this

#22 Chiharu Kyo

Chiharu Kyo

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 07:05 PM

OK, thanks for the information

#23 Tsubasa Kise

Tsubasa Kise

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 06:52 PM

HI, I would like to ask if the booth listing has been sent out because some teams have gotten emails but I havent received anything yet, sorry for causing any inconvenience...

#24 Zi Lin

Zi Lin

Fresh CFer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 10:04 AM

HI, I would like to ask if the booth listing has been sent out because some teams have gotten emails but I havent received anything yet, sorry for causing any inconvenience...

Hi,

The booth listing/ confirmation is not all send out yet. We will send a status reply email to all the applicants no matter they are in either confirm, waiting list or can't get a booth status due to overwhelming. 

If you/ your team didn't receive any email from us by 31 October, please kindly drop us an email (artbooth@comicfiesta.org).

#25 ShioriAkiba

ShioriAkiba

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 07:32 PM

Hello I have received an email that we got the booth and I already made the payment one week ago and i still havent receive a confirmation email. I just want to be sure if you guys have received the email(Booth: Fat Birds) and we hope you dont cancel our booth :') Since you guys said you will cancel the booth if no payment has been made after 7 working days but you guys also said you need 7 days processing time to receive the payment

Sorry to bother you :)

#26 Zi Lin

Zi Lin

Fresh CFer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 06:00 PM

Hello I have received an email that we got the booth and I already made the payment one week ago and i still havent receive a confirmation email. I just want to be sure if you guys have received the email(Booth: Fat Birds) and we hope you dont cancel our booth :') Since you guys said you will cancel the booth if no payment has been made after 7 working days but you guys also said you need 7 days processing time to receive the payment

Sorry to bother you :)

Hi,

Sincerely apologies on delaying of payment confirmation, we will try our best to send out all the payment confirmation in the following week. We won't cancel any booth as long as you have made the payment within the period. ^^'' Normally we will send a reminder to any applicant that have forget to made their payment so we won't just cancel any booth without any notice.  :lol:

Thank you and have a nice day!  :)

#27 _V_

_V_

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 03:23 PM

Hi there, want to ask that I didnt receive any email reply means I didnt get the slot?

#28 Zi Lin

Zi Lin

Fresh CFer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 October 2015 - 03:44 PM

Hi there, want to ask that I didnt receive any email reply means I didnt get the slot?

Hi,

We haven't finish sending out the emails yet. We will send an email to all the applicants about their status so don't worry! ^^ But if you didn't received anything by next weekend, kindly drop us an email. [artbooth@comicfiesta.org]

#29 Brian-zz

Brian-zz

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 03:10 PM

I sending this on behalf from SharkSkullComic X Narumanga group , we requested for 2 Premium booth space ,we have receive the email that our booth be put to waiting list but we still want to participate in the event.

Is there any info about the current overall list of the participate  convention ? ,  We have  3 year participation record in CF. Can we have some feedback upon our work if we are put to waiting list? 

If there is insufficient space can decease the booth space to 1 booth ? 

We sincerely want to participate in this event.

We thank you for your consideration.

From 

SharkSkullComic X Narumanga Doujin Group

#30 Eleven

Eleven

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 01:56 PM

Hello, may I ask if we are allowed to set up pole display for basic booths?

Please let me know if there are any restrictions to this if it's allowed, thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users