Photo

CF 2010 ARTIST BOOTH REGISTRATION [CLOSED] [UPDATE 16/12]

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
163 replies to this topic

#1 liliban

liliban

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 05:37 PM

Is there still the neighbouring option? Can we request for our neighbours? Also what is the size of the tables? We need dimensions to work on small displays ^^;;;

#2 Azureseilue

Azureseilue

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 10:35 PM

The link is now working haha. Apparently there's a technical error when we link threads using a mod/comm account ._.pursuerofdarkness, Azureseilue > Sorry, we're having some technical problems with CIMB at the moment.e.g. If person A banks in money to CF AFTER 12 noon (14 Sept), it will be credited the next day (15 Sept). And what happens if person A, person B and person C all banked in the money AFTER 12 noon and all 3 are banking in RM60? We are unable to track the transactions that way. Even the tracking number will be the same.We are very sorry for this technical error. We have found a way to avoid this problem from now onwards. Any outstanding confirmations will be sent out latest by tomorrow.---Besides that, PLEASE make sure your forms are CORRECTLY and COMPLETELY filled. Any forms that are not complete will not be entertained even if payment has been made. Problems occur and confirmations are delayed because some forms are not correctly filled or completed. We request that you double check the form before you submit them.Thank You.

I already bank In amount the money in September 15. with the scan image bankIn receipt. I also register the booth registration form all goes smoothly .But seems like the error occur from there. I also success registered the booth registration , but also havent receive the notice from email. Kindly pls have a check if can.I fully remembered also fully complete the form registration and small note "complete the note to Google Docs"

#3 pursuerofdarkness

pursuerofdarkness

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 04:08 AM

Hello, I was wondering if you guys received my registration? My group's called Vision Overload.

#4 FIREFOXFLAME

FIREFOXFLAME

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 10:54 AM

Sorry. Kinda blur here. Is it just me or there's no address to send the payment to. @@;; Or I just kinda misread it and skipped that part. D:
"I shall be your shield & sword... To protect you and attack all those who tries to hurt you..."

#5 WildDrive

WildDrive

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 171 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 11:56 AM

[quote name='"yurkary"]helo' date=' when the final map would be out?[/quote']The latest one is up now on the main page. It is as very much updated as I possibly can. There won't be any booth changes except additional booths from the pull-outs.[quote name='"luvlee87"]I have emailed n tried calling the given number but no reply from person in charge. I am interested in the last booth for Sunday. If there are any last min back out back out for sat' date=' I am interested as well. Pls contact me asap. TQ Natalie[/quote']My assistant has already sent an e-mail regarding the last booth for Sunday. It was already filled 2 weeks ago. I'm very sorry for the discrepancies.
ithryn - lv 80 support/disabler priest
{knock out legion} {aegis}
{frozen frost set player}{aika sea}

#6 WildDrive

WildDrive

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 171 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 12:32 AM

Posted ImageRules and Regulations Sales:[list]+ All items on sale must be an ORIGINAL CREATION by the SIGNATORY.+ Any commercially/copyrighted produced item (of any type) will not be permitted to be sold in the Artist Booth.+ Strictly no second-hand, violent, socially offensive or adult materials.+ A notice is mandatory for books containing content above PG-13.+ Booth owners that are selling on behalf of an artist must attach a proof of consent from the original artist.+ Items found to be in violation of the rules will be removed from display in the hall.+ Inspections will be conducted during CF operational hours.[/list:u]Booth:[list]+ The Artist Booths required to be open for operation for the whole duration of Comic Fiesta 2010.+ Booth owners may enter one hour before the event to set up their respective booths.+ Booth members are allowed to enter the Event Hall before the opening of the event only when accompanied by a Representative(s).+ A brief screening will be conducted for the applicants.[/list:u]Electronic devices:[list]+ No computers or any other bulky electronic devices.+ Laptops are allowed but bring at your own risk. There are no plug points. Comic Fiesta is not responsible for any loss of damage of such item.[/list:u]Misc:[list]+Do not damage the chairs, tables, or any other facilities provided. Booth owners will be responsible for any damage to the facilities provided.+ Items that are on display are placed at Booth Owner's own risk. Comic Fiesta will not be responsible for any items lost/damaged.+ 2 chairs will be provided with each booth.+ Extra chairs or furniture will not be allowed into the artist booths area.[/list:u]Booth Owner's Rights:[list]+ Booth Owners reserve the right to refuse photographers from taking the pictures of their booth or items. [/list:u]+ Take note that registration is open from today till 4th October 2010.+ Registrations are first come first serve basis.+ A penalty fee of RM20 will be imposed on late registrations after the deadline for any remaining booths.Questions? Inquiries? Please do not hesitate to comment here or PM. You can even e-mail me at cf.artbooth@gmail.com[spoiler=Frequently Asked Questions]1. Is there any island booths this year?Due to lack of space, there isn't any. We apologize for the inconvenience.2. What are the current table sizes?Table size is 2 feet by 4.5 feet.3. Do I pay first before submitting the form completely?Your form MUST be complete, inclusive of the payment section. This means you have to make payment before submitting the form.4. What are the methods of payment? There are three options: a) WANG POS/ MONEY ORDER :D INTERBANK MEPS/GIRO (ONLINE TRANSFER) or c) CASH DEPOSIT. Account details and so forth is located in the registration form.5. How do I go about if its wang pos/money order?Just submit the form and mention on the form that you have paid via wang pos/money order. You'll receive a confirmation e-mail whether the transaction has been successfully received. The confirmation e-mail would come within a week.6. How do you identify who has paid if I paid it via wang pos/money order? The reverse side of the wang pos/money order has payee details. As long you have filled them correctly for me to check back. Then you're all set!7. If I'm paying via bank deposit/cash deposit do I have to send in the bank slip as well?No, you don't have to send in the bank slip. As stated in the form, just mention the transaction time and date as stated on the bank slip/receipt. We will NOT entertain any further inquiries of status if you do not provide both details.8. How about account details? You will be e-mailed for account details once we have allocation of space for your booth.9. What do you mean by penalty fee?If you send in a late registration- For example, currently its RM40 per booth for one day. After 4th October, the booth price is RM60. On top of that, there will be a penalty fee of another RM20. That means your booth would be RM80 at the end of the day. This penalty fee only applies for payments made before 20th September 2010.10.For an artist booth, do we have any admission tickets?Yes, one free ticket per booth. The secondary representative has to get his/her own ticket.11.Do we still have the booth neighbours options? Yes we do. Check the registration form to see further. However, please take note we may not able to satisfy all your arrangements due to lack of space. First come first serve please.12. Does one both day booth entitled to a free ticket for saturday and sunday? You are entitled to a free ticket on the day for which you have registered. E.g.: If you have a 1 day booth on Saturday, you are entitled to one free ticket on Saturday, but you will be required to pay for the entry ticket for Sunday if you wish to enter the event.13. How about booth tags? How many am I entitled to?1 Booth is entitled to two tags. One tag for booth and 1 for second representative. That means if I order three booths, I have 4 booth tags. 3 tags from the booth, 1 booth tag for second representative14. So, booking one booth entitles to...?1 booth is entitled to one free ticket and two both tags (1 for booth and 1 second representative as registered in the form. 2 booths is entitled to 2 free tickets and three tags. (2 booth, 1 second representative15. What's the point having booth tags then? They're merely representation that you are a booth owner, not a con-goer. It makes it easier for security department to give you access to prepare your goods. It does NOT entitle you to free tickets. (There is a potential usage for booth only contest, but its currently work-in-progress as of this moment)16. Can I send in artist booth logo later? I want to make the payment and submit the form first.Yes, you may. Please send your logo BEFORE 26 November 2010.17. Can artist booths of other nationalities enter CF?OF COURSE! We're more than happy to have you join CF. It is a platform for artist to shine their artworks to public. If you're from other countries in need of assistance, don't hesitate to contact us. We'll be happy to oblige.18. I'm on the waiting list! What should I do? Well, wait for the e-mail. If it doesn't reach you by 4th October 2010, that means your application isn't successful therefore you can't have a booth for CF.19. When is the booth layout coming out? The work-in-progress map is out for the moment. FINAL map would be out on 3rd December 201020. Since, I'm on the waiting list. Will there be any chance I have a slot?[i]It's currently 50/50 chance here. We are still trying to expand/adjust the space given to us by the management for maximised booth allocations. Priority are given to those who have booked both days. We MAY open replacement slots for those who have booked only for single day only. Stay tuned for updates![/spoiler]

PRICES/BOOTH TYPES[MAX 3 BOOTHS PER GROUP]- 1 DAY 1 booth : [RM40] 2 booths: [RM80] 3 booths: [RM120]- 2 DAYS 1 booth : [RM60] 2 booths: [RM120] 3 booths: [RM180]

Booth owners are welcome to prepare their booths beforehand on Friday, 17TH DEC 7pm to 9PM. If not, you could set up on the morning of the event day. Doors are open FOR BOOTH OWNERS ONLY at 8am. Event officially opens at 10.30am - 11.00am

#7 WildDrive

WildDrive

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 171 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 01:25 AM

@wildrive Hey's as sakuradesune and chinyew pointed out, there ARE pullouts on the final map. If this is the case why can't we get a booth? I have the money, willing to pay even though I will be penalized twice (late reg and late payment) and I can confirm right away. Yet I cant get a booth??RANTcant PMemail no replycall 012220918 fake number? always not in service.

I'm sure by now you have received Tokiya's reply. There are some final adjustments to the map. Fyi, a handphone number have eight digits, not seven. I have other booth owners who have called me perfectly fine.

#8 WildDrive

WildDrive

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 171 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 04:39 AM

THE FIRST ENTRY IS NOW UPDATED WITH THE BOOTH MAP.1. If you see your booth mark in orange, you will receive an e-mail regarding payment details. Deadline of payment is 26th NOVEMBER 2010. You will be receiving the e-mail within the next two days.2. If you do not pay within the deadline, your application is rejected and the next one in the waiting list will be contacted immediately.2. Booth marked in blue and dark red is confirmed.3. If you don't see your booth name there, your application has been rejected.4. There are FOUR SLOTS open for DAY 2 only. The applicants in the waiting list are allowed make the decision to apply there. EMAIL US ASAP TO CONFIRM. PMS WILL BE IGNORED.5. If there is any mistake in the arrangement (Example: number of booths are wrong/double entry) please contact us asap. 6. THIS MAP IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE. THE FINALIZED VERSION WILL BE OUT ON DECEMBER 3RD 2010. (This is to fill in additional slots/venue management's protocol/fixing errors etc)

#9 mE_

mE_

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 118 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 01:53 AM

Submitted. :D Um, the table size same as last year's eh?
I need a new siggy orz[Help mE clear out my stuff and earn mE some desperately needed cash .:here:.] Q_Q I'll love you forever <3 (Currently selling various drama/anime DVD/VCD.comics.novel. and a vest.dress atm. more stuff to be added up soon o/

#10 WildDrive

WildDrive

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 171 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 02:47 AM

Table size is not confirmed as of this moment. Times Square management has yet to answer that particular part of question. It'll be updated on the thread as soon as the info comes in.Generally, it'll be around that size. =D

#11 sakuradesune

sakuradesune

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 111 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 05:26 AM

when fill in the form, the payment should be made by that time?
sakuradesune.jpg

#12 WildDrive

WildDrive

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 171 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 12:43 PM

You could just fill the form and not submit till you pay at that time. =D

#13 Juin Kadsuki

Juin Kadsuki

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 592 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 08:31 PM

I see personal details showing on the site after payment (on the response summary). Please do keep our personal details undisclosed.

#14 WildDrive

WildDrive

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 171 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 08:50 PM

It still is? Thanks for the heads up. It should be removed by now. Do let me know if it comes out again.

#15 sakuradesune

sakuradesune

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 111 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 08:52 PM

oh thats mean by the time we finish fill in the form and submit, we also must paid the booth right? okay then ^^ thanks!
sakuradesune.jpg

#16 Juin Kadsuki

Juin Kadsuki

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 592 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 09:40 PM

It still is? Thanks for the heads up. It should be removed by now. Do let me know if it comes out again.

Checked, and it doesn't show now! =D thanks for the quick action taken!

#17 saintaya

saintaya

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 492 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 10:43 PM

May I know what do you mean upon commercial products? I sell BJD photos that being snapped by self and my friend, is that ok?
Posted Image
Home: Shinku|ShinHwa|Adora|Shuya|Miya|Jung Hee|Kaito|Elios|Heiyi|Candy|Shimeji|Violet|Jung Min|Shiemi|Shieru|Xiao Yu|Miju|Tae Hyun|Raeka(coming soon)

#18 Sandaroro

Sandaroro

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 03:33 AM

May I ask? For having an artist booth.. Do we get any admission tickets for the event?

Please visit my deviantART for artworks!

#19 sakuradesune

sakuradesune

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 111 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 05:57 AM

orz.. when i want to fill the form, i just realize. group logo! my group dont have them yet ><" is it okay if i update on that later on? we still working on that xDedited:1. Is there any island booths this year?Due to lack of space, there isn't any. We apologize for the inconvenience.i just realize the faq. my friends actually plan to get that, and the choices are listed at the form. so i is a bit confuse on that. the form haven't been update?double edit:just checked back the form. it is already been taken out @_@ haha sorry my mistake
sakuradesune.jpg

#20 WildDrive

WildDrive

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 171 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 03:36 PM

[quote name='"saintaya"] May I know what do you mean upon commercial products? I sell BJD photos that being snapped by self and my friend' date=' is that ok?[/quote']Commerical products is defined as legally copyrighted by law. That means the product says it can't be copy, distribute and adapt to work without the original creator's consent. If you're selling only photos, it should be alright (drop a credit on those photos of course). However, I heavily encourage you to just sell more than photos. [quote="Sandaroro"]May I ask? For having an artist booth.. Do we get any admission tickets for the event [/quote]Yes. One free ticket per booth order. Your secondary representative has to get his/her own ticket.[quote="sakuradesune"]orz.. when i want to fill the form, i just realize. group logo! my group dont have them yet ><" is it okay if i update on that later on? we still working on that xD[/quote]It's okay! Just make sure you email it/drop a url to us at cf.artbooth @ gmail.com before 4th October. It'll be much easier to process it out by then. [quote="FIREFOXFLAME"]Sorry. Kinda blur here. Is it just me or there's no address to send the payment to. @@;; Or I just kinda misread it and skipped that part. D:[/quote]The address is written there under PAYMENT & DETAILS. =D Do check again. There's an address for wang pos/money order and a separate name / account number if you are paying via online transfer/cash deposit

#21 sakuradesune

sakuradesune

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 111 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 09:53 PM

oh good! thanks! will do that! *goes to register 2 booths xD*
sakuradesune.jpg

#22 FIREFOXFLAME

FIREFOXFLAME

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 10:42 PM

Whoops. xD Silly me. Thanks yea. :D*go isi form*
"I shall be your shield & sword... To protect you and attack all those who tries to hurt you..."

#23 hikariyue

hikariyue

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 165 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 10:43 AM

Sry that I would like to ask:1. About group order.If my group order 2 booth for 2 days, that mean it will have 2 tickets for 2 days also?( day 1 & day 2)

#24 Lrabbit

Lrabbit

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 05:11 PM

oh thats mean by the time we finish fill in the form and submit, we also must paid the booth right? okay then ^^ thanks!

So sorry, but these mean, pay first then submit form??
http://www.facebook....111338885560531 Click Like for me people!! m(_ _)m thankyu very muccch!!! I really want those tickets!!

#25 takayukiryuu689

takayukiryuu689

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 857 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 09:17 PM

what about if we order two booth?? do we get extra or we just have two only ?? like for an example 1 booth=two ticket's *1 ticket + 1 free ticket* what about two booth and so on O_O???
FAte Stay Night Group Updated For ComiCFIesta10! List to cosplay 2010;Alter SaberKaitolist of cosplay 2011;Angel Beat-TKAr Tonelico 2-Croix BratelTTGL-KaminaVocaloid-KaitoKaichou wa maid-sama-Usui TakumiD.Grayman-Labi ver3

#26 shirou_oh_sakura

shirou_oh_sakura

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 12:13 AM

Hello~ Is there still the neighbouring option? Can we request for our neighbours? Also what is the size of the tables? We need dimensions to work on small displays ^^;;;Thanks~

#27 WildDrive

WildDrive

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 171 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 01:25 AM

Hello~ Is there still the neighbouring option? Can we request for our neighbours? Also what is the size of the tables? We need dimensions to work on small displays ^^;;;

Neighbouring option is still available, please read the registration form. Size of tables refer to FAQ thank you.

what about if we order two booth?? do we get extra or we just have two only ?? like for an example 1 booth=two ticket's *1 ticket + 1 free ticket* what about two booth and so on O_O???

1 Booth 1 free ticket2 booths 2 free ticket3 booths 3 free ticket. Get it? =D The second representative has to buy his/her OWN TICKET. Yes by the time you submit the registration form, the payment must be made.

Sry that I would like to ask:1. About group order.If my group order 2 booth for 2 days, that mean it will have 2 tickets for 2 days also?( day 1 & day 2)

Yes, of course. 2 BOTH DAY booths has 2 Saturday ticket & 2 Sunday ticket.

#28 WildDrive

WildDrive

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 171 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 01:33 AM

Dear all,Please check the Frequently Asked Questions for updates. It'll be updated regularly as the questions come pouring in. That way you won't have the trouble of e-mailing/PM/commentingIf that doesn't answer what you need to know, just fire away the questions! =D

#29 sakuradesune

sakuradesune

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 111 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 05:19 AM

"2. What are the current table sizes?Table size is 2 feet by 4.5 feet."this size is per booth? or per table? if per table, 1 booth having how many table?
sakuradesune.jpg

#30 kaoru_himura

kaoru_himura

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 529 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 11:14 AM

Posted my registration under group name "Soul Insignia" Hope everything went well~!
~Music is magic, so let it be heard~
Please click here and comment on my song cover~!