Photo

CF 2010 ARTIST BOOTH REGISTRATION [CLOSED] [UPDATE 16/12]

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
163 replies to this topic

#31 mimi_misaki

mimi_misaki

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 155 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 06:20 PM

ermm..how about costume?

#32 shirou_oh_sakura

shirou_oh_sakura

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 09:18 PM

Posted my registration too~ Under "Rosafyrwing" >w

#33 WildDrive

WildDrive

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 171 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 10:35 PM

"2. What are the current table sizes?Table size is 2 feet by 4.5 feet."this size is per booth? or per table? if per table, 1 booth having how many table?

That's for one booth. If there are any changes, I will let you know. It is the venue management that decides those matters, not us.

ermm..how about costume?

Costume made by you yes. If you're selling commercial-based costumes aka (cospa.com), then it is not allowed.
ithryn - lv 80 support/disabler priest
{knock out legion} {aegis}
{frozen frost set player}{aika sea}

#34 WildDrive

WildDrive

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 171 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 10:41 PM

To those who have made payments on the booth via ONLINE BANKING (FUND TRANSFER) and CASH DEPOSIT. PLEASE REFER TO THIS THREAD.As such, I can only confirm your payments after Hari Raya. On the behalf of the department, we deeply apologize for the inconvenience caused.

#35 sakuradesune

sakuradesune

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 111 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 10:50 PM

oh lucky i ordered 2 booths ><
sakuradesune.jpg

#36 coslenses

coslenses

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 03:46 AM

Hi, will there be non-artist booths available?

#37 WildDrive

WildDrive

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 171 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 01:16 PM

[quote name='"coslenses"]Hi' date=' will there be non-artist booths available?[/quote']Yes, there are but those booths are not within my jurisdiction. They're considered as sponsor booths.

#38 Iasabelle

Iasabelle

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 03:22 PM

Sent in my application under RAKUEN, but as per the thread, I hope everything goes through alright :)And the booth size of 2ft x 4.5ft is actually roughly half of last year's. I hope its 2 table per booth D:

#39 clowx

clowx

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 06:07 PM

As such, I can only confirm your payments after Hari Raya. On the behalf of the department, we deeply apologize for the inconvenience caused.---I hope everything going fine too...Does it mean that we can still register+pay even tho it only can be confirmed after Raya??

#40 coslenses

coslenses

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 11:15 PM

[quote name='"WildDrive"][quote="coslenses"]Hi' date=' will there be non-artist booths available?[/quote']Yes, there are but those booths are not within my jurisdiction. They're considered as sponsor booths.[/quote]Ah, thank you, we understand, we'll be waiting for the news for those booths' registration to open then, when the proper management managing those booths is able to do so ^.^

#41 Mika-chan

Mika-chan

Treasurer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 1071 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 11:31 PM

As such, I can only confirm your payments after Hari Raya. On the behalf of the department, we deeply apologize for the inconvenience caused.---I hope everything going fine too...Does it mean that we can still register+pay even tho it only can be confirmed after Raya??

Yes, please register and pay before the date due. I can only confirm the payments after Raya.This doesn't mean the deadline will be extended though. I can track the dates of payment so if the payment is made AFTER the 4th of October, it will not be accepted ^^

#42 saintaya

saintaya

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 492 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 09:25 PM

I've made my order and made the payment as well. I paid using Online Transfer and I included the reference number there too. I screen shot the page as well. My group name is Hina Garden. anything just inform me through via email. The logo I will send within this weekend or may be next week. For sure before 4th Oct. XD Thanks...
Posted Image
Home: Shinku|ShinHwa|Adora|Shuya|Miya|Jung Hee|Kaito|Elios|Heiyi|Candy|Shimeji|Violet|Jung Min|Shiemi|Shieru|Xiao Yu|Miju|Tae Hyun|Raeka(coming soon)

#43 akihoshi

akihoshi

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 06:04 PM

Sent everything in, and paid for it as well! ^_^Under the group name, 'Sidetracked'. :o
Aki AkiblackeyebagsSelf-Proclaimed Leader of Sidetracked

#44 Toffeepops

Toffeepops

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 03:59 AM

I haven't registered ;_; I'm still waiting for some parties to confirm a couple of business events date. Until I confirm the dates won't clash, I won't be able to register *sobs*Here's hoping I'll be able to register in time this year.
Posted Image | Posted Image

#45 hooooon

hooooon

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 02:40 PM

Hi there,since Raya is over,i would like to ask if committee received my online transaction funds for the booth?the booth name is TBA.looking forward the reply, thanks :)

#46 WildDrive

WildDrive

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 171 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 07:02 PM

Dear all, treasury has it all up and running. Please have a little patience with me as I now cross check through the list of transactions. The confirmation e-mails will be promptly sent out WITHIN THE NEXT TWO DAYS. Thanks very much for supporting us!

#47 Kyrill

Kyrill

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 550 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 07:15 PM

i think its just me but i read and reread the registration form but there is not signs of "payment and details" O.O

#48 WildDrive

WildDrive

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 171 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 08:28 PM

i think its just me but i read and reread the registration form but there is not signs of "payment and details" O.O

Yes there is. If not, you can't send in the application. It's right before clicking the choice of: "Please note that upon sending this form you have filled in the payment details. Incomplete forms will not be accepted."

#49 pursuerofdarkness

pursuerofdarkness

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 12:46 PM

I am rather worried since I did not receive any confirmation emails for a while, did it get ignored because I did something wrong?

#50 Azureseilue

Azureseilue

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 03:52 PM

To those who have made payments on the booth via ONLINE BANKING (FUND TRANSFER) and CASH DEPOSIT. PLEASE REFER TO THIS THREAD.As such, I can only confirm your payments after Hari Raya. On the behalf of the department, we deeply apologize for the inconvenience caused.

I already pay the RM60 to booth registration yesterday. Booth name call "Sapphire Vanguard" But even after Hari Raya still haven't receive any reply from cf.artbooth@gmail.com And the following thread above I clicked but it turns out "You are not authorised to read this forum."

#51 Mika-chan

Mika-chan

Treasurer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 1071 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 07:54 PM

The link is now working haha. Apparently there's a technical error when we link threads using a mod/comm account ._.pursuerofdarkness, Azureseilue > Sorry, we're having some technical problems with CIMB at the moment.e.g. If person A banks in money to CF AFTER 12 noon (14 Sept), it will be credited the next day (15 Sept). And what happens if person A, person B and person C all banked in the money AFTER 12 noon and all 3 are banking in RM60? We are unable to track the transactions that way. Even the tracking number will be the same.We are very sorry for this technical error. We have found a way to avoid this problem from now onwards. Any outstanding confirmations will be sent out latest by tomorrow.---Besides that, PLEASE make sure your forms are CORRECTLY and COMPLETELY filled. Any forms that are not complete will not be entertained even if payment has been made. Problems occur and confirmations are delayed because some forms are not correctly filled or completed. We request that you double check the form before you submit them.Thank You.

#52 pursuerofdarkness

pursuerofdarkness

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 08:57 PM

Erm, it still doesn't work.

#53 lacrymosa

lacrymosa

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 113 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 08:59 PM

[quote name='"pursuerofdarkness"]Erm' date=' it still doesn't work.[/quote']The one on the original post by WildDrive is.
Posted Image Posted Image- blog - cure - twitter -ã??ã?å?ã?æ??ã?ã??ã??のã?べてã?ã?ã?ªã?¬ã®æ­£ç¾©ã ã??ã??- 2011 Plan -â?? è??æ¡?鬼/Kazama Chikageâ?? ぬã??ã??ひã??ã??の孫/Nura Rihanâ?? 07-GHOST/Frauâ?? 裏å??ã??はå??の名å?ã??ç?¥ã£ã¦ã?ã??/Reiga Giouâ?? GUILTY GEAR 2 OVERTURE/Sol Badguy

#54 pursuerofdarkness

pursuerofdarkness

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 09:05 PM

[quote name='"lacrymosa"][quote="pursuerofdarkness"]Erm' date=' it still doesn't work.[/quote']The one on the original post by WildDrive is.[/quote]I see, thanks.

#55 Mika-chan

Mika-chan

Treasurer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 1071 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 10:47 PM

pursuerofdarkness > The link definitely works now, sorry ^^;;Azureseilue >

We are very sorry for this technical error. We have found a way to avoid this problem from now onwards. Any outstanding confirmations will be sent out latest by tomorrow.Thank You.

Please be patient with us. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

#56 Roxan

Roxan

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 278 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 11:09 PM

hi my manager bank in a cash deposit on the 14th arond 9am, and i've register our group name under A.R.T.S. i still haven't receive a conformation mail yet so i was wondering if u guys already receive t.

#57 WildDrive

WildDrive

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 171 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 11:56 PM

Hello Azureseilue,Greatest apologies for the delay, but due to the differing statements from what you have mentioned and what CIMB bank has provided, a confirmation cannot be provided immediately. According to the data that you have provided, you seem to have conveniently left out the transaction time and date. We require both time and date to perform a proper check. We don't want to risk a mix-up with several other booth owners. I understand that you are anxious with the confirmation but there are others who are waiting far longer than you. Bear in mind the processing time is a week for me to confirm and put your booth on the booth layout Please have patience with me a little longer. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience caused.

#58 WildDrive

WildDrive

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 171 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 12:24 PM

Update!I have added in the booth status on the FIRST ENTRY OF THIS THREAD so you can check which booths are currently processing/waiting for bank to clarify/waiting for the (super slow) postman to send the wang pos to me. If your booth name isn't there, it would most likely be:a) You have a confirmation e-mail coming to your inbox.:) I am waiting for the bank statement from CIMB to cross-check your payments.

#59 hooooon

hooooon

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 11:19 PM

received booth confirmation mail!!thank you very much!!!! XD

#60 mE_

mE_

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 118 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 12:10 AM

received them too for Spam Inc :D Thx! Will be looking forward to 2nd week of nov ehehe 8DD
I need a new siggy orz[Help mE clear out my stuff and earn mE some desperately needed cash .:here:.] Q_Q I'll love you forever <3 (Currently selling various drama/anime DVD/VCD.comics.novel. and a vest.dress atm. more stuff to be added up soon o/