Photo

CF 2010 ARTIST BOOTH REGISTRATION [CLOSED] [UPDATE 16/12]

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
163 replies to this topic

#151 Alexen

Alexen

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 103 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 11:29 AM

I'd just like to ask, if there is a wall behind or beside our booths, are we allowed to hang banners or put up posters on the wall?
COSPLAY PLAN FOR CF2011=>Nyotalia Prussia(Default ver.)!!My Blog~http://kiponto.wordpress.com/

#152 WildDrive

WildDrive

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 171 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 01:53 PM

[quote name='"Alexen"]I'd just like to ask' date=' if there is a wall behind or beside our booths, are we allowed to hang banners or put up posters on the wall?[/quote']No, there isn't any walls except for booths on E-1 to E-7. However, there is a wall/billboard designated for poster/promos for the booths. (That can only be clarified on DAY 1 itself when the set up is completed). You'll be notified on the day of the event during registration for the designated location.
ithryn - lv 80 support/disabler priest
{knock out legion} {aegis}
{frozen frost set player}{aika sea}

#153 WildDrive

WildDrive

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 171 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 03:58 PM

Hmm.. wondering.. when will we be getting the tags and ticket for the booth.. Should we get em on the day itself? If so.. how should i identify my 2nd rep and myself to you guys?

You'll be receiving the tags/tickets during the registration on the day itself. For identification, please bring your IC =D

#154 Lrabbit

Lrabbit

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 09:28 PM

K thankyu wilddrive.. ^^
http://www.facebook....111338885560531 Click Like for me people!! m(_ _)m thankyu very muccch!!! I really want those tickets!!

#155 cottonwings

cottonwings

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 10:39 PM

Oh yea WildDrive, just a short question. Table cloths are available during CF right? :(

#156 manglish_lysia

manglish_lysia

Event Committee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 11:33 PM

[quote name='"cottonwings"]Oh yea WildDrive' date=' just a short question. Table cloths are available during CF right? :)[/quote']Have no worries~! Table clothes are provided. =)
Someone asked:WHY YOU LOVE YOUR COUNTRY?I said:[spoiler=] FOOOOOOOODDDD!! XD[/spoiler]

#157 chinyew

chinyew

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 01:09 AM

Hi, was wondering is there any additional booth out there?Looking for space to sell my mini comics.Or anyone keen to share some little space for me to putmy minis.-chinyew

#158 sakuradesune

sakuradesune

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 111 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 02:44 PM

from the 'map' can be seen there is 2 pull-out booth. i think u can apply for that one xD
sakuradesune.jpg

#159 chinyew

chinyew

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 04:10 PM

Yah, from who I can apply?-chinyew

#160 WildDrive

WildDrive

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 171 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 01:50 AM

ATTENTIONThe map on the first entry of the thread is the finalized version.Booth owners are welcomed to prepare their booths before hand on friday, 17th DEC 9pm onwards. If not, you could set up on the morning of the event day. Doors are open FOR BOOTH OWNERS ONLY at 8am. Event officially opens at 10.30am - 11.00am

#161 Jellal06

Jellal06

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 02:38 AM

is this for the booth day???

#162 lirica

lirica

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 11:43 AM

hello, i was wondering if there is a gap between the tables for the artist to come out? I have an x-stand banner and I was wondering if there is a place to put them :)thank you!

#163 WildDrive

WildDrive

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 171 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 12:18 PM

hello, i was wondering if there is a gap between the tables for the artist to come out? I have an x-stand banner and I was wondering if there is a place to put them :)thank you!

I don't think there is a gap between the table for the artist to come out, its like last year's. You can either go under the table to go out or go through the long path. But there is space to put the x-stand behind the booth however.

#164 WildDrive

WildDrive

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 171 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 03:00 PM

This thread is officially closed. For further details - please look at this thread. FURTHER UPDATES GOES HERE