Photo

Video Games Live in Malaysia 2011

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
18 replies to this topic

#1 kaoru_himura

kaoru_himura

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 529 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 12:25 PM

OMG i dun even know there was this performance before in Malaysia~!! I always wish for this~! Please tell me they will perform FF/Chrono Cross/Xenosaga songs? :)
~Music is magic, so let it be heard~
Please click here and comment on my song cover~!

#2 Dante

Dante

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 09:34 PM

Good news, everyone! Video Games Live will be returning to Malaysia for another performance on the 1st of October! This year, they will be performing in the National Stadium and it will be even more epic than their performance last year at the Petronas Philharmonic Hall!For more information about VGL, you can go to http://www.videogameslive.com/
"I fight for no causes but my own, and what I did, I did for no man but myself.""There can be no mercy for the enemies of the Emperor!"

#3 Annoying_Reaper

Annoying_Reaper

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 12:59 AM

October 1, 2011||Kuala Lumpur, Malay||National Stadium||TBA||TBA

HOLY CRAP THEYZ COMING BACK.I AM NOT PREPARED.
For in the grim, dark future of the 41st Millennium, there is only war.There is no peace amongst the stars,only an eternity of carnage and slaughter,and the laughter of thirsting gods.

#4 Dante

Dante

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 08:40 AM

Ah, yes, a note of caution: their ticket prices are in the RM200 range, so best to save up money for the event, as this is one orchestra that you must attend at least once in your lifetime!
"I fight for no causes but my own, and what I did, I did for no man but myself.""There can be no mercy for the enemies of the Emperor!"

#5 Dante

Dante

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 11:29 PM

OMG i dun even know there was this performance before in Malaysia~!! I always wish for this~! Please tell me they will perform FF/Chrono Cross/Xenosaga songs? :D

Can't say for sure, but they did a number of different video games last year, such as God of War, Legend of Zelda, Kingdom Hearts, Mario (^_^), and many, many others. Oh, and don't forget that they'll usually be selling their merchandise such as CDs, T-shirts and other cool gadgets before and after the performance, so try to save up a lot not just for the ticket :D

#6 kaoru_himura

kaoru_himura

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 529 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 11:33 PM

Yatta~!!! thanks for the info na~!! will save money for this~!!

#7 kaoru_himura

kaoru_himura

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 529 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 04:23 PM

New update~! VGL 2011 will be in DECEMBER~!!!Pray hard it wont clash with CF....I'll DIE....T_T

#8 edo

edo

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 1051 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 06:08 PM

Actually, I was hoping for it to clash with Comic Fiesta, especially if it's held at KLCC Plenary Hall again. That would make that particular weekend the most epic weekend ever. CF during the day, and after party at VGL later at night.Wouldn't that be epic?
You've wasted 3 seconds of your life by reading this line

#9 khal3121

khal3121

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 106 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 07:51 PM

I've checked the site just now, sadly they put the date as "tba". For tickect range of RM200+, I think it's worthy, yet... For student like me, it's difficult.Oh well... Let's hope we all can watch it, one day.
Daffodil Academy Student DetailsCharacter Name: Karu DojimaYear/Class: 3-E Club/Societies: Daffodil Tribune - Media/Newspaper Club, Kendo ClubSkills/Weakness: Fast learner but moderate kendo skills, sharp investigation intuition, direct interviewing approach and above average writer / Weakness: Afraid of cold, sharp objects pointed directly to him (blades, scissors) and losing his mother.Inventory: Journal, glasses and mug (in backpack)PVP Mode: OFF
Spoiler

#10 kaoru_himura

kaoru_himura

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 529 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 04:44 PM

Actually, I was hoping for it to clash with Comic Fiesta, especially if it's held at KLCC Plenary Hall again. That would make that particular weekend the most epic weekend ever. CF during the day, and after party at VGL later at night.Wouldn't that be epic?

oh yeah....when you said it that way, it is gonna be an epic thing na~!! XDdemo....based on the official website, it is stated that this year it will be in the National Stadium.... I never went into the Philharmonic Hall before...wish they changed venue.... khal3121 >> ne ne its gonna be in Dec, maybe you can save from now? :)

#11 waninoko

waninoko

Assistant Event Director

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2252 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 08:50 PM

has the date confirm? if i gonna go again this year i gonna start saving up. T_T

#12 khal3121

khal3121

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 106 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 04:45 AM

[quote='kaoru_himura' pid='330725' dateline='1316249040'][quote='edo' pid='330583' dateline='1316167681']khal3121 >> ne ne its gonna be in Dec, maybe you can save from now? :D[/quote]Urkkk.....!!! >.< I think.. I'll try it first.... Gambarimasu...? x(
Daffodil Academy Student DetailsCharacter Name: Karu DojimaYear/Class: 3-E Club/Societies: Daffodil Tribune - Media/Newspaper Club, Kendo ClubSkills/Weakness: Fast learner but moderate kendo skills, sharp investigation intuition, direct interviewing approach and above average writer / Weakness: Afraid of cold, sharp objects pointed directly to him (blades, scissors) and losing his mother.Inventory: Journal, glasses and mug (in backpack)PVP Mode: OFF
Spoiler

#13 yushida

yushida

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 03:04 PM

its not gonna be 1st of Oct, most probably November

#14 kaoru_himura

kaoru_himura

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 529 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 01:28 PM

its not gonna be 1st of Oct, most probably November

Based on their official Fb page (www.facebook.com/VGLMalaysia) its gonna be in December 2011.

#15 DeidaraGS

DeidaraGS

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1849 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 02:35 AM

And now it's been postponed to 2012.
Posted ImageCheck out my cosplay pics at my Devart!http://deidarags.deviantart.com/

#16 kaoru_himura

kaoru_himura

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 529 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 12:18 PM

Sigh.....postpone..... http://www.videogame...p?s=datesT_TBut got more time to save munney~! XDBetter dun put the dates when I'm busy la...

#17 kaoru_himura

kaoru_himura

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 529 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 10:30 AM

ok....up until April 14, 2012 schedule, we are still in TBA status....well, at least we are the first in the waiting list XDHope they will make it here.

#18 khal3121

khal3121

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 106 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 03:10 PM

It's alright. :) We'll keep waiting~!
Spoiler

#19 kaoru_himura

kaoru_himura

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 529 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:50 PM

Tickets are now on sale~!! Grab it QUICK~!!!!

http://www.ticketpro...8-vgl-2012.html

ps : I already got mine muehehehehe XD