Photo

CF'10 : DEAR VOLUNTEERS !!! :: *Last Update 20.12.2010

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
176 replies to this topic

#1 Potter SamLeong

Potter SamLeong

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2281 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 10:20 AM

Fishii >> yes, only when you are on duty :Dmei_yee.kumiko >> 1. Before 8am or 8am? Cos briefing will start at 8 :D2. up to you, just come in black shirt and comfortable pants... 3. That's why we are having a briefing, we will tell you all what to do ^^4. yes yes 5. well, depends which shift you get. If you get night shift, you can only go back after event ends which is at 7pm. If your shift is in the morning, after 3pm you can leave ^^no problem, and won't scold anyone :P

2uhn.jpg

potter87™'s @ samDaiKor™ :: Blog :: Deviant :: Facebook :: potter@comicfiesta.org

#2 Meiyuu めゆ

Meiyuu めゆ

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 08:38 PM

PM le....sowhat should I do...........??

#3 Shiomaru

Shiomaru

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 28 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 11:17 AM

haseo, Yes you can :lol:

#4 Potter SamLeong

Potter SamLeong

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2281 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 10:17 AM

Ryuujin >> hope to see you too !Arisa-Chan >> it's fine, you have an exception to join in last minute if you want to. For SPM candidates only -_-

2uhn.jpg

potter87™'s @ samDaiKor™ :: Blog :: Deviant :: Facebook :: potter@comicfiesta.org

#5 haseo

haseo

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 01:35 PM

thx

#6 haseo

haseo

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 01:35 PM

thx

#7 Potter SamLeong

Potter SamLeong

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2281 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 11:11 AM

Sorry for the late reply guys... and girls :Dsimplybored >> sure can one la, SPM is definitely over during CF ! come come :DKoori >> dun scare ppl can ma >_< Later no volunteers... Arisa-Chan >> can I guess :Dkimura13. >> Briefings as I have stated earlier, will around 2 weeks before CF, or on CF day itself. Work task wise, we will only brief you when you have confirmed and chosen as volunteer :D And sure, you can go ahead with cosplaying, just feel free to state it in the form as well, attach with the pic of the character that you will be cosplaying ^^WeN >> sure sure, who will be handling? Let me know ok?

2uhn.jpg

#8 Potter SamLeong

Potter SamLeong

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2281 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 12:20 PM

reina >> roger :D

2uhn.jpg

#9 Potter SamLeong

Potter SamLeong

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2281 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 12:26 PM

haseo >> email your form to cf.humanresource@gmail.comThank you ^_^

2uhn.jpg

#10 yatashi_suzuki

yatashi_suzuki

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 167 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 04:06 PM

Hi , Potter is me again ....Is this volunteer job need to arrive early than the CF Opening time ? Should I need to attend any meetings ? Thx , I will send in the form A.S.A.P ....

--------------------------------------------------
WELCOME ON-BOARD ! 

SGTWCVer2.gif 

#11 Potter SamLeong

Potter SamLeong

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2281 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 03:23 PM

Hello there everyone~Posted ImageIt's about time I start this. As stated at the title. Please read the details below.*Update 20th December 2010THANK YOU ALL for helping us make Comic Fiesta 2010 a success...For those who have not receive their certs, kindly PM me your Full name and Address. Cheers ^_^ See you guys/girls next year!!!! *********************************************************************************************Update 16th December 2010This is the LAST UPDATE, there will be No More updates after this, I know many of you are confused about where the event hall is, but you can check this LINK up. It might help you guys/girls up with the directions to the hall or transportation to get there etc... So please, be punctual, I hope to see you all there!Remember, if you have any difficulties, problems, please call me up. (of course, related to CF Volunteering)My number, [spoiler=]0125118661[/spoiler]*Update 13th December 2010Hello, it's me again. The annoying never ending HR head!! XDRegarding 17th December 2010, (FRIDAY NIGHT)We need volunteers who are passionate to help out (please come if you are free)Time will be 1pm onwards. (it will last until mid night)I need confirmation by Thursday, 16th December, noon 12pm!Please send me PM me these details if you are interested::[spoiler=]Name: Mobile number: Time you will be helping out:[/spoiler]More update for Volunteers during CF Day 1 and Day 2!!! PLEASE READ~DISCLAIMER:: Things you will do and that you have to take note.On 18th and 19th of December (CF Day 1 & Day 2), we will have briefings for both days.1. You wlil be briefed, attendance will be marked and you will be sorted into different departments. 2. You will be informed as well, which shift you will be working in.3. After briefing, you will receive tags, for those who will be starting shift. And also "CF Crew T-shirts". You will need to get yourselves changed before shift starts. 4. You will then be stationed at your respective spots5. CF starts, there's where your responsibility burdens you :D6. During lunch hours, you will take turns to go (for those who are still in shift, your Head of department will ask you to go, if he/she forgets, please remind your respective head of department that you needs break. For security Department, you report to me or Koori)Shift 1: 11am - 3pmShift 2: 3pm - 7pm7. Once your sihft ends, please come to me and mark your attendance again!NOTE: For volunteers who are only helping either one day of CF, I will give you your cert when you end your shift :) As for volunteers who volunteer for BOTH DAYS, you will only get your cert, after day 2 ends :D8. Volunteers who are HARDCORE and wish to work full shifts for both days, Please, DO NOT HESITATE to let me know if you wish to do so :) We would be even happier. haha!9. If you have any problems or questions during the day of your shift, you can look for me or Shiomaru (my HR assistant). 10. Anymore questions? Start asking here ^^Only few days away!!! CHEERS~*********************************************************************************************Update 2nd December 2010Well, it's only 15 Days left, aren't you all nervous, I am more nervous as there are still a lot yet to be done.Ok, DRESS CODE!Please come with BLACK T-SHIRT and JEANS / comfortable pants, preferably no shorts please. And secondly, please make sure YOUR PHONE is FULLY Charged & loaded with Credit, as your Head of Departments might need to call you up during the event...Please keep checking as I will be updating a lot these few days, and for those who have not checked their email, I have responded to some who hasn't complete filling up the forms. Please do so. Really appreciate everything you guys/girls are doing. And I sincerely apologize if I've ignored any emails or hurt anyone's feelings writing brutally in this threat. Looking forward to seeing everyone of you soon!15 Days to Comic Fiesta 2010!! HOORAAAAHHH!!!! Cheers!~**********************************************************************************************Update 30th November 2010ATTENTION ALL VOLUNTEERS!!!Starting this year at CF2010, Volunteers certs will be given out after the event ends. e.g:

You volunteer only for DAY 1 only, come look for me after your shift, I will pass you your certs. & if You volunteers for Day 2 only, come get it after your shift ends all right ?AND, if you Volunteer for BOTH Days, come get it after your shift on DAY 2.

I find it very troublesome to set another day to meet up to pass them out. So please make sure you be good, else there will be "NO CERT" for you XDDDDCheers!~**********************************************************************************************Update 26th November 2010Dear Volunteers, Briefing Date for all volunteers will be on Date : 18th and 19th December 2010Time : 8.00am Sharp (please be punctual ok)

NOTE:: I face this problem every year, but I do hope you sign up to sincerely help us out, if you have any last minute change of plans or you couldn't make it, please, please have the initiative to just text and inform me that you couldn't make it.My contact number :: [spoiler=]0125118661[/spoiler]It makes a very big difference. I need a lot of time to sort out your tasks. And I have a job as well. Thank you :)

I really look forward to working with you guys soon, and I see a lot of familiar names. Really thank you everyone, for returning to help CF and also new comers, THANK YOU for signing up and Congratulations for being selected. I hope you will have fun working with us at CF2010. *BOWS**********************************************************************************************Update 24th November 2010NAME LIST OF VOLUNTEERSDear all Volunteers,thank you for volunteering. Finally finished sorting all the forms andlisting them out. :DPlease check whether your Name is spelled correctly, and whether yourname is in the list or not. For those who submitted their form butname is not in the list, please feel free to PM / reply here.And please help your friends to check as well.Thank you ~BOTH DAYS[spoiler=]AHMAD HADI BIN ROSMAN (archer/inaba) *©AHMAD SYAFIQ B. AHMAD ZAMERIAIZAT SYAZWAN BIN SUHEMI (Aizat)AMEERA AZALIN BT AZAHARI (Zeenyx/Zee)AMELIA BINTI ILYAS (blueberryjam)AMELIA TAN CHING PING (LoneAmy)AMIR HAFIZUDDIN BIN MOKHTAR (sajiudx)ANG YEE SHIN (barb13)AZURA BINTI ABD. MOKMIN (Niwa/Roxas)BERNARD ANG KOON KIMCHAN SWUEI ZHENG (Walter)CHAN WEI SHAN (Vincent) *CHERYL LEONG EE LI (Cheryl)EDDY IZUWAN BIN MUSA (Eddy)EDWARD TAN BOON SHEN (DawredTan)FAZLIANA LILIAN ASHAARIE FRANCISCUS (Akira)GOH KIN YEW (Vito) *GOH MEI YEE (Kumiko) *©HOR CHEE HONG (humanhope)IAN TAM YEE YONG (Ian)INARA BINTI AHMAD SARIFFUDINJASON KONG (mysweetlittlerabbit)JOTHAN CHIN VUN ZED (jothan)JUSTIN LEE CHIEW HOONG (Lelouch91)KENAN WIBOWO (Kaito)KOH BI JING (J)LAM PO YEE (Elie)LEE KER SHIN (Shin8ix/Shin)LEE LEONG WEE (Terry)LIM ZI JIAN, BRANDON (ah bran)LOKE KEE LING (nianshou)LOKE KEVIN (simplybored)LOO HUAI MING (zhidenglong_pika)LOO MEI CHUEN (puppeteer_7)LOOI POOI WEN (Shikito) *©LOW MUN JHUN (Jordan lOW) *Marissa Khaira (Sairu) *©MAXINE NG MEI CHENG (Kaoru)MOHAMMAD IMRAN HAKIMI BIN ZAKARIA (Arctic)MOHD FARHAN BIN SAADUN (hansaki)MOHD NAZREE BIN ABDULLAH (Lazengann OVERROAD/Faust)MUHAMAD SAFAR BIN SYAFRI (coffeemilk)MUHAMMAD ABDULLAH BIN MOHAMMED KAMAL (Abdullah)MUHAMMAD HAFIZUDDIN BIN AHMAD FUAD (KISHI13)NG YEIN MUN (Bellenym77/Belle *©NG YING YING (Wayne)NOR DIANA BINTI OTHMAN (DENOWIS)NUR FARAH AIN MAHADON (Herius) *©NUR IZZATI BT. BAHARUDDIN (Nomomiya Izzati)NUR LIYANA JA'AFAR (AngelicDevil)NURHASHIMAH ROSLI (shima)NURUL AZIDAH BINDI MOHD AZHAR (AG)NURUL NABILLA BINTI MOHD FARID (Laz)OOI WEN SZEPANG CHEOK HENG (Aaron) *©RAJA NUR IZZATI BT. RAJA RUSMANRASHEDAH BASIRON (Rash)ROHANA ABDUL RAZAK (Han-sama/Ro)SHARAFINA BINTI TEH SHARIFUDDIN (Fina)SITI AMINAH SOLEHA BT. MOHAMAD (Amy)SITI SYAKIRAH BINDI ABDUL JALIL (KYRA)SITI NURUL ATIKAH BT. MOHAMAD FADZIL (Tykaa)TAN SHEAU WEITANG HAN WEN, COLIN (namesis88)TEOW CHENT CHEAT (CC)TIMOTHY TAN KWONG FATT (Timo)TIONG VUNHAN (Vun)VINCENT YONG VIN SHEN (Kurotenshi)VISHNU DHRAN A/L UTHIRA KUMARAN (Vishnu/Mamoru)VIVIAN YONG MEI WENWAN AZLAN SHAH BIN WAN YUSOP (wordwander/chip) *©WAN CHUN YEONG (takeall)WONG CHEAU LING (JJO)WONG PIK NGAN (KIMIKO) YAP MOH sHENG (Moses)YAP TUNG SERN (Yap)YAP ZHIYING YEONG CHEONG KIN (ShiyeBao)ZULFADHLI B. ZULKAFLI (Zee)[/spoiler]DAY ONE ONLY[spoiler=]CLARE A OKALANY *©GOH AYE YIN (Stella)GORDON JUGAH EDWIN (Gordon)HESFI QUSSOTA HANINA (Nina)KIARASH ABHARI (Kia Keshi)LIM MAY KWOON (Mikun Rin)LIM XIN YI (Cindy)LOH MUN YEE (Fishii)MUHAMMAD ASYRAF BIN MD NOR (Asyraf)MUHAMMAD HAZIM BIN IBRAHIM (hamada izzy) *©MUHAMMAD IZZAT BIN MD NOR (Izzat)NUR ADILAH FATIN BT MOHAMED IBRAHIM (Adilah)NURMA LARASATI (Nurma)SYAZWANI BINTI MOHD ZAKAWAN (WANI)[/spoiler]DAY TWO ONLY[spoiler=]CHIN LOCK SEE (see)LIM LI ERN (Li Ern)LIM LI VERN (Ayare-chan)MOHD SAIFUDIN BIN AZHAR (Din)MUHAMMAD AFIQ BIN ADNAN (stroberi)NUR DANIA BINTI HAMZAHNURUL AMIRAH BINTI MOHD MONIER (Kyress/Mira)SYAFIK BIN ABDUL NASIRTAN KHAR KENT (Kenny)TEH WEI TING (sakura_alice712)VIVIEN NG WAI YAN (Riku Ng)[/spoiler]NOTE:: You can still submit your names in, as the deadline is tomorrow. :DCheers and we look forward to working with everyone of you in CF2010!!!*********************************************************************************************[spoiler=]VOLUNTEERS CODE OF CONDUCTCOMIC FIESTA is a non-profit organization with the objective to be a platform for amateur artists to express themselves, and to expand interests in animation, comics and gaming (ACG).By accepting the intent of the code and by complying with its provisions, COMIC FIESTA Volunteers acknowledge their privileged status as a representative of COMIC FIESTA. Failure to comply with the code may lead to dismissal from the COMIC FIESTA team. Adherence to the COMIC FIESTA Volunteer Code of Conduct is a requirement for all volunteers in line with contractual obligations.COMIC FIESTA Volunteers shall:â?¢ Refrain from any conduct or wrong during which may bring COMIC FIESTA into disrepute.â?¢ Will treat others in a sensible and respectable manner in which you yourself would like to be treated (this includes other Volunteers and Committee members).â?¢ Will not disclose, abstract or publish any confidential information, including reports to third parties without the authorization and knowledge of the COMIC FIESTA committee body.â?¢ Please direct queries/QAs from media/event goers on matters related to Comic Fiesta to the Public Relations team.â?¢ Volunteers are advised to attend all briefing sessions and be punctual to all COMIC FIESTA activities.â?¢ If a volunteer is unable to carry out their duties or attend, please contact the HR department as soon as possible.â?¢ Comply with any instructions or directions given to them by the COMIC FIESTA committee.â?¢ Act with due care and diligence, behaving honestly, reliably at all times in a way that upholds the values, integrity, and reputation of COMIC FIESTA.â?¢ Be willing to wear the required clothing for any event / activity directly related to the COMIC FIESTA convention.â?¢ It is advised that volunteers have their hand phones with them at all times and NOT leave them on silent mode, as we require all volunteers to be contactable at all times. Please be sure to come with a fully charged battery before the day of the event. If you do not own a hand phone, please state so in your form.â?¢ Volunteers are advised to check the forum frequently so as to keep themselves updated on the happenings or events.For info on how to volunteer for Comic Fiesta 2010, please read our Volunteering Details section.VOLUNTEERING DETAILSVolunteering Detailsâ?¢ Read the Volunteers Code of Conductâ?¢ You must be at least 16 years old by 17th December 2010.â?¢ You will be required to wear an armband during your shift so convention-goers can identify you as volunteers.â?¢ You may cosplay when on-shift as long as you wear the armband and it is not hidden under any props, shifts, capes etc. It must be displayed prominently at all times. If you cosplay, please do not pose for photos while on duty (we also advise that you choose cosplays that will allow you to move freely).â?¢ For non-cosplaying volunteers we would prefer to delegate you to the Security Department. You will not be allowed to cosplay at all when on duty in this department. Volunteers of this department will be asked to wear black T-shirts (image and prints not restricted however unpleasant prints are not recommended ^^) when on duty. You may cosplay when off duty.â?¢ Do not be rude to convention goers (e.g: using foul language)â?¢ Please direct queries/Q&As from media/event goers on matters related to Comic Fiesta to the Public Relations team.â?¢ Do not perform body checks as it is illegal to do so without a proper warrant.â?¢ Volunteers still on duty but finished with their duties early will be delegated to other departments during their shifts.â?¢ You'll need to find your own transportation to the convention hall and briefing locations.Benefitsâ?¢ Volunteers are given FREE ENTRY to the event.â?¢ Meet a lot of anime and manga fans, make new friends.â?¢ Participation will look nice in your resume.How to be a Volunteer for CF2010â?¢ Be there early during the designated time on event day. If you wish to help out beyond your designated shift time, you are free to do so, but please inform your HR Coordinator first. Don't worry, you will be given time to enjoy the event.â?¢ If possible, do help us set up the night before, 17th December 2010, as well as the hall cleaning up session after the second day. The more hands the better. We'll greatly appreciate the efforts. Please inform us if you are able to.â?¢ Be prepared to listen to instructions from your team leaders and the HR coordinator.â?¢ Please be at the hall by 8 am on both days as there will be daily briefings. Be punctual for your set shift. If you have problems attending; please inform the HR coordinator as early as possible.â?¢ For those who are interested, please fill in the form (attached with a passport sized photo together) attached below to cf.humanresource@gmail.comIf you have understood and have no further questions, do proceed to downloading the form and filling it up.Volunteers Recruitment will start from 20th August 2010 - 25th November 2010.Forms being submitted in later than that will not be entertained. Thanks for volunteering, we hope to work with you soon![/spoiler]If you have further inquiries, please do not hesitate to ask, potter87 here (Head of HR) & Shiomaru (ass. Head of HR) will try to answer all your questions... NOTE:: *Dear Volunteers of 2009, I am sorry for all the delay, please do collect your certs from me during CF or email / PM me if you can't make it for CF2010. Thanks and I am sincerely sorry.

2uhn.jpg

#12 lemon_kar

lemon_kar

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 11:43 PM

• Volunteers are advised to attend all briefing sessions and be punctual to all COMIC FIESTA activities.I'm interestedd~~XD but when are these briefing sessions?o.o

#13 Potter SamLeong

Potter SamLeong

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2281 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 01:04 AM

lemon_kar>> We will arrange it 2 weeks before the event or on the event day itself. (earlier before event starts ) ^_^

2uhn.jpg

#14 lemon_kar

lemon_kar

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 08:56 AM

If its two weeks before the event I don't think I can make it!>< (major exam...SPM. DX)

#15 Potter SamLeong

Potter SamLeong

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2281 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 10:25 AM

lemon_kar >> no worries, when I announce the date, if it's 2 weeks before, you can inform me then. There will be exception, but most likely, it will be on the event day itself. So no worries. And all the best for your exam ^_^

2uhn.jpg

#16 Yumizo

Yumizo

Candy yumi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1027 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 06:22 PM

Why...16? -pouts-

kyo1-b.png

Be a kind soul and drop by my site --> candy-yumi.com

#17 DawredTan

DawredTan

Fresh CFer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 43 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 10:33 PM

lol, I've totally forgotten about my cert.. I will be still be volunteering again this year. So, I will just collect from you during the comic fiesta. Btw, what's the job for those volunteers who cosplay?? My friends and I are planning to do so.
Always A Fresh CFer

#18 Alkaia

Alkaia

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 189 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 11:42 PM

ehh.. got certificates? I'll pick that up from you then! :lol:
i facebook your boyfriend.

#19 Potter SamLeong

Potter SamLeong

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2281 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 09:48 AM

Yumizo >> beacuse 16 :DDawredTan >> I am sorry dude. Seriously, I've been too busy with my own job. T_T hope you guys are not too mad .... and yes, do collect during CF, it's even better. Will assign you to department that you can still cosplay while helping out. All you have to do just fill in the form and state that you will be cosplaying. Will brief you later on :DAlkaia >> yes, for those who volunteered last year. Yes :lol:

2uhn.jpg

#20 shin8ix

shin8ix

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 344 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 07:37 PM

hurhur.. sounds really tempting.. is it alright for amateurs/newbies participation? T^T
Posted ImageWIGS/COSTUMES FOR SALE!Doru-Shin's Market Thread

#21 RikuByakuya

RikuByakuya

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1301 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 08:56 PM

I've just sent in the form, and for last year's cert, i'll collect it on CF 10, thanks

#22 Potter SamLeong

Potter SamLeong

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2281 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 03:13 PM

shin8ix >> everyone is welcome to help :lol: Don't categorize yourself like that ^^Riku >> thanks dear ~

2uhn.jpg

#23 haseo

haseo

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 01:52 PM

after i dl it...whr should i suppoz to sumit...to who??

#24 simplybored

simplybored

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 141 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 11:09 PM

woot!!!! gonna volunteer again but i also have SPM >.< hope can join also bah haha
i'm so bored i day dream alot =.=''

#25 Koori

Koori

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 130 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 03:44 PM

Oh it has started! And those who have overflowing sense of justice are welcomed to join in as well to help enhance the security of the event! XDXD Hehehe!

#26 Arisa-Chan

Arisa-Chan

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1009 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 06:56 PM

SPM T__T hope boleh join la T__T

#27 -TK-

-TK-

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 09:32 PM

can i know more about the volunteer work? as in when will the briefings be and where? cause im interested to go as a volunteer. I'm only free starting mid october coz of exams late sep n early oct, n im planning to cosplay for fun during CF . any pointers? still a Beginner here ^^ :D
Occupation - Part time stalker/lurker , Full time assassino
Age - Classified (I would have to kill you if I tell you)
Weapon of choice -
Classified
Posted Image

#28 WeN

WeN

Old Spammer of CF Forum

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12410 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 03:05 AM

hi potter =)i register from emina cyber there la....if got...if dun hav.....i baru send u email ^^

Touhou_Mix.jpgTouhou is mai lover/waifu ^^

Cosplay Plan:Sig1.pnghttp://wen4896.blogspot.com / www.facebook.com/helperwen 

#29 -TK-

-TK-

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 08:57 PM

Thanks , potter. i will reconsider about it. the closing date is around november rite? so i will most probably send in the form in october the earliest ^^ as for the character pic, just the anime pic ? O.Ohope to meet you at CF ^3^b
Occupation - Part time stalker/lurker , Full time assassino
Age - Classified (I would have to kill you if I tell you)
Weapon of choice -
Classified
Posted Image

#30 Azureseilue

Azureseilue

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 10:24 PM

Can I open booth and also be volunteer? Just curious..Wanna take more experience and meet more new friends.