Photo

CF'10 : DEAR VOLUNTEERS !!! :: *Last Update 20.12.2010

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
176 replies to this topic

#61 puppeteer_7

puppeteer_7

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 133 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 02:34 PM

puppeteer_7 >> it's not about recruiting more people my dear friend, it's about people willing to volunteer. I can't help when 100 signs up to help but only half turn up TT_TT. I can't blame them for FFK-ing me cos this is a volunteering job, but of course, I do hope people "KEEP THEIR PROMISE"Yeah, got cert, I couldn't print it earlier due to some problems, haha but I will give them up during CF2010 *sorry :(Hmm... exception for you should be fine :D but you'll have to PM me in private after that, just worried I am too busy to check here by then. Preparing a Looooooooonnnnnggggg list ~

i'm afraid i can't go di... not in malaysia.... TT.TTi'll ask my friend to take the cert from u can?i'll let u know my friend's name, her contact number(if needed) and my name later.i'll pm u as soon as possible. : )

#62 haseo

haseo

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 09:18 PM

nenene.....if say that we that day din come to 'work' but ew paz the form (ffk) or some personal reason...will we get any certificate??? XP curious....

#63 Potter SamLeong

Potter SamLeong

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2281 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 09:20 PM

puppeteer >> sure sure :P Ask your friend to contact me :Dhaseo >> No, as long as you did not attend / participate / contribute during CF itself, it doesn't mean that you have contributed :D So you won't be getting any certs. Sorry :s

2uhn.jpg

potter87™'s @ samDaiKor™ :: Blog :: Deviant :: Facebook :: potter@comicfiesta.org

#64 haseo

haseo

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 10:51 PM

yeen dez.... ano......can i post me wearing my cosply without some eq like wig al thoz things?

#65 Lelouch91

Lelouch91

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 09:52 PM

I was wondering... when do u notify the volunteers when to arrive to the place itself (like getting the wristband, time shift etc)Just wanna know. Thanks~

#66 barb13

barb13

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 05:24 PM

hey i hav already send in my volunteery form ..do i get any reply from my mail ?? i hav been checking my mailbox for week but stil no reply yet .. how i gonna know u do recieve my form?? thanks muax

#67 Mitski Ming

Mitski Ming

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 420 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 11:28 PM

what kind of work that volunteers do during CF?
my cosplay plan: all in my facebook :P
http://mitskiming.deviantart.com

#68 yatashi_suzuki

yatashi_suzuki

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 167 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 11:16 PM

hi Potter !!I am interestedcan i take photo when duty time ?

--------------------------------------------------
WELCOME ON-BOARD ! 

SGTWCVer2.gif 

#69 walter

walter

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 01:46 AM

Hi potter,im interest be volunteer of CF.what will do on that day?may wear my costume cloth on duty time?i have been add ur msn there,wait ur reply there=)
Posted Image"ç?¶å¿?è®?æ??"

#70 Potter SamLeong

Potter SamLeong

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2281 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 10:31 AM

juzammar >> next year buddy :) You can surely help us up next year -_-

2uhn.jpg

potter87™'s @ samDaiKor™ :: Blog :: Deviant :: Facebook :: potter@comicfiesta.org

#71 JJO

JJO

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 186 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 01:23 PM

Hi there Potter,I'm a newbie interested to be a volunteer in CF this year after venturing it last year.First of all,I didn't happen to realize there is a CF forums around till today.Therefore,I did post this questions as a comment in CF main page*i think i wrongly post it* Sorry >.
Eliot Arden Jose
STR: 2 DEX: 2 CON: 2 INT: 2 SPI: 2
HP: 20

Posted Image
Smile always =D

#72 Shiomaru

Shiomaru

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 28 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 12:41 PM

Lelouch91 >> all will be given on CFday 1 itself, briefings will be done in the morning before shift starts :)Further notice will be posted in forum.barb13 >> replies have been made, do check whether you've receive respond from potter Mitski Ming >> mostly helping up at the event, help make the flow smooth, make sure no one breaks the rules, help guide people the right way in, out the hall :)darrentcteo94 >> preferably just get one simple one for our filing purpose. ThanksWalter >> if you are going to cosplay, please state in the form when you send it in, we will arrange you to different department to help out. Thanks :)JJO >> hello! welcome abroad, replying for potter here :DWe are deeply sorry for the late replies, and replies from mail have been sent out, do check ok :)And we will finalize the name list after the deadline and list will be posted in the forum + emails will be sent out. Just in case you don't receive email from us, do check in the forum ^^Or feel free to notify us again here, but other than that, you just keep track here, we will keep you updated :D

#73 shin8ix

shin8ix

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 344 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 03:02 PM

Would like to ask whether is it okay for last minute change of cosplay costumes? resubmission of form required? or just a plain notification to the committee on that day it's self?
Posted ImageWIGS/COSTUMES FOR SALE!Doru-Shin's Market Thread

#74 Lelouch91

Lelouch91

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 03:58 PM

@ Shiomaru: thx for the info~

#75 JJO

JJO

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 186 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 06:43 PM

@ ShiomaruThank you very much for the detailed info!! :) Anyway, I had received the replies. Thank you again..i will definitely keep in track here.Besides that, I had to apologize on the incomplete form I've send in because I somehow just realize i might not have circle the days I'm going to volunteer for. Hopefully it will not be a problem there or what should I do to get it right? Sincerely JJO :D
Eliot Arden Jose

Posted Image
Smile always =D

#76 Potter SamLeong

Potter SamLeong

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2281 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 11:18 PM

Shin8ix >> preferably please do :)JJO >> It's fine there, if after drafting out, and your name is listed on the wrong category of days of volunteering, do let us know again. And please keep track on the forum / your emails, we will be updating from time to time after the closing date. Cheers!

2uhn.jpg

#77 -IchigoKurosaki-

-IchigoKurosaki-

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 03:53 PM

All right :)

#78 Arctic Monkeys

Arctic Monkeys

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 12:10 AM

We have to email to submit the form is it?But I'm 16, so how about the parent's signature part?Sorry if I'm such slow person...still new
"Don't stare at me. Ignore me"[spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]

#79 Koori

Koori

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 130 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 10:25 PM

Will be sticking my nose into this to reply you Arctic Monkeys : DYes you will need to email the filled form back to cf.humanresource@gmail.com As for the parent's signature you can always scan in their signature and attach together with the form (be it zipped with the form or put into the form itself [in MS word i think can do the trick]) :DHope I've answered your question ^^

#80 coffeamilk

coffeamilk

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 159 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 10:52 AM

Hello Guys...Previous day I forgot to sent my form with my picture.. So I send back my form with my picture back.. Are volunteers get the feedback from HR before closing date or after??I hope I don't make trouble to you guys..
Daffodil Academy Student DetailsCharacter Name: Kanzo Ryoiki Year/Class: 4-B Club/Societies:Track Team ClubSkills/Weakness: I hate EcchiInventory: Yellow Pages BookPVP Mode: OFF

#81 JJO

JJO

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 186 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 04:20 PM

@Potterthanks a lot there~
Eliot Arden Jose

Posted Image
Smile always =D

#82 Kishi13

Kishi13

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 90 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 01:44 AM

I just sent the questions to Potter, hope you can answer it ASAP. I really appreciate it if you do. Thanks a bunch. Posted Image It's 1 in the morn and I'm tired. So I'll just post this and hope the reply will come in tomorrow. Posted Image
Posted Image
My hobby is changing avatars every few days. =w=; I'm aweshome.EMINA.Radio

#83 Silver-MoonNight

Silver-MoonNight

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 03:18 PM

Three more days will be the deadline D:The form need parent signature for people who are under 18 years old. No printer. No scanner. I don't think I can send in the form before the deadline. OTL. I haven't even confirm yet. :cry:

#84 -IchigoKurosaki-

-IchigoKurosaki-

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 09:42 PM

Still have 3 more day's and we know who will be selected. Kinda nervous LOL

#85 Potter SamLeong

Potter SamLeong

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2281 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 10:45 AM

Koori >> thanks :Dcoffeamilk >> if you have submitted in, you should have received replies from me :lol: *check your mailJJO >> don't mention it :)darrentcteo94 >> mostly it's the same like last year as there are alot of out station friends here. So I will mostly do the briefing on CF day 1 morning itself. All right? :)Kishi13 >> Heyyy!! I've replied. Sorry for my late reply Silver-MoonNight >> no worries... there's always exception. Do PM me how long you need for approval and stuff. I will arrange :D-IchigoKurosaki- >> LOL, chill la! Mostly everyone will be accepted. If you are being left out on the day I announce, Please kindly PM me ok?*Cheers!~

2uhn.jpg

#86 coffeamilk

coffeamilk

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 159 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 04:09 PM

Hello Guys...Thx potter.. I already get your feedback ^^... Thx again
Daffodil Academy Student DetailsCharacter Name: Kanzo Ryoiki Year/Class: 4-B Club/Societies:Track Team ClubSkills/Weakness: I hate EcchiInventory: Yellow Pages BookPVP Mode: OFF

#87 Potter SamLeong

Potter SamLeong

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2281 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 05:54 PM

ichigo >> :Dcoffeamilk >> welcome :D*NOTEPeople, I will be updating the list soon, and posting the full name list of the volunteers around next week. Please check your names and make sure they are correct and in. For those who have submitted in the form but name is not in, kindly PM me after I have posted them up. Cheers!~

2uhn.jpg

#88 Kishi13

Kishi13

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 90 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 11:15 PM

Wait I still have time to submit my form right?? D:Edit: I just submitted my form +pp-size pic. PLZ CHEK IT B4 TOMAWROW THANZ!! DxP/s: forgive the intended s2pid spellings Posted Image
Posted Image
My hobby is changing avatars every few days. =w=; I'm aweshome.EMINA.Radio

#89 Enoch

Enoch

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 11:16 PM

exams and transport problems.. =SHmm.. can i just help out with setting up the night before and cleaning up? or something that doesn't jeopardize my transport.. >.<

#90 -IchigoKurosaki-

-IchigoKurosaki-

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 04:44 PM

Potter> Argh! Barely to online next week to check man! :cry: