Photo

CF'10 : DEAR VOLUNTEERS !!! :: *Last Update 20.12.2010

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
176 replies to this topic

#121 Kishi13

Kishi13

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 90 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 01:35 PM

[quote name='"Koori"]kish13 >> if i'm not wrong' date=' the max parking in times square itself for weekend is RM10. You can refer here http://klparking.blo... ... kuala.html and http://klparking.blo... ... e-fee.html. I personally would suggest Times Square itself because its nearer and easier if you need to get things from your car last minute, and also it's brighter in TS parking compare to SG Wang's according to some comments that I saw posted online. But of course its entirely up to you in making the final decision : ) See you on CF![/quote']Thanks Koori. I guess TS it is. Now I just need to know the roads LOL
Posted Image
My hobby is changing avatars every few days. =w=; I'm aweshome.EMINA.Radio

#122 Fishii

Fishii

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 10:28 PM

Ano...Each person have to duty for how long ?What about lunch time ^^ ? Mind we bring our camera ?How we know whats our job ? As mention in the form I'm cosplay Sakura in a long outfit a bit worry ...What if we're late ?Where to meet and how we know where & who are u ?Can we take part in the games ? Collecting badges ...I gave up the solo cosplay so ...hope we'll have fun and CF goes on succesfully !!!(Screaming loud ) Cant wait to finish my SPM !!!

#123 Potter SamLeong

Potter SamLeong

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2281 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 12:33 AM

coffeemilk >> thanks :)Fishii >> Duty will be 4 hours each shift. Your head department will allocate time for you to go for lunch. No worries :)It's best not to bring your camera around when you are on duty? (sorry, really don't think it;s appropriate to bring along, just in case anything happens. Please do understand. We don't want misunderstandings and trouble :\)Well, that's the purpose of us asking you to fill up the form. We will allocate you to the suitable departments according to you, cosplaying or not cosplaying :DIf you are going to be late, you'll have to inform me in advance. I have put in my phone number on the first page. Please write it down and take note ^^As for taking part in games / badges, you'll have to ask your department head that you are going to work with. If your head allows you to do so, you may proceed. As for me, I wouldn't advice you to do so during your duty hours. We really have to keep the crowd controlled. That's when you guys come to help us up ^^ & not giving us extra problems to take care of you instead. (sorry I sound rude >_<)And yes, I want everyone to have fun while helping us out, and experience what is it like to work for an event for fans, by fans :) If you are worried, and you have more personal questions, just feel free to PM me, or just text me just in case I am not on to check. Cheers!~Hope I answered all your questions ?And all the best for your SPM :D

2uhn.jpg

potter87™'s @ samDaiKor™ :: Blog :: Deviant :: Facebook :: potter@comicfiesta.org

#124 simplybored

simplybored

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 141 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 12:34 PM

nice job potter. i was glad to see my name on the list haha. well hope to see you guys there after my spm XD
i'm so bored i day dream alot =.=''

#125 Lazengann OVERROAD

Lazengann OVERROAD

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 09:58 PM

Hey guys, I was wondering if the volunteer slots are still open... I would like to volunteer too. =D

#126 Arctic Monkeys

Arctic Monkeys

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 12:30 AM

On the night before the event, do we need be there to help??
"Don't stare at me. Ignore me"[spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]

#127 Kishi13

Kishi13

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 90 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 01:07 AM

[quote name='"Arctic Monkeys"]On the night before the event' date=' do we need be there to help??[/quote']It's optional. =/
Posted Image

#128 Potter SamLeong

Potter SamLeong

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2281 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 10:41 AM

Ryuujin >> it's very sweet of you, do enjoy your japan trip yeah! And sure, come poke me anytime :)Elie >> Thanks, it's really kind of you as well >_< *very touchedhamada >> thanks for counting down!!! PANICS*Kishi13 >> yes, and please waste the chatting somewhere else in chit chat area XD

2uhn.jpg

potter87™'s @ samDaiKor™ :: Blog :: Deviant :: Facebook :: potter@comicfiesta.org

#129 Dustyhawk

Dustyhawk

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 104 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 08:41 PM

[quote name='"Arctic Monkeys"]On the night before the event' date=' do we need be there to help??[/quote']If you do come and help (optional)... i will love your forever and ever and ever!
DustyhawkBrokenMirror.2.gif
Weblog | FB Page | Twitter | Instagram | Flickr

Former CF Helper, Former CF Head of Photography, Former CF Head of Security, Former CF Blogger Liaison

#130 walter

walter

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 02:51 AM

[quote name='"Kishi13"][quote="Arctic Monkeys"]On the night before the event' date=' do we need be there to help??[/quote']It's optional. =/[/quote]still can stay inside there after 7pm close?
Posted Image"ç?¶å¿?è®?æ??"

#131 Kishi13

Kishi13

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 90 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 07:43 AM

[quote name='"walter"][quote="Kishi13"][quote="Arctic Monkeys"]On the night before the event' date=' do we need be there to help??[/quote']It's optional. =/[/quote]still can stay inside there after 7pm close?[/quote]I think they would like it if you stayed and helped after the closing time. =)
Posted Image

#132 Potter SamLeong

Potter SamLeong

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2281 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 10:04 AM

simplybored >> all right :DGAMBATE!!!Lazengann OVERROAD >> PM me if interestedWell, after event ended at 7, everyone will be evacuated except for Volunteers who are helping CF up and the Crew. :)

2uhn.jpg

#133 haseo

haseo

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 11:02 AM

ano..i heard frm my fren got gruops?? is that true??XP... really blur due to spm rit now

#134 Elie

Elie

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 01:25 AM

Thanks a lot Potter~ =D Done checking the list & read updates.I'll see later if I can come help out during the setting up day.
...✿.:~continue to sleep in deep dreams~:.✿

#135 Potter SamLeong

Potter SamLeong

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2281 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 09:46 AM

Lelouch91 >> if you have not checked your mail, I think your form is not complete. Please check and send in what I've requested. Cheers~

2uhn.jpg

#136 Potter SamLeong

Potter SamLeong

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2281 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 12:04 AM

haseo >> what do you mean groups ?Yes you will be divided into groups and shifts to work on.

2uhn.jpg

#137 Potter SamLeong

Potter SamLeong

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2281 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 12:04 AM

haseo >> what do you mean groups ?Yes you will be divided into groups and shifts to work on.

2uhn.jpg

#138 Lelouch91

Lelouch91

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 03:22 AM

@potter87: so, we'll be grouped? cool~ I can't wait to meet u guys ^^ *doki doki~~*

#139 coffeamilk

coffeamilk

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 159 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 12:23 PM

Hello guys...Sorry for burden you potter... I wanna ask something..*Are we has been announced from HR what group section that we join from their e-mail or be announce when briefing day...Its totally confusing me.... (@~@)!! Sorry again for make you troble
Daffodil Academy Student DetailsCharacter Name: Kanzo Ryoiki Year/Class: 4-B Club/Societies:Track Team ClubSkills/Weakness: I hate EcchiInventory: Yellow Pages BookPVP Mode: OFF

#140 Meiyuu めゆ

Meiyuu めゆ

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 02:18 PM

Sorry^^On today...still can join...??I forget le................>

#141 shin8ix

shin8ix

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 344 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 03:46 PM

Please come withBLACK T-SHIRT and JEANS / comfortable pants,preferably no shorts please.

This requirement also applies to volunteers who cosplay right? If not mistaken, come in black Ts and Jeans then after the preparation before the event starts then can change into costumes?
Posted ImageWIGS/COSTUMES FOR SALE!Doru-Shin's Market Thread

#142 Potter SamLeong

Potter SamLeong

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2281 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 10:47 PM

coffeemilk >> no you will not be notify until briefing day itself :)mei.yue_kumiko >> pm meshin8ix >> please come in that attire first, after briefing, you think you can handle the task, you can go ahead to change before the event starts. You have plenty of time :)

2uhn.jpg

#143 Ashalia

Ashalia

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 103 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 03:09 PM

Is the volunteer recruitment really closed? Even if it is, is there still space for a few more people, say, 2 more people?Sorry to ask you guys on such a late notice. =/
Posted Image

#144 Potter SamLeong

Potter SamLeong

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2281 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 03:37 PM

Ashalia >> pm me

2uhn.jpg

#145 Potter SamLeong

Potter SamLeong

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2281 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 11:34 AM

mei_yee.kumiko >> replied :D

2uhn.jpg

#146 Ryuujin

Ryuujin

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 402 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 12:19 AM

Sorry, potpot. I can't help out this year. ;w; I can only go to CF on Saturday only coz I'm going Japan on Sunday. No time to help out. I'll help out next year kay? P.s. Can I come and kacau you? /shoooot
Posted ImageKnown as Ryuujin in some places, AkiraRyuu in others and AkiraSetsuka on twitter

#147 hamada_izzy

hamada_izzy

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 575 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 10:16 AM

cant wait already... 1 week to go~ XD

#148 Kishi13

Kishi13

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 90 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 01:53 PM

More like one week and four days. Anyone have any ideas to waste the time 'till CF? D=
Posted Image

#149 Meiyuu めゆ

Meiyuu めゆ

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 01:42 PM

potter87 >> I wanna do volunteer on both day............><

#150 Potter SamLeong

Potter SamLeong

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2281 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 04:28 PM

mei_yue >> ok :)

2uhn.jpg