For those who can’t wait till event day to buy their tickets!
Why buy Early Bird Tickets?
– Prioritized entry to event hall
– Shorter queue to get into the hall!
– 30 minutes earlier entry for Early Bird ticket holder
1) Buy from our retail partners
2) Buy from our online partner
3) Paypal Online Pre-orders (for foreign attendees ONLY)
4) CF Event appearances
Sunway Pyramid Convention Centre
29-30 August 2015
Comic Fiesta Mini
Straits Quay Convention Centre
5-6 September 2015
DPluze Cosplay Festival
DPulze Shopping Centre, Cyberjaya
10-11 October 2015
The Shore, Melaka
17-18 October 2015
CF2015 OM-NOM PACK
Getting an early bird ticket? Why not get some extra super special limited one-of-a-kind merchandise along with it? Bring home super rare collectibles that will not be sold anywhere else, not even during Comic Fiesta 2015! Did we mention special?
What do you get in the Captain’s Pack?
1) Day 1 & Day 2 Early Bird Tickets
2) Coffy's Health Potion (600ml special-print reusable water bottle)
3) Cafe Insignia (metal pin badge)
4) UV-Varnished Touch 'N'Go Card
5) CF2015 and CF Mini Posters
Each retail partner has its own way of paying/selling/collecting tickets. Please visit their respective sites for more info.
Online Purchase. Link to CF2015 tickets: http://mruncit.comicfiesta.org
In-store purchase. Store can be found at; Lot 406-408 & 429-430, Level 4, Suria KLCC, Jalan Ampang, 50088 Kuala Lumpur, 55100, Malaysia
6th Floor, Hong Kong Station, Sungai Wang. Phone and in-store purchase. For more info, please visit http://tinyurl.com/qgo2qet
Online Purchase. Link to CF2015 tickets : http://www.gamesberr...e=news&nid=5839
In-store purchase. Store locations can be found here.
Online purchase. Tickets can be found at http://mol.comicfiesta.org
Please contact the retail outlets to check if they have stock before visiting them.
*Note: Comic Fiesta is not responsible for tickets sold that are lost, damaged, stolen or fake
ONLINE PRE-ORDERS (for FOREIGN attendees ONLY) *CLOSING 1st December 2015*
Good news for foreign attendees! Early bird tickets are available for purchase via Paypal – specially for foreigners!
Just fill up the form here: http://preorder.comicfiesta.org and we will send you a payment request via Paypal.
To collect your tickets, bring your Paypal payment confirmation to our Ticket Collection booth
You can purchase these tickets on the event day at the entrance to Comic Fiesta.
– Price: RM 20 for one day / RM 40 for both days
– Walk-in ticket counters will be open from 10 am, on both days.**
– Entry for Normal ticket holders start from 10.00am (or upon clearance of the Early Bird queue, whichever is later)
– Please pay attention to the announcements made and give your full cooperation to our ticketing representatives so as to ensure a smooth entry.
** – Subject to change
Terms & Conditions (aka stuff we need to say and you need to know):
– The ticket will be in the form of a wristband.
– Tickets must be worn on the wrist and visible at all times.
– Damaged/defaced tickets will be deemed INVALID.
– All regular ticket sales are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and strictly not for resale.
– Comic Fiesta and/or SAYS Youth Society will not be held responsible for any damage or loss of tickets.
– Comic Fiesta and/or SAYS Youth Society is indemnified against all unfortunate events(accidents, natural disasters, protest and the like) and incidents that might occur within/surrounding the premises of the Event Hall or Waiting Hall before, during or after the event.
– Comic Fiesta reserves the rights to amend these terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice.
– Children age 12 years old and below may enter for FREE provided they are under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
– For more info and inquiries, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you as soon as we can.