Gou Matsuoka: Toilerru
Sosuke Yamazaki: Siqqo
Aiichiro Nitori: Mizuki Ren
Momotarou Mikoshiba: Kenta Sai
Seijuro Mikoshiba:

Versions:
Swimming suit
Winter uniform

Do tell me if you're interested. The more the merrier. Other characters are also welcomed. I know I left out some of the other minor characters like sensei and coach.\(^.^)/
  • Mori Chi likes this

#2 mememomo

mememomo

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 09:23 PM

Hi there! I'm interested to go as Nagisa but I can't confirm. Is the venue confirmed?

#3 Yugana Hikari

Yugana Hikari

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 09:31 PM

Hi there! I'm interested to go as Nagisa but I can't confirm. Is the venue confirmed?

Hello ^.^ glad you're interested. It's the venue we had in mind but we're open to suggestion if you have any. Does the venue pose a problem for you like transportation problems or anything? We can try to sort that out for you. Oh and if you have any other questions please don't be afraid to ask ^.^

#4 mememomo

mememomo

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 09:36 PM

It's quite far from my place tbh, but I can't know for sure if I'll have transportation problems now. XD Will we be shooting two versions at the same time?

#5 Yugana Hikari

Yugana Hikari

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 09:49 PM

It's quite far from my place tbh, but I can't know for sure if I'll have transportation problems now. XD Will we be shooting two versions at the same time?

Oh, I see. Well, in any case, we'll try to help you out if you have transportation problems later on :) we were planning to have a full day shoot so we'd be able to fit in the two versions in one day. But in the event that things get delayed, the shoot might take two days. But I'm sure we can fit both versions in, if nothing bad happens. We'll be having lunch and possibly dinner together. (yay, look, there's bonding time) \(^.^)/

#6 Yugana Hikari

Yugana Hikari

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 09:58 PM

Oh, I told Ringo (Rin Matsuoka) about you and she said she's totally cool with changing the venue since apparently the venue is quite far for her too. We really hope you join us ^.^ and if you're not opposed to it, we'll probably do a temporary WhatsApp group soon for everyone involved so we can discuss things together. Even if you're still unconfirmed, it'd be a good way to know all the details and offer your ideas as well.

#7 mememomo

mememomo

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 09:56 PM

Oh, I told Ringo (Rin Matsuoka) about you and she said she's totally cool with changing the venue since apparently the venue is quite far for her too. We really hope you join us ^.^ and if you're not opposed to it, we'll probably do a temporary WhatsApp group soon for everyone involved so we can discuss things together. Even if you're still unconfirmed, it'd be a good way to know all the details and offer your ideas as well.

That sounds great to me. Count me in then. XD If you want to contact me on Facebook, here's my email: willphuah@gmail.com

#8 Mori Chi

Mori Chi

Fresh CFer

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 06:31 AM

Yuchin Yuchin! Sorry bout the prob hehehe~ You heard from Ringo bout me, I told her i dont wanna cos anymore, and then I said I lie she's angry like hell XDDD SOOOO I might "MIGHT' cosplay for Free! But she said Nagisa already occupied... screwed me T~T. She told me to be Makoto coz Im tall. But I'm not confirm yet. Just put Makoto as 'PENDING" btw the new venue is like seriously near my house XDDD 

I told Ringo to manage this photoshoot for now on , coz im busy lately -.-

Oh and sorry coz we didt meet at cf, when you said u were at the food court... I was there XD but couldt find u lels SORRY

MM%2521+%25236.png

#9 Yugana Hikari

Yugana Hikari

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 09:46 AM

Yuchin Yuchin! Sorry bout the prob hehehe~ You heard from Ringo bout me, I told her i dont wanna cos anymore, and then I said I lie she's angry like hell XDDD SOOOO I might "MIGHT' cosplay for Free! But she said Nagisa already occupied... screwed me T~T. She told me to be Makoto coz Im tall. But I'm not confirm yet. Just put Makoto as 'PENDING" btw the new venue is like seriously near my house XDDD
I told Ringo to manage this photoshoot for now on , coz im busy lately -.-

Oh and sorry coz we didt meet at cf, when you said u were at the food court... I was there XD but couldt find u lels SORRY

Mori! Gosh I'm glad you're joining. I was really bummed when I heard you weren't. Yeah, Nagisa is sorta reserved for a person but they're not confirmed yet. But it's okay. You'd be great as Makoto too.

Oh so you already know about the new details? Good you're up to date. You mean the venue in shah alam? That's great /(^.^)/ yeah. Kinda pitied her so I told her we'll all plan it together. There's even a WhatsApp group for us to discuss.

Oh that's okay. Everyone was busy that day. I had to babysit my brother a lot. By babysit I mean drag him away from booths because I swear he spent almost as much as I did. Maybe even more.

#10 AmyTheAnimeCosplayer

AmyTheAnimeCosplayer

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 07:18 AM

Hi, I have a wig thats similar to Haru's. I was wondering if I could be him ?

#11 Yugana Hikari

Yugana Hikari

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 01:25 PM

Hi, I have a wig thats similar to Haru's. I was wondering if I could be him ?

Hello! Of course you can. Are you confirmed joining? If you are, PM me your number and I'll add you to our WhatsApp group. Oh and tell me your CN so I can add you on the list

#12 Mori Chi

Mori Chi

Fresh CFer

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 11:47 PM

Yuchin Yuchin I confirmed for Makoto ^^

MM%2521+%25236.png

#13 Yugana Hikari

Yugana Hikari

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 06:51 PM

PHOTOG NEEDED. URGENT PLS PM IF INTERESTED.

#14 Yugana Hikari

Yugana Hikari

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 06:52 PM

PHOTOG NEEDED. URGENT PLS PM IF INTERESTED.

#15 Mikie

Mikie

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 02:54 AM

sill have slot?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users