3 replies to this topic

#1 RIOKA_XD

RIOKA_XD

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 04:55 PM

Hello everyone,, I'm quite a newbie in cosplay,, so I don't know many cosplayers... but i would like to get to know more cosplayers,, so i guess i should start by joining a cosplay group~

My cosplan for CF2015 will be Serah Farron from FFXIII and Yuna from FFX~ if anyone want to invite me to their group, I would really LOVE to!

I'm a hijab cosplay. Therefore, my cosplay will be wearing hijab.. I'm a Malay, but I can speak in English~ XD

I love Final Fantasy series so much that I can't stop talking about it! Nice to meet you~!! XD

I hope to be friends with you~ 

#2 novaValSakuya

novaValSakuya

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 10:43 PM

Hi there! Me and my friends are cosplaying as a version of YuRiPa for CF! If you wanna join with us, please do. We tend to linger around XD

I'm in love with Final Fantasy since I was kid and I can't stop even now haha.

Posted Image

#3 RIOKA_XD

RIOKA_XD

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 11:04 AM

Hi there~! XD Thanks for replying~ (Been waiting for ages.. XP) YuRiPa as in Yuna, Rikku and Paine from FFX-2 is it? Well, I'll be cosplaying as Yuna in her summoner version from FFX. Will that be ok? I'll post a picture of my cosplan.

I would love to join you! XD I hope we will have a great time together~ Btw, I'll be cosplaying as Yuna only for one day. But i'm not sure on which day because i plan to enter the cosplay competition as Yuna.

As a Final Fantasy fan, it's just hard to stop, right? XD

Yuna.png

#4 novaValSakuya

novaValSakuya

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 06:50 PM

Haha! I don't log in here that often. Luckily I was browsing here when I was bored and found your post XD

Yup! From FFX-2. It'll be cool to see your hijab version of Yuna! <3

I'll be cosplaying for a day as well. The other will be another character. Doesn't matter if we're not cosplaying from the same series on the same day. We can still hang out XD

Yes. So true. 

Do PM me on how to contact you :3

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users