Alphario TWC

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 06:02 PM

cf2015_1.jpg

Hello everyone!

Because of a very (and I mean very VERY) unfortunate event last year, I wasn't able to fly to Malaysia to attend Comic Fiesta 2014 and suffered many weeks of depression. Today, after much anguished waiting, Comic Fiesta 2015 is just around the corner, just a few days away. It's time to avenge myself.

We've done a lot on our end in making Alphario grow over the past year. We've released 4 new books, adding up to a total of 10 books in the series. We also have a new plushie, new button badges, prints, and the like. We'll also be selling lots of anime fanarts and prints, so be sure to drop by and check us out!

Thank you also for your support last year. We dominated the online polls and overcame the competition with our cosplay skit performance. You can watch our winning performance here:

With all that said, I wish you guys would check out our comic series. We've put a lot of blood and sweat into it and we're hoping to get more readers from around the world.

Will you be one of them?

cf2015_2.jpg
We currently have 10 books in the series. Grab everything for RM90 and save RM23!

cf2015_3.jpg
Just some prints we have at our booth. They will be available in 5R (RM7) and 8R (RM10) sizes!

See you at the Alphario TWC premium artbooth at D28! 

From your Alphario crew,
Splgum (Philippines)
Stryler (Malaysia)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: alphario, alphariotwc, alpharioplz, anime, manga, action, adventure, fantasy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users