Photo

Game Anime Manga Party ~~ GAMP

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
56 replies to this topic

#1 eian

eian

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 10:16 PM

GAMP - Game Anime Manga PartyDate: It is on 14th August 2010Location: International Medical University (5 minutes from Sri Petaling LRT station, in Bukit Jalil)Time: Saturday, one day, whole day =D - 10am til 7pmhere is the link to our page, there will be more information in there....All about GAMP : viewtopic.php?f=46&t=3650Cosplay competition : viewtopic.php?f=46&t=4447Booths registration : viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5374can PM us in the link page if there's any question regarding the event.... :D Hope to see you all!!! :D

#2 kikuzakura

kikuzakura

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 656 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 05:42 PM

Hi guys! You can view our blog at imugamp.blogspot.com more information will be added as it comes out, so do check in there or here for the latest info! >ww< :lol: :D :D :D :D :D Hi! Welcome to the blog of IMU Games Anime Manga Party! This is the place where we can keep you informed about GAMP and events within GAMP. :lol: Place: Chancellor Hall, Fourth Floor, International Medical UniversityDate: 14 August 2010 (Saturday)Time: 10 am to 7 pmEntrance fee: Free >w< BUT IMU carpark flat rate parking is RM 9.00 per day >.< so do consider carpooling >w.< :o IMU is a medical and research university, so there are expensive stuff lying here there and everywhere, so if you are planning to explore the place, away from t he event site, please get an GAMP committee member or security team member to accompany you >w< we cannot risk the damage or lost of equipment or exhibits or data or the management will kill us. They have scalpels we no joke. :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o Regarding safety, please go around in large groups, even if you wish to do an outdoor photoshoot. it is best if you can get a GAMP security team member to accompany your group if you wish to venture away from the event site! :lol: yes though we are small, there is a risk of getting lost or locked in/out anywhere >o< :mrgreen: regarding food, there is a cafe here, selling buns, sandwiches and coffee on the third floor, less than 30 seconds walk from the Chancellor Hall, so don't worry about food. Since August is the Puasa Month, in respect for our Muslim friends, the Chancellor Hall is a NO FOOD ZONE. Please eat outside the event hall. :) please contact us at imugamp@gmail.com if you would like any more information!This is the first time we will be holding an event, so do advise kindly! >w<
Love the Lord your God, and love others as you love yourself! Together, lets make this world a better place! ^w^GAMP is finally over! Now can finally sleep in peace!!! XXXD THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYBODY!!!! XXD

#3 kikuzakura

kikuzakura

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 656 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 05:46 PM

DO REMEMBER PLEASE! IMU HAS REQUESTED THAT THE GUESTS DO NOT GO INTO THE STUDY AREA OR MEDICAL MUSEUM OUT OF RESPECT FOR PPL WHO ARE STUDYING, AND ALSO FOR SAFTEY (THE EXHIBITS IN THE MEDICAL MUSEUM ARE UBER EXPENSIVE! IF YOU BREAK A KIDNEY, CAN YOU PAY FOR IT WITH YOUR OWN????)[/color]ps>> you can peek into medical museum from outside, but even so, please do not take photographs! Uni rules! They give us permission for an event, we respect their rules!pss>> IMU's big boss is the first doctor who successfully performed a kidney transplant in Malaysia, so we are really not kidding about the scalpels part >.<UPDATE ON COSPLAY COMPETITION!!!Hi! I'm so sorry for the last minute inform >///< but the cosplay contest registration closes 30 mins before the contest starts! So, for individual contest, registration closes at 1.00pmand the contest starts at 1.30pm . Same for group contest, registration closes at 3.00pm and the contest starts at 3.30pm. Please take note!!! thank you!!SCHEDULE IS UPPP!!!sorry for the long wait >////< but here is the final time table!10:00am -10:30 am > Opening ceremony11:00am - 1:00pm > Drawing contest1:30pm - 2:30pm > Solo cosplay contest2:30pm - 3:30pm > Performances3:30pm - 4:30 pm > Group cosplay contest4:30pm - 5:00pm > Floor games5:00pm - 6:00pm > Band performances6:00pm - 6.30pm > Prize giving ceremony6:30pm - 7:00pm > Dance dance party!there will be lots of floor games in between events! XXD So do prepare to have fun!! XXD :D :o :o :o :o :o :o :o VENUE FLOOR PLAN IS UP!! [spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]Drawing competition rules and regulations are UPPPP! >ww< and in the following two pictures below7) Prize giving will be at 6.30pm. so please be there! >w< those who are not present will forfeit their prizes.8) Judges decision is final.hint hint>>please study these pictures! >w<[spoiler=]Posted ImageUploaded with ImageShack.usPosted ImageUploaded with ImageShack.us[/spoiler]LINK TO LARGER PICTURES FOR DRAWING CONTEST!!!here are the links to larger pictures of the references!http://img42.imagesh.../gampsketch.jpghttp://img180.images.../gamp2group.jpgOFFICIAL POSTER IS UPPP!!! XXDPosted Imagecosplay contest details can get from our blog! >w< imugamp.blogpost.comWOOOT! :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D
Love the Lord your God, and love others as you love yourself! Together, lets make this world a better place! ^w^GAMP is finally over! Now can finally sleep in peace!!! XXXD THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYBODY!!!! XXD

#4 Jilliancat

Jilliancat

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 157 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 05:45 PM

any fancy poster? :3
Plans 2010:[spoiler=]Character from:NANANARUTOSTREET FIGHTERS[/spoiler]

#5 kikuzakura

kikuzakura

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 656 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 10:32 PM

making now >w< our artist is currently busy with exams TAT but we'll see >w<

#6 kikuzakura

kikuzakura

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 656 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 04:01 PM

UPDATE!! >w< Parking is RM 3.00 in IMU basement flat rate for whole Saturday!! :o :( :D :D :D but we still encourage you all to car pool FOR THE SAKE OF PLANET EARTH GO GREEN!!!and because we scared not enough place because we have only been given one level but actually don't worry bout it there is lots of space coughcough but yeah GO GREEN!!! :D

#7 Chikoness

Chikoness

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1691 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 06:14 PM

Wanna see updates on activities, floor plan, schedules, competition info~ :3 Gambatte!
Posted ImageNow visit me on my blog!GIRLS ARE NOW FOCUSING...Embodiment of Scarlet DevilKoumajou Densetsu Scarlet SymphonyHellsingFairy Tail

#8 kikuzakura

kikuzakura

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 656 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 03:36 AM

Gambatte!! XXD

#9 miyavi honey

miyavi honey

The Low Profile

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1299 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 09:56 PM

gambatteh!! xDD

#10 Ceres

Ceres

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 03:59 PM

awww..no more singing competition... >.<
Posted Image

#11 kikuzakura

kikuzakura

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 656 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 06:59 PM

gambatte!!! >w

#12 mamoru_sama

mamoru_sama

Lifeless CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5021 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 11:03 PM

Regarding safety, please go around in large groups, even if you wish to do an outdoor photoshoot. it is best if you can get a GAMP security team member to accompany your group if you wish to venture away from the event site!

its still fine if i want walk by my own rite?? just like be free myself > W<
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImageMode:Blur~too much thing @_@Yahoo:ONMSN:ON

#13 kikuzakura

kikuzakura

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 656 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 11:39 PM

hmmm...we can't chain you and tie you to a column (eheheheh >///<) but please be careful. IMU is quiet a big place, with lots of heres and theres, so we are afraid you might get lost. (i've gotten lost and locked in a stair well before. it was not fun >.<) Also, be careful not to touch anything dubious because yeah...some stuff is expensive >///< also, please don't go to the labs as people are working there, and they can be very scary if they are disturbed (I've gotten scolded by my senior before, he is very very scary >.<). We have been asked not to let ppl into the library or the medical museum also because ppl inside are studying. inside the uni should be quite safe, but outside is a bit quiet. We strongly recommend parking in the uni basement, as outside the uni, stuff like car jackings have happened before (knife involved). it took a lot of time and effort to persuade the uni to give us permission to have this event, so we must respect them, and live up to their expectations of us. so, really, we can't force you, but just for your own sake, be careful >.<

#14 kikuzakura

kikuzakura

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 656 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 03:12 AM

OFFICIAL POSTER IS UPPP!!! XXD

#15 kikuzakura

kikuzakura

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 656 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 12:49 PM

DRAWING CONTEST RULES AND REGULATIONS ARE UP!!!(in post 3)[spoiler=]1) There will be two groups, the below 18 and above 18 group, and two prizes per group.2) Registration is on the spot.3) References are allowed to be brought in. However, please do not trace from the reference.4) Only art paper will be provided. Please prepare your own stationary.5) You will be given 2 hours to complete your artwork. You are free toleave anytime before the two hours are up.6) Here is a hint of the themeâ?¦it is on the GAMP official poster >w< and in the following two pictures below7) Prize giving will be at 6.30pm. so please be there! >w< those who are not present will forfeit their prizes.8) Judges decision is final.hint hint>>please study these pictures! >w<Posted ImageUploaded with ImageShack.usPosted ImageUploaded with ImageShack.us[/spoiler]

#16 Chikoness

Chikoness

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1691 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 03:08 PM

Are there bigger and coloured version for the "hints" on GAMP drawing contest? Wet based media allowed or only dry media?
Posted ImageNow visit me on my blog!GIRLS ARE NOW FOCUSING...Embodiment of Scarlet DevilKoumajou Densetsu Scarlet SymphonyHellsingFairy Tail

#17 eXodes

eXodes

hipster–in–denial

• Members
  • Pip
  • 533 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 06:58 PM

May I know the event schedule? Thanks.
This line proves that you're lifeless.

#18 kikuzakura

kikuzakura

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 656 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 04:28 PM

yup yup! >w<VENUE AND SCHEDULE UPPPP! <3 <3 <3

#19 Aoshi_88

Aoshi_88

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 563 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 05:53 PM

[quote name='"kikuzakura"]hmmm...we can't chain you and tie you to a column (eheheheh >///<) but please be careful. IMU is quiet a big place' date=' with lots of heres and theres, so we are afraid you might get lost. (i've gotten lost and locked in a stair well before. it was not fun >.<) Also, be careful not to touch anything dubious because yeah...some stuff is expensive >///< also, please don't go to the labs as people are working there, and they can be very scary if they are disturbed (I've gotten scolded by my senior before, he is very very scary >.<). We have been asked not to let ppl into the library or the medical museum also because ppl inside are studying. inside the uni should be quite safe, but outside is a bit quiet. We strongly recommend parking in the uni basement, as outside the uni, stuff like car jackings have happened before (knife involved). it took a lot of time and effort to persuade the uni to give us permission to have this event, so we must respect them, and live up to their expectations of us. so, really, we can't force you, but just for your own sake, be careful >.<[/quote']I don't see how this makes IMU any different from any other university out there.
Posted Image

#20 kikuzakura

kikuzakura

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 656 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 12:45 AM

thanks Aoshi >w< *hugs* you're awesome! >wDO NOT GO INTO THE STUDY AREA OR MEDICAL MUSEUM OUT OF RESPECT FOR PPL WHO ARE STUDYING, AND ALSO FOR SAFTEY (THE EXHIBITS IN THE MEDICAL MUSEUM ARE UBER EXPENSIVE! IF YOU BREAK A KIDNEY, CAN YOU PAY FOR IT WITH YOUR OWN????)ps>> you can peek into medical museum from outside, but even so, please do not take photographs! Uni rules! They give us permission for an event, we respect their rules!pss>> IMU's big boss is the first doctor who successfully performed a kidney transplant in Malaysia, so we are really not kidding about the scalpels part >.<

#21 kikuzakura

kikuzakura

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 656 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 01:50 AM

Hello? whats this I here? Oh yeah you heard it right! its the SECOND HAND BOOTH CORNER @ GAMP!!! :( :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: olwhat you ask? its a special booth manned by GAMP committee!what zit do? well, what you do, is:1) you make sure your precious goods are in tip top condition (or state clearly IN PRINT OR WRITING what are the defects)2) label the price3) leave it at the second hand booth before 12pm on 14th August. After 12pm or if got too many items already, we have the right to deny you >o< sorry bout that, but we don't have eight legs like Paul TAT4) After 5pm, you can come back and check on it, to see if it has been sold! if it has been sold, you can collect your money!>w<>wrip the head off your barbie doll, so please do check in every now and then, especially if someone wishes to inquire more about your item! >w<

#22 Mihara Shiki

Mihara Shiki

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 505 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 01:41 PM

Enquiry;For the 2nd hand booth, what items actually we could sell?Any specific list of items allowed?How about dvds, mangas?..and the price, we tag ourselves, yeah?

The Apostles of the Stars.

Join us.

BLACK CAT COSPLAY TEAM 2013

http://community.com...os/#entry351524

#23 kikuzakura

kikuzakura

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 656 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 06:36 PM

Shiki>> yeah, just bring your stuff >w< but please come before 12pm! After 12pm, and if the booth is too full, we will have to stop accepting items...sorry but we are rather short handed TATChiko>> The official poster is the coloured hint >w< dry media only, sorry for not clarifying >///http://img42.imagesh.../gampsketch.jpghttp://img180.images.../gamp2group.jpg

#24 kikuzakura

kikuzakura

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 656 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 06:39 PM

LINK TO LARGER PICTS FOR DRAWING CONTEST REFERENCE!!!here are the links to larger pictures of the references!http://img42.imagesh.../gampsketch.jpghttp://img180.images.../gamp2group.jpgand UPDATE ON COSPLAY COMPETITION!!!Hi! I'm so sorry for the last minute inform >///< but the cosplay contest registration closes 30 mins before the contest starts! So, for individual contest, registration closes at 1.00pmand the contest starts at 1.30pm . Same for group contest, registration closes at 3.00pm and the contest starts at 3.30pm. Please take note!!! thank you!!

#25 Aoshi_88

Aoshi_88

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 563 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 06:44 PM

thanks Aoshi >w< *hugs* you're awesome! >w> IMU's big boss is the first doctor who successfully performed a kidney transplant in Malaysia, so we are really not kidding about the scalpels part >.<

As i said before... try not to worry so much. As long as you've warned people, you don't have to go on about the scalpels and equipment. It's not like your lecturer is going to take a pair of Iris or Metzenbaum Dissecting Scissors and attempt to commit homicide on a cosplayer.Just look at MY university chancellor. It's not a big deal when he's around. Why so afraid?(pun not intended)http://www.shu.ac.uk...ordwinston.html
Posted Image

#26 Chikoness

Chikoness

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1691 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 11:12 PM

Awesome. Will try to join both solo cosplay n drawing contest. Thanks for not clashing them!!!

#27 sakuradesune

sakuradesune

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 111 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 06:52 PM

quite a nice event! MC is cool and still energetic and cheerful even at 1st the audience didnt response hahahaback early to avoid jam before break fast start ><"
sakuradesune.jpg

#28 kikuzakura

kikuzakura

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 656 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 11:46 PM

aoshi>> >///< thanks so much!!! but the librarian lady might..(the one on duty on saturday is reallyreallyreally scary, so ahahahaha >///< but i hope that the participants will have the decency to respect the quietness of the library and the medical museum and refrain from entering >w<)woah your chancellor is a Lord! cool! *he's awesome, really!* ahahahaha i got the joke. (i'm not sure if you are male or female, but if you are male, there is not much danger is there hahaha :IS SHOT:)Chikoness>> Yay!! <3 <3 <3 but be sure to register early for the cosplay contest ya!!! *hugs*

#29 sakuradesune

sakuradesune

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 111 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 11:50 PM

left one more day! ganbatte neh!
sakuradesune.jpg

#30 kikuzakura

kikuzakura

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 656 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 12:14 AM

thank you sakura!! XXD see you there!!!!