Photo

Game Anime Manga Party ~~ GAMP

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
56 replies to this topic

#31 kikuzakura

kikuzakura

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 656 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 05:46 AM

Pictorial guide to GAMP UPPPP! XXDhi guys! Here is a pictorial guide to GAMP! they are kinda too big >///< so just right click and select view picture if you want to see more! I'm sorry for the lateness!! >///<[spoiler=]Posted ImagePosted Imagehold on! how do I know if this is the correct train? must look at the signs!Posted ImageOnly board that train if the sign says this train is going to SRI PETALINGPosted ImageNOT AMPANG!!!Posted ImageBecause if you board the Ampang one, you'll end up in Ampang..All trains before Chan Sow Lin has this quirk. They usually come one after another, so don't need to worry about the frequency! >w<Posted ImageJust ride to the last station! Remember, its Sri Petaling, DON'T get down at Bukit Jalil ya!!!!! >o<Posted Imageand then walk to the turnstiles...the walk to IMU is very short only!Posted Imageup the overhead bridge!Posted ImagePosted Imagehttp://sphotos.ak.fb...322071_n.jpgIMU IS VERY SERIOUS ABOUT THE MEDICAL MUSEUM, SO PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES!!!http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs297.snc4/41166_421322373667_644688667_4930266_7532831_n.jpghttp://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs157.ash2/41166_421322368667_644688667_4930265_5182905_n.jpg[/spoiler]Thanks for your patience! >w<
Love the Lord your God, and love others as you love yourself! Together, lets make this world a better place! ^w^GAMP is finally over! Now can finally sleep in peace!!! XXXD THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYBODY!!!! XXD

#32 medussae

medussae

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 04:18 PM

Looking forward to tomorrow's GAMP.Good luck, buddies!

#33 Ensu7

Ensu7

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 04:35 PM

Sounds nice. ^^ Can we know what the prizes for the contest & competition are?
Ensu7 + deviantART = EnsuMas

#34 kikuzakura

kikuzakura

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 656 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 05:07 PM

^w^ thanks medussae!!! XDyou'll just have to come and see ensu! >w<
Love the Lord your God, and love others as you love yourself! Together, lets make this world a better place! ^w^GAMP is finally over! Now can finally sleep in peace!!! XXXD THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYBODY!!!! XXD

#35 kikuzakura

kikuzakura

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 656 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 05:09 PM

GUYS! you have a chance to show off your manry-ness! >w< the female changing room lights sudah rosak, so they will be given the male changing room to use. We hope that the toilet will be big enough for your use! We apologize for this last minute hiccup!

#36 LaMarionette33

LaMarionette33

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1351 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 07:43 PM

miss it!TWT

#37 crossbone

crossbone

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 08:05 PM

Just got back from GAMP.First off, female MCs are kindna rare, but they totally did a great job.The band(Akibapunk?), brilliant.The location, cool and cold. Though I actually slept 30% of my time off there. No one notice bucuz my sunglasses(LOL, almost 30+ hours w/o sleep)To sum-up, it was actually a bit better than expected. =)Now, will we have a GAMP 2011? -------Now, my bed, here I come

#38 Chikoness

Chikoness

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1691 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 08:27 PM

Congrats crossbone for winning first for solo cosplay comp, and runner up uncle mimi Sparda, and 2nd runner up seksi Dai~Congrats to the Bleach team for winning group cosplay comp.Last but not least, congrats to all the art competition winners! >w
Posted ImageNow visit me on my blog!GIRLS ARE NOW FOCUSING...Embodiment of Scarlet DevilKoumajou Densetsu Scarlet SymphonyHellsingFairy Tail

#39 JXtalent

JXtalent

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 09:46 PM

wow! crossbone winning the solo compt ?! million congratz >

#40 Sparda

Sparda

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 496 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 10:00 PM

woh..~ was ok la today.. but then, while waiting or got some emtpy space need at least some activities if not will boring.. hahafor those who dnt know am the Resident evil (chris redfield).. hahaCrossbone > wah~ didnt know that was u.. omg><;; haha. congraz on ur win ^^Chiko > wat uncle mimi? =w=;;;
Posted ImageRoborider : Look.. my arm!Black & RX : Uh??... Wat?..http://sparda-dante.deviantart.com/http://en.curecos.co...file/?ch=217975The Truth Is Always Only One..Sparda -The Legendary Dark Knight-

#41 kikuzakura

kikuzakura

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 656 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 12:11 AM

YAY!! thank you so much you guys! this event was a success only because of your participation! <3 <3 <3sakura>> ahhhhh!! thank you so much!!!!!! >///< it was so quiet...*crow fly past...* but thank God it picked up later in the afternoon!! your fate meets lucky star nendroid was so super cute!!! <3 <3 <3 sorry ya, I couldn't stop to talk TATlala>> awwwwww...TAT we can meet again at another event! *hugs*crossbone>>> Ahhhhh! >///< we were worried, we thought you were unconscious or hypoglycemic >o< thank God you are alright!!! ^w^ now, have a good nights sleep! thank you and congratulations!!!! XXXDchikoness>>you have been supporting us from day one!!!! thank you so much!! but...the crows...TATjxtalent>> awww!!!! >.< sparda>>item found! ahahaha! great advertisement! XDdo tell us what you thought about GAMP and link any pictures here XD XD XDonce again, thank you so much!!! *is on cloud nine, ten and eleven now*

#42 sakuradesune

sakuradesune

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 111 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 12:31 AM

haha its okay xD sorry blur2 there. i iz the type of person dunno how to talk specially to people i just meet/rarely talk to ;__; i dont mind u talking xD iz fun to hear hahaha since u so cheerful =3ya that nendo lucky star cosplay fate stay night got people want the konata saber only lolz. need to find ppl who want kagami rin then only can sell (or who want both rofl)neway great job guys! love the crowd here xD all so polite and will ask when want to take picture or try or browse >< some even feel guilty when trying/browsing ^^;; make me feel guilty back plak. not that i mind ppl browse/try xD just dont like of those sudden flash (doesn't happen here just saying) coz my eyes iz sensitive easily dizzy ><
sakuradesune.jpg

#43 crossbone

crossbone

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 07:08 AM

coz my eyes iz sensitive easily dizzy ><

8-) ,sunglasses help a lot.@kikuzakuraBtw, thinking about the advertisements, sorry about the pencil. m(-.-)m

#44 AkikoWolf

AkikoWolf

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1533 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 07:42 AM

it was so wasted that cosplay contestants were all given a "hot item" tag, but did not use it on the advertisement product! >__<

#45 sakuradesune

sakuradesune

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 111 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 05:59 PM

not nice xD try before. heavy and not cool!my spectacle change to black under sun only =(
sakuradesune.jpg

#46 afiqdharma

afiqdharma

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 164 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 12:58 AM

The band(Akibapunk?), brilliant.

our band's name is desu! (http://facebook.com/akibapunk)akiba punk is our genre, btw.thanks for your support~!and to the others who supported us...ARIGATOU~yep, GAMP was awesome~! hanged around until berbuka XDalso, lol Bleach Boys on a winning streak~! X3 kongratz!also kongratz to sparda as Chris~! in other news, desu! is asking for your help for our next performance, please visit our facebook for moar info.GAMP 2011 DO WANT
meet my band:

desu!

http://www.facebook.com/akibapunk
http://www.youtube.com/akibapunk
http://www.twitter.com/desuofficial

#47 Snake Valentine

Snake Valentine

Akihabara Senkan(Battleship)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 873 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 03:37 AM

Yeah,ship captain hath fun too ;D And yeah,congrats to sir crossbone.He's such a cool,non-violent guy XD @chikoness:Alas,2 longs years,now we met once! XD Other CF members were there too,though only for a while ;PGAMP 2011,anyone?Would love to invade come again! X3P/S:I'm gonna start a part time guitar courier once I own one.I may suck,but will rock one day >D

Spoiler

The day of the mighty Yamato has arrived~~!The Emperor's National Treasure!!Been looking?Challenge is "Sister Battleship".Counter it with "Yamato and Musashi".The cruiser's MAL

#48 Faiz Si Budak Batu

Faiz Si Budak Batu

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 12:06 AM

I was close to not coming for GAMP, but I'm glad that I did - great fun, it was I'm in agreement for GAMP 2011 as well =D
Posted Image

#49 Alan Chin The Sniper

Alan Chin The Sniper

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1354 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 12:10 AM

I need something larger ..... I need something more food .... that makes me need more.... although I have makan 2 bowl of spagetthi la ...~~ I need something even more gila event .... GAMP ....perhaps can make it more better. The space at outside is cool and fun .... the space inside is like small a bit but enough to fit everyone. The prize is awesome ( although I'm not the one who qualify for that) , perhaps can add some more entertainment show to make the whole event not putus ini a single time, never let anything PUTUS.the overall performance is 8/10 , GAMP can be more better.....
Weapon : EOS 1D, EOS 400D, 580EXII, 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 , 70-200mm f/4L USM, 50mm f/1.8 II , Phottix Strato flash trigger, Battery pack for 580EXII

CLICK MY BLOG! --- ALANCWL.COM , I share everything here

#50 Alan Chin The Sniper

Alan Chin The Sniper

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1354 posts

I need something larger ..... I need something more food .... that makes me need more.... although I have makan 2 bowl of spagetthi la ...~~ I need something even more gila event .... GAMP ....perhaps can make it more better. The space at outside is cool and fun .... the space inside is like small a bit but enough to fit everyone. The prize is awesome ( although I'm not the one who qualify for that) , perhaps can add some more entertainment show to make the whole event not putus ini a single time, never let anything PUTUS.the overall performance is 8/10 , GAMP can be more better.....
Weapon : EOS 1D, EOS 400D, 580EXII, 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 , 70-200mm f/4L USM, 50mm f/1.8 II , Phottix Strato flash trigger, Battery pack for 580EXII

#51 Alan Chin The Sniper

Alan Chin The Sniper

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1354 posts

#52 kikuzakura

kikuzakura

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 656 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 02:45 AM

HI GUYSSS I'M BACKKKKKK! XXDI'm so sorry...I just, crashed into bed and didn't want to wake up TAT too tired to even on the computer TAT gomen gomen!!! >.> i'm a phail stalker...sum more i abandoned you....i'm so sorry dearie...TAT cheerful? ahahahaha >///< no la....>////< i'm so happy to talk to you again, and the miku inside sticker! <3 <3 <3 so not regret buying 3 pieces from you last time! this time no more! OH NOOOO~ TAT gambatte on your nendroid sales!!! XXD figurines and i have a bad history...*looks at the powerpuff girls figurines collecting dust and sighs..* its awesome that the crowd was so polite and kind and sweet~ <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 but yeah, camera flash..get these!!! http://item.taobao.c...m?id=6611473939 THE SUNGLASSES!!!crossbone> u too!! THE SUNGLASSES!!! *chokes on the ad for this product*http://img06.taobaoc... ... 501607.jpgbut i thought your sunnies were awesome! XXD you were awesome too squeals! >///< but but, you were so quiet and lonely the whole day...TAT i really hope you met ppl and made new friends! :D oh, and don't worry about the pencil...we kept it......>////> sowwy TAT but then then, you are waaaay hotter than your product, right??? *committee was ROTFLOL-ing at the shopping mall* >w< glad you liked it!!! saru>> desu desu desu!!! XXD GAMP was only awesome because of everyone who came and participated! INCLUDING U GUYS!!! XXD It is such an honor to have you guys XXD thank you!!! ^w^ and voted yeah!!! XXD YUKARI!!!!!!!!!snake>> thanks so much for coming! XD you are one of our long term supporters, through a million date changes and whatnots! it was nice meeting you in person!! *i'm so sorry i was so grumpy i'm really really sorry TAT* gambatte on your guitar! as they say, a warship is not built in a day! rawr!!!!faults>> awwww~<3 thank you so much!!! XXXD *has warm fuzzy happy feeling now* >w> OH HAI ALAN! XXD We are so sorry about the food TAT we were like oh no how to estimate how many ppl coming nanti no one come cham lor how leh??? (our original estimate was...50-100 ppl max? :IS SHOT:) it was our fault, we totally underestimated the number of ppl!! TAT but thank you all so much for coming!!! we were so thankful and happy to see so many ppl >///< but we also a bit surprised and overwhelmed ahahahaha but absolutely honored>///< thank you so much for your feedback!!!!!!

#53 razrig

razrig

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 90 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 11:24 AM

nice event for a 1st timer

#54 sakuradesune

sakuradesune

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 111 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 05:03 PM

i iz megane person xD how to wear sunglasses haha. if not i sure want 1! damn cool sunglasses!
sakuradesune.jpg

#55 kikuzakura

kikuzakura

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 656 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 05:51 PM

razrig>> thanks so much!!! >///> get those that can like clip on to spects lor~XXD

#56 kikuzakura

kikuzakura

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 656 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 01:34 AM

ooooh! transition lenses! XD its very important to protect your eyes from UV light. You can only have one pair! treasure them! they are the best HD camera's ever!!! OPTIC FIBER!!! <3

#57 kikuzakura

kikuzakura

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 656 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 09:16 PM

Event is over, please lock this thread mods! >w