Photo

National Manga Competition--DEADLINE EXTENDED!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
18 replies to this topic

#1 ReizaRine

ReizaRine

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 11:03 AM

Submit at >In conjunction with CF'09, you now can submit your comics at Comic Fiesta 2009!< ? there is a mistake?

#2 zf4126

zf4126

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 12:44 AM

Can anyone confirm this?? The official website didn't mention anything bout this...

#3 Ezel

Ezel

External Manager

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 532 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 01:13 AM

Posted ImageHey all! Wonder if you all remember the National Manga Competition held last year? Well, it's back again!This year, the National Manga Competition will begin from 30th June 2010 to 30th November 2010and features 3 categories; Amatuers (18 years onwards); Secondary (13- 17 years of age); and Primary (7-12 years of age). The competition jointly organised by the Multimedia Development Corporation (MDeC) has some big names on tow this year with Canon Marketing Malaysia and Novotel KLCC on board as a sponsor, Animax as the Official TV & Online Partner, Comic Fiesta as the event partner and is further endorsed by the Education Ministry of Malaysia.Cash and prizes worth RM 15,000 will be up for grabs!Don't miss this chance to showcase your manga-drawing talent to the world! Interested parties can find further information on the National Manga Competition 2010's website at http://www.mymanga.com.my.Posted Image

Regional Workshops Schedule:7/8/2010- Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Tinggi Melaka18/9/2010 (Saturday) - Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu, Kota Kinabalu Sabah.25/9/2010 (Saturday) - Creative Innovation & Incubation Centre KL Sentral, Kuala Lumpur22/10/2010 (Friday ) - SMK Abdullah Munshi, Pulau Pinang done!Upcoming4/11/2010 (Thursday) - SMK Putraja Presint 8, 11am~2.30pm

By popular demand, the deadline for the National Manga Competition has been EXTENDED TO DECEMBER 19TH! You can even SUBMIT YOUR ENTRIES ALONG WITH YOUR ENTRY FORM TO COMIC FIESTA AT THE EVENT!

#4 Teh-O

Teh-O

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 303 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 11:58 PM

Regional Workshop First Stop : Melaka Topic: Basics of Story and Character CreationLanguage: EnglishDate: 7-8-2010Time: 9.30am - 12.30pmAdmission: FREE!!Venue: Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Tinggi Melaka61 Jalan Chan Koon ChengMelaka, Malaysia.For those of you who are interested in joining the National Manga Competition, or am simply interested in picking up a few basic tips and tricks about creating your own characters and story, come join us for this FREE workshop at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Tinggi Melaka. Conducted by Nerv Lim and Jared Cheah, between them almost ten years in the creative industry, they are the people behind two separate IPCC awards and two of the country's up and coming creative minds.

#5 Chikoness

Chikoness

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1691 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 01:24 AM

Will be there. :)
Posted ImageNow visit me on my blog!GIRLS ARE NOW FOCUSING...Embodiment of Scarlet DevilKoumajou Densetsu Scarlet SymphonyHellsingFairy Tail

#6 nerv

nerv

President

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 302 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 12:43 AM

Regional Workshop : Sabah Date: 18th September 2010 (Saturday)Admission: FREE!!Venue: SMK Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.After an exciting run at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Tinggi Melaka, our next stop will be at Kota Kinabalu's SMK Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu. More details on the workshop will be up soon~~

#7 nerv

nerv

President

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 302 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 11:59 PM

Regional Workshop : Kuala Lumpur Language: EnglishDate: 25-9-2010Time: 9.30am - 12.30pmAdmission: FREE!!Venue: Creative Innovation & Incubation Centre, KL Sentral, MSC Malaysia Cybercentre 1B-G-1, Kuala LumpurFor those of you who are interested in joining the National Manga Competition, or am simply interested in picking up a few basic tips and tricks about creating your own comic, come join us for this FREE workshop at Creative Innovation & Incubation Centre KL Sentral, Kuala Lumpur. Conducted by Nerv Lim and Jared Cheah, between them almost ten years in the creative industry, they are the people behind two separate IPCC awards and two of the country's up and coming creative minds.

#8 nerv

nerv

President

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 302 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 12:32 PM

Regional Workshop : Penang Language: EnglishDate: 22-10-2010Time: 9.30am - 12.30pmAdmission: FREE!!Venue: SMK Abdullah Munshi, PenangFor those of you who are interested in joining the National Manga Competition, or am simply interested in picking up a few basic tips and tricks about creating your own comic, come join us for this FREE workshop at SMK Abdullah Munshi, Penang!. Conducted by Nerv Lim and Jared Cheah, again, between them almost ten years in the creative industry, they are the people behind two separate IPCC awards and two of the country's up and coming creative minds.

#9 BmJ

BmJ

A.E.M.

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 753 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 01:56 AM

By popular demand, the deadline for the National Manga Competition has been EXTENDED TO 19TH OF DECEMBER!In conjunction with CF'10, you now can submit your comics at Comic Fiesta 2010!Just hand in your submission along with the entry form in an envelope marked "NATIONAL MANGA COMPETITION" to the Comic Fiesta Side Quest Counter to participate!

I used to be witty, then I took a meme to an appendage and now I'm just lame.

#10 Hoshiru_chan

Hoshiru_chan

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 04:48 PM

we just put our entries and forms into an envelope then handed it over to the quest counter while attending comic fiesta '10??!
SLeep~

#11 Eileen

Eileen

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 12:40 AM

This is... I don't get it. 09? o_O;

#12 BmJ

BmJ

A.E.M.

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 753 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 01:12 AM

Can anyone confirm this?? The official website didn't mention anything bout this...

This is... I don't get it. 09? o_O;

Forgive the typo. Having the 9th event on 20-10 can get a bit confusing sometimes.Yes, this is confirmed. You should be seeing an announcement up soon on their site. *goes correcting the typo*

#13 zf4126

zf4126

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 01:40 AM

Niceee.....thanks for all your hard work xD

#14 kayapao

kayapao

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 01:32 AM

So I just hand it in on the 19th while I'm there? What about the entry fee? xD

#15 BmJ

BmJ

A.E.M.

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 753 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 12:14 PM

So I just hand it in on the 19th while I'm there? What about the entry fee? xD

Yes, but the entry fee is still mandatory. =)

#16 zf4126

zf4126

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 04:58 PM

Lols i think he means do we pay the entry fee on the 19th? And of what format too? Cash? or cheque/postal order?

#17 kayapao

kayapao

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 07:40 AM

^ Yes, that. xD and I'm a girl. =3=

#18 zf4126

zf4126

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 05:57 PM

Hahaha! sry sry

#19 BmJ

BmJ

A.E.M.

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 753 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 10:48 PM

Lols i think he means do we pay the entry fee on the 19th? And of what format too? Cash? or cheque/postal order?

Sorry for the late response but, cash will do fine.