Photo

Marvel Universe

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
22 replies to this topic

#1 flame13th

flame13th

Time Lord

• Members
  • Pip
  • 580 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 10:12 PM

I've always been a Marvel fan since I was small. Back then and until now.My favorite superheroes would be Spider-Man, Ms. Marvel, Wolverine, Human Torch and Psylocke. My favorite super-villains would be Venom (I think he is an anti-hero) - latest one is his version Anti-Venom, Doctor Octopus, Magneto, Onslaught, Apocalypse and Doctor Doom.I usually follows the mainstream universe (Earth-616) and ultimate universe (Earth-1606) and currently following Earth-7207 that features the more dark version of Spider-Man, Spider-Man Noir.

"He's like fire and ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun. He's ancient and forever. He burns at the center of time and he can see the turn of the universe. And... he's wonderful."

tmurd8ii4.png

#2 OneBoneLess

OneBoneLess

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 11:15 AM

I don't see Deadpool in that line of favourite characters... where is Deadpool?!
"While violence bears the potential to break the structure of the human body, bitter words bear the potential to shatter the architecture of the human soul."

#3 xen -v- gk

xen -v- gk

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 03:39 PM

I read both DC and Marvel and non-mainstream stuff like Crossed, Walking Dead and current favorite, The Boys. Icon's Kick Ass is good too.Since we are on a Marvel topic, Frank Castle a.k.a. The Punisher has always been my favorite. Especially the bloody and violent Max Imprint version.Garth Ennis is an awesome sicko.Zombie Hulk from the Marvel Zombie series made me smile often.Yes, Deadpool deserve to be a mainstay, not sure what to made of the Deadpool Corp.
Posted ImageI am a Gakuen Kino the Anime believer

#4 gameaddicted

gameaddicted

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 12:22 PM

From Marvel Universe I like following figures.1) Soldiers & Henchmen2) Daredevil, Stealth Iron Man, Silver

#5 kamenazimV3

kamenazimV3

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 11:42 PM

THE INCREDIBLE HULK! You don't like it when I'm angry xD
Daffodil Academy Student DetailsCharacter Name: Kazikirin Noir Year/Class: 4-A Club/Societies: American Football, Shooting ClubSkills/Weakness: Henshin into Kamen Rider NeoX, Animal Companion, Eagle Eyes, Able to make Rage faces.anything spicy, perfume, death.Inventory: Kamen Rider NeoX henshin belt, M-37 Ithaca, ItemPadPVP Mode: OFF

#6 Memai

Memai

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 252 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 06:16 PM

DC fangirl here :'(Ahaha but I do like the X-men :> Though I've never really followed it through its entirety. I've read some Spiderman and Thor but man... nothing gets a girl going like DC's Batman ;D
Posted Imageich liebe nicht dich, meine frau, aber vielleicht werde ich eines Tages.

#7 isaacbloodsworth

isaacbloodsworth

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 07:13 PM

Same, I'm more on DC. I like Robin series.If in Marvel, I think only attracted me is Spiderman except Ultimate Spiderman because Peter Parker dead and I can't believe Marvel replace Peter with a 13 years old gay-looking young boy Miles Morales. =(

#8 Memai

Memai

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 252 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 07:43 PM

Well, Miles doesn't look gay at all. He IS 13 years old of course, I don't think you'd look very masculine at 13 years old either, did you ;>(Plus, not a fan of spiderman anything, but I do like the outfits they've given the kid <3)
Posted Imageich liebe nicht dich, meine frau, aber vielleicht werde ich eines Tages.

#9 isaacbloodsworth

isaacbloodsworth

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 11:08 AM

Well, Miles doesn't look gay at all. He IS 13 years old of course, I don't think you'd look very masculine at 13 years old either, did you ;>(Plus, not a fan of spiderman anything, but I do like the outfits they've given the kid <3)

Just my opinion, I still think that Peter's spidey is better and much more epic. Btw, I'm indeed look masculine at the age of 13 but I not a superhero =P

#10 Prinny Z.

Prinny Z.

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 602 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 11:13 AM

Venom all the way XD

SMTCosplay.png

Establishing a permanent Shin Megami Tensei Cosplay Group.

CF '12 was our big debut!

We're going BIGGER for CF '13!!

#11 isaacbloodsworth

isaacbloodsworth

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 11:19 AM

Venom all the way XD

Carnage and Toxin more bad*ss >D

#12 Memai

Memai

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 252 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 10:21 PM

Just my opinion, I still think that Peter's spidey is better and much more epic. Btw, I'm indeed look masculine at the age of 13 but I not a superhero =P

LOLOLOL what I meant by masculine was like a super pronounced jaw, very wide shoulders and what not :> But maybe it's just the age thing for me 8DStill though, not cool to call insult someone as 'gay' :<

#13 khal3121

khal3121

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 106 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 04:58 AM

Speaking of Marvel... is it true that Peter Parker is dead?
Daffodil Academy Student DetailsCharacter Name: Karu DojimaYear/Class: 3-E Club/Societies: Daffodil Tribune - Media/Newspaper Club, Kendo ClubSkills/Weakness: Fast learner but moderate kendo skills, sharp investigation intuition, direct interviewing approach and above average writer / Weakness: Afraid of cold, sharp objects pointed directly to him (blades, scissors) and losing his mother.Inventory: Journal, glasses and mug (in backpack)PVP Mode: OFF
Spoiler

#14 Ashalia

Ashalia

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 103 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 11:49 AM

DC here too. I'm a huge GL fan (still reading Blackest Night as slooowly as I can).Speaking of Marvel, the official Avengers trailer is out. :3
Posted Image

#15 Memai

Memai

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 252 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 03:33 PM

Yes, unfortunately :< But they replaced him with a kid named Miles Morales, so all is not lost.Might have something to do with all these reboots these comic houses are doing.

#16 khal3121

khal3121

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 106 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 04:58 PM

Really.... Sigh. I hope the continuation will be alright.Plus, in the Marvel universe, we already lost Captain America (Steve Rogers) and Peter Parker (Spider-Man).I'm gonna miss those two... SIGH.Which also brings to my anticipation for Avengers movie. Who's in?!
Daffodil Academy Student DetailsCharacter Name: Karu DojimaYear/Class: 3-E Club/Societies: Daffodil Tribune - Media/Newspaper Club, Kendo ClubSkills/Weakness: Fast learner but moderate kendo skills, sharp investigation intuition, direct interviewing approach and above average writer / Weakness: Afraid of cold, sharp objects pointed directly to him (blades, scissors) and losing his mother.Inventory: Journal, glasses and mug (in backpack)PVP Mode: OFF
Spoiler

#17 flame13th

flame13th

Time Lord

• Members
  • Pip
  • 580 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 08:39 PM

Ultimate Universe only. The Amazing Universe is still alive.

"He's like fire and ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun. He's ancient and forever. He burns at the center of time and he can see the turn of the universe. And... he's wonderful."

tmurd8ii4.png

#18 khal3121

khal3121

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 106 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 12:33 PM

Now that's.... Quite a relief? But what about Captain America? He got shot after the Civil War angle, and I don't think the story has to do with the Ultimate Marvelverse?
Spoiler

#19 flame13th

flame13th

Time Lord

• Members
  • Pip
  • 580 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 11:47 PM

Now that's.... Quite a relief? But what about Captain America? He got shot after the Civil War angle, and I don't think the story has to do with the Ultimate Marvelverse?

Caught into a a time continuum drift. Saved by Doctor Strange and Tony Stark. Return as Steve Rogers after gave the Captain America's mantle to Bucky.

tmurd8ii4.png

#20 Ashalia

Ashalia

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 103 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 12:28 AM

Which also brings to my anticipation for Avengers movie. Who's in?!

Thor, Ironman, Captain America, Bruce Banner (they changed the actor), Black Widow, Hawkeye, Loki, Nick Fury...I think that's it for now.
Posted Image

#21 flame13th

flame13th

Time Lord

• Members
  • Pip
  • 580 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 04:29 PM

Thor, Ironman, Captain America, Bruce Banner (they changed the actor), Black Widow, Hawkeye, Loki, Nick Fury...I think that's it for now.

No Giant-ManNo Wasp

tmurd8ii4.png

#22 Wolfnagi

Wolfnagi

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 12:59 AM

OMG, Marvel is definitely one of the best company of the American comic books (Yes, even better than DC)Not only their storyline is usually dark, it is also matured, compared to others.Besides, they are the strongest-verse in Character-Battle. (Check OBD for more info xD)
Posted Image

#23 RED-phreako

RED-phreako

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 10:27 AM

I like Tony Stark because he's a millionaire, genius, weapon inventor, philander and a philanthrophist.Good for being a role model if you ask me.
I used to use the arrow in the knee jokes...then I took a mace on the head.