Photo

Need help for my artwork TAT

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 emololipop

emololipop

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 945 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 03:50 PM

i just start to learn how to color my pictures ==llland i dont know how to continue this picture T.T [water color..i duno have a board yet~]BE CAREFULL..the picture is kinda..i dunnoo...Posted Imagei drew this last year...and started to color it last month...THOSE ARE PIERCHING FYI~ TAT [i love pierching...not me...my OC]thats my OC actually...his name is...Death XDand i dont know how to continue it now..T.This hair cover half of his face...so...can ya please help me!! TAT[spoiler=this picture is a doodle i color...it only took 30 minutes..and is my OLD artwork too]the one on the left is DeathPosted Image[/spoiler][spoiler=this is a artwork i did with color pencil~is BL~]Posted Image[/spoiler]wat do u think...I GOT ALOT TO IMPROVE ME COLORING TAT so please give me some idea how to improve...most of the time i only do Black and White pictures...[spoiler=]Posted ImagePosted Image[/spoiler]so please help me TAT
Posted Image

#2 dante3

dante3

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 09:11 PM

too late, u already colored the eye. redraw whole thing again

#3 emololipop

emololipop

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 945 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 09:24 PM

[quote name='"dante3"]too late' date=' u already colored the eye. redraw whole thing again[/quote']harr~.....but but but if the eye dun have color?
Posted Image

#4 dante3

dante3

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 11:06 PM

u already colored the left eye, and u need to color the hair cover the left eye, but the eye is already colored. either u cover the left eye with thick dry paint or redo whole thing again.

#5 emololipop

emololipop

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 945 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 11:22 PM

well...i was thinking of doin the over laping tecnik..i dont really wan to cover the WHOLE EYE... :| i wan the eye do be abit redish after i color the hair...so i color the eyes 1st...that y...how do u expect me to redraw that :shock: :shock: i cant redraw every single thing i drew beforeso is imposibble for me to redraw it..==lll
Posted Image

#6 dante3

dante3

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 12:01 AM

overlaping technique? this teknik is called "glazed wash"http://www.squidoo.c...ting-techniquesgud luck

#7 emololipop

emololipop

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 945 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 10:24 AM

hey thanks for the link ^^
Posted Image