Photo

Baka to Test to Shokanju

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
23 replies to this topic

#1 VulpineNinja

VulpineNinja

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 202 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 08:05 AM

Posted ImageAnyone watch this??At first I thought it's just another anime with all those moe stuff... (which often turn me off).But when I previewed the first episode I realized that there's more than that!Both boys and girls can watch it... not only there's the common female stereotypes like tsundere/yandere, but there's also some... BL elements for the lulz XD. Oh and not to mention a TRAP, and I've alredy seen guys going gay for him :lol: Baka to Test To Shoukanjuu (Translation: Idiots and Tests and Summoned Beings) is about a school where you can summon your chibi self to battle with one another, and the points are based on your grades. The higher your grades, the more powerful your summoned being. The story focuses on the F class students, so expect seeing how these not-so-bright kids try to survive and struggle with the clever ones. Overall is goddamn entertaining!

#2 HonooNoKarite

HonooNoKarite

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 640 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 09:27 AM

Ah, glad to see you back. I intended to start the topic way earlier but held back because... well, I'd rather exchange PMs with you for the tales XD.Anyway, we are now up to episode 11, and I'm a bit unamused that we're actually going back to where Episodes 1-4 should've taken us to. Finally they're getting serious, but compared to the manga (don't know about the novels, maybe I should backtrack the novel chapters) the anime's seriousness still makes me want to laugh.I'd say, if you enjoy laughing at every single aspect of the show then this is for you. As for me, I'll go on with the manga/novels (whichever translations come up first) after the season ends. Cheerio. :roll:

#3 shusuke61

shusuke61

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1063 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 09:45 AM

Currently addicted to it XDXD Never fails to amuse me =3 Akihisa is so freaking naive when it come to Himeji~ Has some : Shounen-ai + Shoujo-ai + Slight ecchi = Baka to Test to Shoukanju~!! 8D
Posted Image2011 Cosplays =D[spoiler=]~ Shiki (Togainu no Chi)~ Leaks (Lamento)~ Akira (Togainu no Chi)~ Tsuna (KHR)[/spoiler]

#4 riderProxy

riderProxy

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 10:54 AM

I watch it.. it was so muuch fun >A

#5 shusuke61

shusuke61

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1063 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 11:06 AM

Next week already final episode T^T
Posted Image2011 Cosplays =D[spoiler=]~ Shiki (Togainu no Chi)~ Leaks (Lamento)~ Akira (Togainu no Chi)~ Tsuna (KHR)[/spoiler]

#6 VulpineNinja

VulpineNinja

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 202 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 02:45 PM

lol i get your point. but no need to reveal and go OOT here.ltalk about this anime, not about ur sekuhara experience ;)btw, any hopes for second season?

#7 julian_ex

julian_ex

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 12:33 AM

i'm really HATE gay, girls cute, but gay made me dropped this anime
Posted ImageThey still lucky coz they immune

#8 VulpineNinja

VulpineNinja

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 202 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 07:52 PM

[quote name='"julian_ex"]i'm really HATE gay' date=' girls cute, but gay made me dropped this anime[/quote']lol that's just a running gag XDthere's lesbian too.

#9 HonooNoKarite

HonooNoKarite

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 640 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 09:46 PM

[quote name='"VulpineNinja"][quote="julian_ex"]i'm really HATE gay' date=' girls cute, but gay made me dropped this anime[/quote']lol that's just a running gag XDthere's lesbian too.[/quote]The reason it was a running gag is the reason I like this show. By the way I don't like gayness too :D

#10 VulpineNinja

VulpineNinja

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 202 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 03:49 PM

The reason it was a running gag is the reason I like this show. By the way I don't like gayness too :D

the running gag is like being cynical to the stereotypes. tsundere, yandere, ecchi, traps, yaoi, yuri, brother complex - all those shouldn't be taken too seriously. the anime is just for teh lulz.

#11 julian_ex

julian_ex

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 07:05 PM

[quote name='"VulpineNinja"][quote="julian_ex"]i'm really HATE gay' date=' girls cute, but gay made me dropped this anime[/quote']lol that's just a running gag XDthere's lesbian too.[/quote]that's no running gag for me if in reality u got pick up by gays. they worst than u thought

#12 VulpineNinja

VulpineNinja

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 202 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 12:54 PM

that's no running gag for me if in reality u got pick up by gays. they worst than u thought

is Baka to Test real? :3

#13 HonooNoKarite

HonooNoKarite

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 640 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 01:32 PM

lol that's just a running gag XDthere's lesbian too.

that's no running gag for me if in reality u got pick up by gays. they worst than u thought

Behold, for knowing the venerable MST3K Mantra is a virtue in and of its own.

#14 julian_ex

julian_ex

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 02:42 PM

u can say trauma

#15 HonooNoKarite

HonooNoKarite

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 640 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 03:06 PM

lol i get your point. but no need to reveal and go OOT here.ltalk about this anime, not about ur sekuhara experience ;)btw, any hopes for second season?

It was confirmed in the last episode of the first season already. :)

#16 mana

mana

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 11:32 PM

watched this show for the gay-get. HIDEYOSHI FTW- *INAMI PUNCH'd*
Posted ImagePosted Imagemoar mana : [ deviantart | animelist | twitter ] blue ☆ cheese shooter

#17 sevensword87

sevensword87

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 06:28 PM

Did you know that there are some character in the anime that looks like Hatsune Miku?Posted Image

#18 K-euro

K-euro

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 138 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 03:13 AM

Definitely..its a fresh anime!!like a combination of an RPG game haha..and Akihisa stupidity always makes me roll over hard on the floor :D ...with hideyoshi crossdressing acts..its one hell of a funny anime!My Top 5 Comedy Anime..Seto no HanayomeInukamiClannad S1Seitokai YakuidomoNagasarete Airantou
Yo minna! genki desuka? Posted Image

#19 VulpineNinja

VulpineNinja

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 202 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 10:27 AM

second season is coming this summer!

#20 Ching

Ching

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 95 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 12:42 PM

Well for the very least the character design was impressing anyway. I don't like gay (extremely) but still the art seems to be amaze me...
REACHING YOUR TRUE GOAL & HAVE FAITH WHITHIN' YOU.My Galleryhttp://chingsruna.deviantart.com

#21 Amin

Amin

ヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿

• Members
  • Pip
  • 874 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 10:40 AM

Currently watching Season 2, thank you FFFpeeps fansubs :) I can haz moar Hideyoshi?
Spoiler

#22 Yvonnelim99

Yvonnelim99

Fresh CFer

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 04:01 PM

Actually some kind a Rpg game nice!
Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#23 Kin Chia

Kin Chia

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 354 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 10:39 PM

Did you know that there are some character in the anime that looks like Hatsune Miku?Posted Image

O.O! Which episode?

1969253_325050654345670_6918152235103586

My Facebook (Kin Chia) : http://www.facebook....hp?id=650941247 (feel free to add me~ Thanks xD)
Blog : http://kuantancoswalk.wordpress.com (will use this blog to post updates on cosplay and hobby stuff from Kuantan, Pahang :D )

Facebook Page : https://www.facebook...80623486?ref=hl (Kuantan Coswalk FB Page :) )

#24 shiki_morino

shiki_morino

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:18 PM

Never watch the whole series, but it is amusing and worth watching.
But honestly, if this is what school was like then I'll study for real like my life depends on it.
Then I'll go challenge everyone in school.