Photo

MOD PLS CLOSE ARIGATOOOOOOOOOOOO <3

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 vanillatea_er

vanillatea_er

pokemon trainer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2621 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 03:15 PM

Eheh minna san~ We SUAC (sunway university anime club) are organizing a bus trip down to GACC and we need people to join us~ Not enough people ;_; (need at least 30 people to organize the bus trip x_x)Yes, we take a bus down to melaka from Sunway university college.

Dear Members, We are looking to organize a trip to GACC, Malacca on the 20th of March 2010.It will be a one day trip, and it will cost RM 30 per person. (going and coming back)So, those of you who are interested in going, please reply to this email your particulars, as stated below:1. Full Name2. I/C number or Passport number3. Handphone numberFurther changes will be notified, asap. Thank you. Regards,NadyaSUAC club pressident

Just pm me the form when u guys CONFIRM.or just email the suac club yourself instead.[spoiler=]anime4sunway@gmail.com[/spoiler]any questions feel free to ask |Donce confirmed no backing out ya? ;D ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------UPDATES: (15 march)Registration closed and latest for payment is on 17th march.please make payment to this acc:[spoiler=]CIMB Bank.1244-0084977-52-5, Ian Gooi Yuan Chieh[/spoiler]----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------UPDATES 17 march

The bus will depart for MMU, Malacca at 0900 sharp from Sunway University College.Everyone is expected to be at Sunway University College by 0830.The bus will wait for no one.Money will not be returned to those who missed the bus.The bus ride is approximately 2hours, and is expected to reach MMU at 1100. At MMU, Malacca, the bus will leave for Sunway University College at 1800.It is your responsibilty to be at the site of meeting by 1800 (to be announced on that day itself).The bus is expected to arrive at Sunway University College at 2000. Each individual is responsible for his/her own belongings, and the club holds no responsibility over lost belongings.Ensure that you have the contact numbers of the ones responsible on the day of the trip for emergency cases.Please take care of yourselves, and your friends. Thank you. Regards,Nadya (President)

list of people joining :1.Teh Chia Yi2.Ong Min Tien

deviantart | tumblr

hello lovely people

I love pokemon and cardfight! vanguard ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

OTP: N主♂

#2 Deathsnow

Deathsnow

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3612 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 03:20 PM

bump for this thread! good luck happy..and i'm sry..D:
Posted Image

#3 yukimimorisaki

yukimimorisaki

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 982 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 06:44 PM

Me going owo..roughly will reach what time?

Yet to design one :3

#4 medussae

medussae

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 11:07 PM

Dear Moderators,Please close this thread as GACC 1st Day is over.Thank you.

#5 ficjiurago

ficjiurago

Veteran CFer

• Community Moderator
  • 542 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 10:03 PM

Closing this thread as requested.