Photo

New Year CountDown @ Genting Highlands

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 SiLveR_WinG

SiLveR_WinG

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 03:58 PM

no caaaaarrrrr~end up goin kepong ady ><~coz my slave only can drive me to tat far only~guys enjoy~O_Q

#2 Freelancer937

Freelancer937

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1900 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 01:33 AM

Oh yeah bebeh~ cool place to celebrate. LiterallyAccommodations: Handle yourself. :pTime: 11pmDresscode: As stylish as you want or as mamak as you wantVenue: First World Hotel indoor amusement park; the ferris wheel.IMMA GONNA BE THARRR
-The Awkward moment when Flaming gets mistaken as trolling and when stating the obvious is mistaken as flaming :dodgy: -Whosoever yang receive email from Junster@hotmail.com you gaiz can officially laugh at it. Troll at it and plox printscreen and show me. Its a fake account going around impersonating me sending hatemails bla bla bla

#3 beatbox84

beatbox84

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2019 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 10:55 PM

sape pegi lagi!!!? O_O
Posted Image

#4 Freelancer937

Freelancer937

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1900 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 12:30 AM

aku, brokensoul, kengkawanz~ lol the breakdancer during the CF day 2 end finale
-The Awkward moment when Flaming gets mistaken as trolling and when stating the obvious is mistaken as flaming :dodgy: -Whosoever yang receive email from Junster@hotmail.com you gaiz can officially laugh at it. Troll at it and plox printscreen and show me. Its a fake account going around impersonating me sending hatemails bla bla bla