Photo

NEW YEAR COSPLAYER GATHERING

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 LittleYuki

LittleYuki

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3320 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 09:28 PM

VENUE:SUNWAY PYRAMIDTIME:STARTS @ NIGHTCONDITION:EVERYONE MUST WEAR AT LEAST A WIG!>DGATHER IN FRONT OF BEFORE 12 AM,THEN WE WILL COUNT DOWN TOGETHER.OTHERS ACTIVITIES DO AS YOU LIKE.THOSE WHO ARE AGAINST THIS ATTEND EVENT,PLEASE KEEP YOU THOUGHTS TO YOURSELF.I DON'T WANT ANY ARGUEMENT.BECAUSE PREVIOUSLY THEY HAVE AN ARGUEMENT ON COSTUME BEFORE.I WANT TO AVOID THIS!PLEASE CHECK THIS>>http://www.facebook.... ... 06&index=1

#2 ZhangZhang83

ZhangZhang83

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1342 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 04:16 PM

Suggestion: About the condition, why only at least wig? can use other equipments ke?

#3 Freelancer937

Freelancer937

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1900 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 02:48 AM

u wanna bring katana? Sure, see you in lokap :)
-The Awkward moment when Flaming gets mistaken as trolling and when stating the obvious is mistaken as flaming :dodgy: -Whosoever yang receive email from Junster@hotmail.com you gaiz can officially laugh at it. Troll at it and plox printscreen and show me. Its a fake account going around impersonating me sending hatemails bla bla bla

#4 shukrixp

shukrixp

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 07:30 AM

I think what she meant was, avoid bringing anything that might 'inconvenience' anyone. And for the OP, you make it seem at least to me, that a wig is a must, but what if my cosplay doesn't require a wig?

#5 ZhangZhang83

ZhangZhang83

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1342 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 09:22 PM

[quote name='"Freelancer937"]u wanna bring katana? Sure' date=' see you in lokap :P[/quote']OK, maybe my statement was not clear. What i means other equipments like contact lens, head bands, bandana, gloves like that. Katana is weapon, so we know what should bring what should not bring. Can i wear head band and contact lens as well?

#6 Venus

Venus

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 262 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 02:55 PM

Hmm...full costume? Lol...is it legal to gather this way as in how many are expected?
Live the Life you want without distorting the balance between humanity and morality.