Photo

Lost and Found - CF's Box of Sad

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
90 replies to this topic

#1 overtu@n_laharl

overtu@n_laharl

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 07:32 AM

i lost my camera case/little bag there and already asked them twice and they didnt found such thing.......if someone found it please kindly report because its very important because it not mine

#2 princelingcat

princelingcat

ʘ‿ʘ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 758 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 11:57 AM

i dropped my fan on day one. i'm not quite sure where i dropped it, but it must've fallen out of my obi while i was walking around the event.[spoiler=reference pic]Posted Image[/spoiler]please pm me if you happen to have picked it up ;w; thank you!

syn @ facebook | tumblr | dA
warning: unexpected use of sarcasm may occur.

#3 Celestia

Celestia

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1293 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 03:21 PM

NAoko>> AHHHH!!! it IS part of my costume O_O how can i get it back ( thx god i found it )....i have to stick it back onto my costume again , its one big purple flower and a few sakura looking flower held together with leaves rite ??
Posted ImagePosted Image

#4 Raven_lady951

Raven_lady951

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2293 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 06:51 AM

I found a hetalia doujin, pm me if it is you who lost it
Sorry guys, I can't attend CF this year, have a good time there!

#5 baka_meow

baka_meow

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 12:21 PM

can you post the picture up?which the thing on ur hand...
Gintama cos~XDhttp://forums.comicf...php?f=15&t=6160welcum to have a look~=w=

#6 Rayray0211

Rayray0211

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1416 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 12:41 PM

REPORT LOST~lolthe short pink wig around the shoulders tat found by Freelancer is belong to xajin~kindly email him at below mail add or juz pm me~thx~[spoiler=]shadow_leingod@hotmail.com[/spoiler]thank you so much~~
Finding my Tokito-neko...have anybody see him wandered around??Team Himitsu~~XD~BANZAI~~~~Posted ImagePosted Image>cosplay<>deviantArt<>blogspot<

#7 BmJ

BmJ

A.E.M.

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 753 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 01:35 AM

Like any other event (try as we may), things get misplaced every now and then at CF. We have compiled these sad children into a box and are now looking for their parents/guardians/owners. =3Please do let us know of you've lost anything. If it's with us, we'll let you know. In the meantime, a list of things available with us will be posted soon.List of Items Currently In My Hand[spoiler=1~10]1. red plastic clothes hanger x12. supa strikas cap x13. Reborn prints x64. Empty Greeting Card x15. Toy Knife x16. Brandless Camera Pouch + Memory Card x17. Pair of Mid-length, Black Cloth Gloves x18. ONE Short Female Satin Glove x19. "WTF" Speech Bubble x110. Angeling Decorative Holders x1[/spoiler][spoiler=11~20]11. Random Artwork Stickers x212. Hetalia (Japan) Pin Badge x113. Hitman Reborn Pin Badge x214. Tales of Abyss Pin Badge x115. Pin Badge of Unknown Series x116. Cloth Cap x117. Cracked Rivoli Watch x118. Black "Batik" Shirt x119. Cosplay Eyepatch x120. Spectacles x2[/spoiler][spoiler=21~30]21. ONE "Defingered" Black Cloth Glove x122. Pair of Black Biker Gloves x123. "Passion" Grooming Kit x1 returned to Chris24. Body Glove Pencil Case x125. Small-pin Nokia Charge x126. Sunglasses x1 returned to flame13th27. Video Camera Battery x128. Canon Camera Lens Cover x129. Nikon Camera Lens Cover x130. Bleach (Ryuka) Keychain x1[/spoiler][spoiler=31~35]31. Artificial Flowers x1 returned to Celestia32. Grey Handphone Pouch x133. "Rising Up" Hairspray x1 (lol-ed at the brand)34. Black Wooden Katana x135. Black Sheathed Wooden Katana x1[/spoiler]If you see anything that you think may be yours, please PM me and let me know~ =3Also, below is a summary of reported lost and founds...[spoiler=Lost:]Wigs1. Short Brown Wig in "Seal-able-like plastic bag" inside another red plastic bag - Contact: Ay_Ike_Jay2. Wig In Small Plastic Bag - Contact: KumiDoujin1. Bakemonogatari Pin Badges (hitagi/Vampire Araragi) - Contact: ElderG2. 3-in-1 A3 MNU (Mars and Uranus) doujin artworks, 2 Gundam and 1 Zuko Azula showdown artwork. They are rolled with rubberband - Contact: -KuroTenshi-3. Medium-sized, Black Rock Shooter Button Badge - Contact: akiko.wolf4. 2010 Kuroshitsuji Calender - Contact: Tsukino_AizawaMisc1. Camera Case/Little Bag - Contact: overtu@n_laharl2. Phone-Bag Wallet (with rabbit picture) - Contact: LittleYuki3. Cow-printed Box - Contact: 9gems4. Gakuen Naruto Headband - Contact: SiLveR_WinG5. Sword Cover/Sheath - Contact: RikuByakuya6. Cosplay Fan - Contact: syn[/spoiler][spoiler=Found:]Wigs1. Pink Short Wig - Contact: Freelancer 937Doujins1. Hetalia Doujin - Contact: Raven_lady951Misc1. ONE Ring-zipped Black Boot - Contact: Freelancer9372. Lolita Hat - Contact: kimi[/spoiler]

#8 Ay_Ike_Jay

Ay_Ike_Jay

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 553 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 02:08 AM

I lost a short brown wig.It is suppose to be inside the seal-able-like plastic bag which is inside a bigger red plastic bag.Lost it in the first day of cf.. I'm not really sure how I lost it..but yeah, I did and I really hope there's someone who turn it in to the LnF.http://i390.photobuc... ... rtboth.jpgthis is how the wig looks like... k thx in advance
...orz..really? OwO...-troller in training-

#9 Freelancer937

Freelancer937

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1900 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 02:14 AM

i found one side of a boot, black in color and with a ring zip.and one pink short wig.Owners of the said items please refer to committee. They are in safe hands
-The Awkward moment when Flaming gets mistaken as trolling and when stating the obvious is mistaken as flaming :dodgy: -Whosoever yang receive email from Junster@hotmail.com you gaiz can officially laugh at it. Troll at it and plox printscreen and show me. Its a fake account going around impersonating me sending hatemails bla bla bla

#10 Chikoness

Chikoness

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1691 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 02:30 AM

I forgot/kinda lost my CF Volunteer tee, M-size. ;w; Left it at the ticketing booth... I think the CF comm took it back into the loot of tees.
Posted ImageNow visit me on my blog!GIRLS ARE NOW FOCUSING...Embodiment of Scarlet DevilKoumajou Densetsu Scarlet SymphonyHellsingFairy Tail

#11 ElderG

ElderG

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 12:10 PM

lost a small plastic bag with 2 badges inside. both badges are bakemonogatari, one hitagi, one vampire araragi. if found please pass to commitee so i may collect thanks
Life on the Chart Lane - Proud member of PipsterFXhttp://www.pipsterfx.com/

#12 HimeAiko@QLP

HimeAiko@QLP

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 12:16 PM

freelancer,does the pink short wig look like the type that sakura from naruto would wear???if that is,i know to contact the person to claim it d.thanks for informing!

#13 takayukiryuu689

takayukiryuu689

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 857 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 01:54 PM

i lost rm150 XDD tat was so epic~ but oh well~ wat can u do~
FAte Stay Night Group Updated For ComiCFIesta10! List to cosplay 2010;Alter SaberKaitolist of cosplay 2011;Angel Beat-TKAr Tonelico 2-Croix BratelTTGL-KaminaVocaloid-KaitoKaichou wa maid-sama-Usui TakumiD.Grayman-Labi ver3

#14 LittleYuki

LittleYuki

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3320 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 02:17 PM

i lost my wallet....full with cash...atm card and icpls contact me if found thanks[spoiler=]my wallet is a phone bag with rabbit picture[/spoiler]

#15 ice-cream

ice-cream

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 763 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 02:42 PM

I lost one part of my costume..... It's a black leg strap with a hook ring on it. If anyone found it please pm me thanks.
http://www.kawaiiism.comClick here for my 2010 cosplay list! :)

#16 kimi

kimi

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 454 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 02:48 PM

My friend lost her lolita hat, she left it in the toilet. If you have seen it, pls tell me
http://www.facebook.... ... 0339944551 Please like this! If you want Gazette to come~ <3Posted ImageTwitter: http://twitter.com/KimiLovesYuri

#17 StrifeDiscord

StrifeDiscord

Event Committee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 112 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 03:47 PM

I remember 3 things found which I was keeping for a while before I handed it to BMJ *spanks*Rising Up hairsprayA haircut kitNikon lens cover
-Iam facit ipse deos mittique ad sidera numen-

#18 wanteddog

wanteddog

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 384 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 03:55 PM

I lost a D ring but nvm i can buy another one but i also lost a plastic toy knife. The handle is green and the top part is grey in colour. It has zig zag teeth i think. If you found it please pm me although it seems kinda cheap and such to reclaim back a plastic toy lol.[ADD] I lost both items on Day 1.[EDIT] D ring not diamond ring lol(someone asked was it a diamond ring lol). This kind [spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler] but nvm i could buy another one.

#19 princelingcat

princelingcat

ʘ‿ʘ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 758 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 03:59 AM

@BmJ;the fan in question i posted about has been lost, not found. :3thanks <3

syn @ facebook | tumblr | dA
warning: unexpected use of sarcasm may occur.

#20 Naoko Kensaku

Naoko Kensaku

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1212 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 04:11 PM

STICKYING- This.

geminianeyes.gif?w=1&c=1&bb=lwZV95ca5c54c4dc6878ac825e926e033ce4.jpg

#21 -KuroTenshi-

-KuroTenshi-

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 146 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 05:48 PM

I lost 3 in 1 artwork of MNU (Mars and Uranus) doujin A3 artworks. 2 Gundam and 1 Zuko Azula showdown artwork. They are rolled with rubberband. I think I dropped it around the EMINA Booth near the ticketing area or near the stage where the judge sat during competition. Please tell me if you found it thank you.

#22 dark

dark

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 433 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 06:17 PM

was the haircut kit a black rectangular kinda pouch? cuz if it is then both the hairspray and the haircut kit is being hunted by mcy2k. anyone found a green retainer box with name and number? he lost that too. thanks

#23 Kumi

Kumi

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 06:19 PM

I lost a wig in a small black plastic bag. On cf day 1

#24 ChibiNeko

ChibiNeko

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 137 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 07:17 PM

Lost: Cow printed box with candy canes inside =( If found, please return it to 9gems

#25 SiLveR_WinG

SiLveR_WinG

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 09:06 PM

lost my gakuen naruto headband in toilet, dunno who mistake ady, pleassseeee inform if anyone found my baby~;w;~arigatoooou~<3

#26 mcy2k

mcy2k

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 09:30 PM

anyone found retainer ...green box ...tat got my name any number there .. chrs yap 0133370008...i need it very urgent .

#27 RikuByakuya

RikuByakuya

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1301 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 10:03 PM

Lost:Sword cover, it's just a silver/rusty gold cover thing that should be at the top part of my katana, looks something like this, lost it on day 1, I think I lost it near the stage or near the last exit.[spoiler=]Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image[/spoiler]although not very important, but my katana look weird without it.

#28 AkikoWolf

AkikoWolf

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1533 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 02:00 AM

Lost:1x Black Rock Shooter (medium size) button badge.- one of the art that i really liked and bought from one booth on day1.. my friend was with me, and she bought three K-ON badges from the same booth.. i want mine~ T__T

#29 Tsukino_Aizawa

Tsukino_Aizawa

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1004 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 03:11 AM

Tsukino lost her Kuroshitsuji's 2010 calender... i left it on Malaysia Cosplay Toshokan booth...please pm me if anyone saw it T_T i like the calender
TSUKINO AIZAWA @ AKIHIKO MICHAELISAkihiko goes VOCALOID in Year of TIGER 2010 *RAWR*****!!Blog : http://akihiko-michaelis.blogspot.com/

#30 BmJ

BmJ

A.E.M.

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 753 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 03:41 AM

Updated the first post with list of lost items now with CF.Also added a list of things reported on this thread.

I used to be witty, then I took a meme to an appendage and now I'm just lame.