Photo

Lost and Found - CF's Box of Sad

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
90 replies to this topic

#31 creamcaramello

creamcaramello

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 05:02 AM

Lost: Bobbi Brown lip balm... I think it slipped out of my bag somewhere at the stage area while I was sitting on one of the chairs. Oh, it happened on Day 1 btw.[spoiler=How it looks like]Posted Image[/spoiler]Except the writings on the cover for my one is kinda faded... If found, please contact me asap.

WARNING: At times would disappear from the face of the planet without prior notice. =)

#32 Naoko Kensaku

Naoko Kensaku

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1212 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 07:57 AM

Lost: TOA Goodie bag outside the hall, where the daft punk guys were on Day 1 and small soundstage was just outside the exit. There was a PSP in there, belonging to my friend. Please let us know ASAP if you find it. >> Thank you!Edit: BMJ I think the badges should be mine.

geminianeyes.gif?w=1&c=1&bb=lwZV95ca5c54c4dc6878ac825e926e033ce4.jpg

#33 JXtalent

JXtalent

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 08:41 AM

come to reportI lost my personal 3 badge, it just suddenly disappear from my costumeit looks like this [spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]if anyone found it please PM me or e-mail[spoiler=]judaiyugi@hotmail.com[/spoiler]really appreciate alot

#34 LittleYuki

LittleYuki

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3320 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 10:05 AM

update plsi lost a yellow glasses as wellits lens is yellow in colourmore like safety googles

#35 darkiris

darkiris

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 560 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 10:30 AM

I lost a belt on Day 2the white and black belt around the waist[spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]
http://en.curecos.co....deviantart.com"http://www.roxas-esther.blogspot.comYear 2011 plans for CFPokemon GreenHijikata

#36 baka_meow

baka_meow

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 12:12 PM

i lost a ring... colour in black... on cf day2....one part of my costume..TT3TTi think it is better if got a picture....
Gintama cos~XDhttp://forums.comicf...php?f=15&t=6160welcum to have a look~=w=

#37 ice-cream

ice-cream

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 763 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 02:45 PM

The item I lost looks like this:Posted ImageHas anyone seen it? DD:
http://www.kawaiiism.comClick here for my 2010 cosplay list! :)

#38 flame13th

flame13th

Time Lord

• Members
  • Pip
  • 580 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 03:35 PM

I lost a sunglasses during the event. Anyone?[spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]It looks like this.

"He's like fire and ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun. He's ancient and forever. He burns at the center of time and he can see the turn of the universe. And... he's wonderful."

tmurd8ii4.png

#39 Kishiro

Kishiro

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 246 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 05:48 PM

I lost my Deviruchi hat(at LaMarionette33's booth), Haruhi hairband and Kagamine Rin's badge during day 11 Ichigo detected during day 2if found your or my item(s), please pm me T_T

#40 LittleYuki

LittleYuki

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3320 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 07:45 PM

flame>> i saw it lying on the floor during day 2 and a commitee picked it upcheck the 1st postit says sunglasses available

#41 dark

dark

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 433 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 08:41 PM

Lost: a pink wig comb - metal bristles with a heart shape hole on the handle.

#42 yukimimorisaki

yukimimorisaki

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 982 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 09:21 PM

Lost a pair of white gloves o_o Not the ugly big fat type... Quite nice material which is quite fitting to the hands and has a slightly big cuff thingo for the wrist. >.< Anyone picked it up?

Yet to design one :3

#43 Celestia

Celestia

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1293 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 09:51 PM

BmJ >> the aritifical flowers ........i think they are mine cuz i lost on it Day 2 .....can u PM a photo of it thx ....its part of my costume O_O
Posted ImagePosted Image

#44 Naoko Kensaku

Naoko Kensaku

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1212 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 11:38 AM

Celestia: It was purple mainly. If that's part of your costume, then it should be yours.

#45 Venus

Venus

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 262 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 12:41 PM

Hmm...my fren lost a blue scissorcs. Hmm...this must be a funny item to report here huh...
Live the Life you want without distorting the balance between humanity and morality.

#46 Sparda

Sparda

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 496 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 04:38 PM

i think i lost my cap during that day... T.T..... it look like this..[spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]anybody saw or find it pls pm me or email me.. thx....[spoiler=]nemesis_r33@hotmail.com[/spoiler]
Posted ImageRoborider : Look.. my arm!Black & RX : Uh??... Wat?..http://sparda-dante.deviantart.com/http://en.curecos.co...file/?ch=217975The Truth Is Always Only One..Sparda -The Legendary Dark Knight-

#47 aislereverie

aislereverie

hobo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 929 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 05:12 PM

found my purse ;A;black PVC pipe with silver thing at bottom D8lost in toilet pls pm me if anyone saw it T_T

#48 flame13th

flame13th

Time Lord

• Members
  • Pip
  • 580 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 09:00 PM

flame>> i saw it lying on the floor during day 2 and a commitee picked it upcheck the 1st postit says sunglasses available

Aaahhh.. Thank God.. That sunglasses belongs to my friend. I borrowed it.

"He's like fire and ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun. He's ancient and forever. He burns at the center of time and he can see the turn of the universe. And... he's wonderful."

tmurd8ii4.png

#49 sakuramelodies

sakuramelodies

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 09:30 PM

I lost my 8GB camera memory card. Its blue in color. Anyone seen it? PM me if you have, many thanks :P

#50 Alkaia

Alkaia

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 189 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 11:43 PM

the small-pin Nokia charger should be mine, left it on the counter ;_;i can get a new one though so its fine if you wanna keep/donate/throw away.
i facebook your boyfriend.

#51 Naoko Kensaku

Naoko Kensaku

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1212 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 11:18 AM

Celestia: Yes, that's the one (I know cause I picked it up :o). Please PM BMJ.

#52 BmJ

BmJ

A.E.M.

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 753 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 12:37 PM

Sorry for the delay guys. I'm in the middle of some Christmas do-dads right at this minute so kinda busy.Just keep posting and I'll get back to everyone as soon as the week is over. Gomen~ >_<

I used to be witty, then I took a meme to an appendage and now I'm just lame.

#53 HimeAiko@QLP

HimeAiko@QLP

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 01:42 PM

the short pink wig found by freelancer belongs to xajin.apparently freelancer asked him to contact victor but he does not know who is victor.can victor please e-mail him at shadow_leingod@hotmail.com and let him know when and where he can collect the wig.its urgent as the wig is borrowed and needs to be returned to its rightful owner.i'm asking on his behalf.thanks.

#54 Potter SamLeong

Potter SamLeong

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2281 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 07:11 PM

One of the Volunteers name KM lost his Body Glove pencil box, should be in ticketing counter. Please help check. Thanks ^_^

2uhn.jpg

potter87™'s @ samDaiKor™ :: Blog :: Deviant :: Facebook :: potter@comicfiesta.org

#55 Crazeemunky

Crazeemunky

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 03:50 AM

oh guys, i just found a pair of glasses in my computer bag, i was always near the dj console so pls let me know if u lost it around there. kthnx

#56 BmJ

BmJ

A.E.M.

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 753 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 10:48 PM

potter>> The bodyglove pencil case is with me. Please call me for it.

#57 yami_shiunree

yami_shiunree

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 09:09 AM

Just want to say thank you for retrieving my RM500 spec in the toilet~~ =Dmillion thanks~~~

#58 BmJ

BmJ

A.E.M.

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 753 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 03:54 PM

I'm back~~ Sending pics to those whose losses are a plausible match to what I have in hand di~~ =3

#59 xXYuuki_ChanXx

xXYuuki_ChanXx

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2857 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 09:53 AM

BmJ , etto...Wanna ask if the cosplay eyepatch is black in color and where did you found it?do you think u can send me a pic of it? I think i lost it during CF day 1 @_@
Posted ImageMy shoppu~My Buying List~Selling Costumes2011[spoiler=]OpastGeneral ClassBloody RoseGeassBL gameMarshmallowEggplantOniBlack Hawks[/spoiler]

#60 BmJ

BmJ

A.E.M.

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 753 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 01:40 AM

Sorry ar, Yuuki, my camera's on the frizt... once i get it back I'll send you a photo... should be within the next few days.. >_<*Edit: List Updated! Some items returned.