Photo

Lost and Found - CF's Box of Sad

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
90 replies to this topic

#61 flame13th

flame13th

Time Lord

• Members
  • Pip
  • 580 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 03:49 PM

Thanks bro.

"He's like fire and ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun. He's ancient and forever. He burns at the center of time and he can see the turn of the universe. And... he's wonderful."

tmurd8ii4.png

#62 xXYuuki_ChanXx

xXYuuki_ChanXx

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2857 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 07:33 PM

Alritez ~ Please do pm me the pic once you get ur camera back~ ^^Sorry to trouble you ya ! >_<
Posted ImageMy shoppu~My Buying List~Selling Costumes2011[spoiler=]OpastGeneral ClassBloody RoseGeassBL gameMarshmallowEggplantOniBlack Hawks[/spoiler]

#63 satan666

satan666

KNS Student

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3386 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 01:39 PM

Lost - Motorola V360. Green packed.

The future is not something we enter. The future is something we create. Leonard I. Sweet

Am I dreamin? Posted ImagePosted Image

#64 Kazami Shintaro

Kazami Shintaro

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 07:03 PM

Did someone lost a Nokia phone, battey, its back cover, and a 3G Maxis Simcard? I found those on stage, and handed it over to the comitees. I don't know if its still available. The owner please take note.
GREEN-DOES-NOT-MEAN-WEAKby Kazami Yuuka

#65 Kazami Shintaro

Kazami Shintaro

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 07:18 PM

Notice : this is not a report on missing items.The last CF was great, but the missing items was heartbreaking. I stayed back very late, scanning the area for usable knick-knacks. To be honest, the were TONS of stuffs left behind, expensive nor cheap items nontheless.I felt guilty though, I can't save all the items I see, nor handing them over to the care of the comitees.Some are given to the comitees, some are just left behind. Plus, I saw a kinda pricy accessory being ruthlessly stuffed into the garbage bag by the hall cleaners. I've always wondered if the owner was looking for it.'Nuff said, I just wish that this kind of thing will not happen again. CF is for fun, not a day to remorse..sorry if this is not the right place to post

#66 Migryl

Migryl

[Crimson FlameHaze] - Committee of LGCC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 642 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 05:49 PM

Hi~ I lost a Black Sheathed Wooden Katana (which i miss-place at the cosplay counter) & i think it's No.35 in the list de...I report during & after CF & so they reply did saw a sheathed black katana (around 70-80cm) around but can't found anywhere so i no choice have 2 left already... So if the katana u guys found like this then it's mine na[spoiler=]Posted ImagePosted Image[/spoiler]& about taking the stuff back, can I'll ask friends 2 get it from u so u guys don't need 2 send by post (cos i think it's 2 big 2 send back la ==") Here's my contact de [spoiler=]016-4043490[/spoiler]Thanks a million na... ^^"

*Love Is The Most Powerful MIracle Spell*

[Migryl 2013 -2014 Cosplay Plan]

*2013*

~ Asuna, CUL, Arcueid, Corti, Rukia, Asuna Kagurazaka
*2014*

~ Aoko, Yumemi, Yukina

Spoiler

#67 BmJ

BmJ

A.E.M.

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 753 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 07:50 PM

Kazami>> I'm afraid I've not received such an item. I don't think anyone would wanna lose their stuff, and I can assure you that looking at the pile of unclaimed items I now have with me is not pleasant at all. But with an event as big as CF, the chances of losing something is sadly unavoidable. We can only hope that somewhere along the lines, everyone will get back what they lost; this service is only so that we can improve those odds.

I used to be witty, then I took a meme to an appendage and now I'm just lame.

#68 Kazami Shintaro

Kazami Shintaro

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 07:21 PM

Kazami>> I'm afraid I've not received such an item. I don't think anyone would wanna lose their stuff, and I can assure you that looking at the pile of unclaimed items I now have with me is not pleasant at all. But with an event as big as CF, the chances of losing something is sadly unavoidable. We can only hope that somewhere along the lines, everyone will get back what they lost; this service is only so that we can improve those odds.

Oh, thats too bad. Well, no matter then. We've tried our best to get the best. Luck sometimes ran out. ;)

#69 Sola

Sola

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 01:57 AM

That's really sad, nyan.... (;/^\:)

#70 KyoruMizuruki

KyoruMizuruki

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 165 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 01:53 AM

Anyone saw a pair of black biker-ish gloves and single fingerless glove?(only index and mid). And a friend claim she lost a pair or normal thin, white gloves. Kinda like Mustang's but without the sign.
"... with God, all things are possible." (Matthew 19:26, NIV)Explains human stupidity.[TheSyndicateProject Skin CF12]

#71 pokemon9090

pokemon9090

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 100 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 07:59 PM

I LOST THE EYE PATCH IS MINE PLS DO RETURN TO ME WHEN I COSPLAY IT DROP SOMEWHERE SORRY TOTALLY FORGET THE PLACE BUT IT REALLY MINE PLS DO RETURN IT THANKS BY POKEMON9090

#72 puppeteer_7

puppeteer_7

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 133 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 01:37 PM

i lost my grimmjow (bleach) batch... TT.TT bought it from pandabaka somemore..but i bought it again.. so.. but i still wan it bc!!~~ >.> SOMWADA... TT.TT got a?

#73 Ay_Ike_Jay

Ay_Ike_Jay

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 553 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 11:47 PM

Hi, i apparently lost my phone's battery. it looks like this.[spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]please do inform me if it is returned. long story short, i dropped my phone at the east wing hallway and someone returned the body to me (without realized the battery was missing, i realized it when i dropped the phone the 2nd time).and one of my friend noticed there was a phone battery laying around that area but she didn't send it in.so yeah. please do inform me if it is in the box of sad. thx.
...orz..really? OwO...-troller in training-

#74 puppeteer_7

puppeteer_7

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 133 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 12:29 AM

i lost my grimmjow (bleach) batch... TT.TT bought it from pandabaka somemore..but i bought it again.. so.. but i still wan it bc!!~~ >.> SOMWADA... TT.TT got a?

i think it's alright already. : )sorry for bothering u.. >.

#75 -KuroTenshi-

-KuroTenshi-

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 146 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 01:16 AM

Nut case photographer / video recorder here, I hate to come to this topic again but I lost a tripod and the bag that suppose to keep it. I might left the bag inside hall where the EMINA booth is while my tripod is at the center of the hall where I use it to record. OR it might be inside the storage or outside where I we move all our stuff. Please pm me if you found my tripod plss. Arcangel7070@gmail.com

#76 omarai

omarai

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 10:45 AM

lost a bag. dark-green should carry.lost it early around 11 am . left it by the pillar outside the toilets with the other piles of bags. thought it was okay =___=when i came around a few minutes later, the pillar was cleared and so was my bag.contents include eyeliner, hairspray, a shirt and other stuff.most likely someone snatched it away, but also possibly that a group of cosplayers were clearing the area and took my bag along with them by mistake.just really want to know if anyone has seen it. i've sent a email about it to the hotel management since it has lost in their area, not ours, but still...

#77 Venus

Venus

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 262 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 10:21 AM

>.< Lost my Ashura leg accessory and her red scarf. *krai* It's nothing expensive but I really put a lot of effort in finding those items so do let me know if anyone found it. Thank you!*krai summore*
Live the Life you want without distorting the balance between humanity and morality.

#78 cresschester

cresschester

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 168 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 03:54 PM

I lost my student card. It's a card from Multimedia University with the name "Irene Tan Siew Ling" on it. Please let me know if anyone found it because I really need it now :P

002-3.jpg

#79 BmJ

BmJ

A.E.M.

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 753 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 04:26 PM

A new lost and found thread will be up shortly. The persons in charge will PM you as soon as they can.

I used to be witty, then I took a meme to an appendage and now I'm just lame.

#80 Venus

Venus

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 262 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 07:54 PM

Thank you.
Live the Life you want without distorting the balance between humanity and morality.

#81 hamada_izzy

hamada_izzy

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 575 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 09:00 PM

do u guys have dark green, furry coat? T^T

#82 slashfan

slashfan

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 10:40 PM

My friend lost a pair of black leather boots with 1 ring zip on the side. It is inside a white box with 女王靴 written on it. The box is covered with a transparent plastic bag. It was lost during CF day 2, i would really really appreciate it if any of you that found it could contact me. Thank you so much. >.<
Cosplay Plans for 2010!!![spoiler=]Ciel Phantomhive from Kuroshitsuji(Confirm) Need someone to be my sebby!!=) PM me if interested...please~*pouts*Edward Elric from FMA (Confirm) In need of ROY!! PM me if anyone is interested~=)Labrador from 07-Ghost[/spoiler]

#83 pamela_otaku

pamela_otaku

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 10:02 AM

i lost a black nike water bottle that looks like Posted Imagethere's a name pamela chia at the bottom of the bottle... ><

#84 Lrabbit

Lrabbit

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 10:32 AM

Lost my cap, its black with a red "L" letter on the front..Lost it early in the morning of day 1 at the artist booth register.. Q_Q please lemme know if you have em.. Thank you.
http://www.facebook....111338885560531 Click Like for me people!! m(_ _)m thankyu very muccch!!! I really want those tickets!!

#85 the VerSION

the VerSION

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 210 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 08:54 PM

Lost Item1.black glove (left side only)2.antic clock (like Sebastian)3.Aeon Hoyu photo with envelope4.Mieko in lolita photo at Nips photosection5.Sunglasse
Posted Image

#86 CresAya

CresAya

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 09:51 PM

i lost a black glove (right hand) on day 1,TTATThere a pic of the glove.Posted Imageif anyone found plz contact me~cres:dreamer_hunter@hotmail.comTQ~ TTATT
Posted ImageMy Album

#87 roxanne

roxanne

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 09:54 PM

i left my katana in my booth in day1 and i cn't find it when i went back on day2. A WOODEN BLACK KATANA put inside a LONG DARK BLUE COLOR BAG. My booth area is C2-7.please contact me if you found my katana thx.email: rox6000@gmail.comor PM me
♥Homepage♥ Posted Image

#88 cresschester

cresschester

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 168 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 10:17 PM

I hope the new lost and found thread will be up ASAP. I really wanna know if my student card is there ;__;

002-3.jpg

#89 fallen seraphine

fallen seraphine

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 04:51 PM

Item Lost: ShoesOwner: Alan WongSpecification: Grey body, blue strips ( lining)Brand: Embroce (or something similiar =___=lll)
"Remember what you were...... not remain."

#90 karine

karine

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 466 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 08:43 PM

i lost vampire knight costume [day class male]inside have = vest shirt jacket tie pants armbandM size...who see it pls tell me tuT