Photo

Anybody interested in art lessons?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

#1 polychaete

polychaete

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 03:22 AM

Are there any beginners interested in learning the basics such as line, form, perspective and anatomy? Because I'm interested in teaching it to you, free of charge, no strings attached. TO THE MODS: This isn't a commercial advertisement, it is a project fueled more by curiosity than anything else.I don't dare to call myself an expert or professional, but I am someone with decent skill that can help to point out obvious mistakes and show you the basics of drawing. I just tossed in a bunch of my art to give you guys a general idea of my skill level. If you think that I may be able to help you improve, then send me a PM or just reply through this thread.[spoiler=]Some practice sketches (No scanner, had to take these with a digital camera):Posted ImagePosted Image(I totally ruined this sketch with bad photography. You can even see the shadow of my head at the bottom :D )Posted ImageA couple of mecha commissions I did:Posted ImagePosted Image[/spoiler]
ADVANCED LIQUID METAL REACTOR!!!

#2 hell angel

hell angel

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 790 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 05:24 AM

you can always comment and critique the youngsters to help them improve.there is no need to go this extra miles.
[spoiler=]Posted Image[/spoiler]Night Maiden

#3 number304

number304

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 09:11 PM

Oooh I wouldn't mind tips on mecha drawing xD I've always been overwhelmed at the details people put, despite wanting to try myself xD
Bad engrish make hurt mine brain very very.

#4 polychaete

polychaete

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 03:57 AM

Sorry for the late reply. Things go very slowly in this forum so I don't check it that often.>>>hell angelWhat's wrong with going the extra mile? Running a few extra miles may make you more tired, but you will get stronger in end, right? If you help people improve, you improve yourself.>>>number304Mecha is a very interesting topic, and it is actually much easier to master than drawing people. To do good mecha you need to train on the basics of drawing, plus you need to train yourself to observe and understand real world machines. Before I go any further, can I see some of your current works? I can't just give random advice without knowing your current skill level. You can post it here or pm it to me if you don't want to show it to the public.
ADVANCED LIQUID METAL REACTOR!!!

#5 dante3

dante3

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 11:14 PM

Love your artwork!! Pls continue !! Gambateh !I want to learn from you... please, help me increase my art skill...

#6 martine4161

martine4161

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 12:40 PM

I have deep interest in drawing but at the same time I just wanna know something more about the drawing also. So before we start our class please tell me about the drawings and the rules that we have to follow.

#7 ore-sama555

ore-sama555

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 05:06 PM

I am very, very interested in drawing.I really want to know how to draw anime/manga better~So yeah..I am interested ^^

#8 xakatsuki-itoux

xakatsuki-itoux

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 143 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 12:18 AM

wow.. impressive artwork <3

Posted Image

Posted Image

#9 yoko-chan

yoko-chan

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1669 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 06:06 PM

Wow... That's nice.... *-*Can you draw digital art??? I wanna learn how to do that...
Posted ImagePosted Image

#10 Dare

Dare

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 07:00 AM

I wanted to learn too..!

#11 huntoo93

huntoo93

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 01:58 AM

Same here! xD

Searching for anyone who can teach a total newbie here to draw.

#12 Kin Chia

Kin Chia

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 354 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 09:55 AM

Interested too~ though i really sucks at drawing. Can't see your work, repost? =D

1969253_325050654345670_6918152235103586

My Facebook (Kin Chia) : http://www.facebook....hp?id=650941247 (feel free to add me~ Thanks xD)
Blog : http://kuantancoswalk.wordpress.com (will use this blog to post updates on cosplay and hobby stuff from Kuantan, Pahang :D )

Facebook Page : https://www.facebook...80623486?ref=hl (Kuantan Coswalk FB Page :) )