Photo

Any Wii games?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

#1 yoko-chan

yoko-chan

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1669 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 04:33 PM

Can anyone recommend any good wii games? Personally, i like rpg games, but, you can introduce any game that you like to share or which you think is good. =3 Oh yea. Can tell a bit bout it? Thanks. XD
Posted ImagePosted Image

#2 destructorv1

destructorv1

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 262 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 06:25 PM

a.. ahh.. rpg huh....mmm there was one but dammit i forgot, i just think of action / party games. ahh whutever, add any that comes in my mind- No more heroes, but then part 2 is coming soon. - House of the Dead Overkill, underrated game, dun judge the game by its look, and its a great party game.- Call of Duty 4, mm dunno why here , lol- Super Smash Bros Brawl , just a fighting game you can play with friends- New Super Mario Bros. Wii , not only if its mario, its 4 players and you can be an ass to your friend by killing them XD.

#3 SweepingButler92

SweepingButler92

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2422 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 09:14 AM

hmm...Resident Evil 4 for Wii is kinda cool XDDDalthough, your hands are gonna hurt coz the aim is based on the controller and if you move a bit your previous aim would go a little far off...
looking cool does have it's drawbacks...Posted Image[spoiler=Cosplay Plans]~Hayate Ayasaki (HnG) 90%~Allen Walker(D.GM)~Edward Elric (FMA)[/spoiler]: Blog : : FB :

#4 DinJerr

DinJerr

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 90 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 04:18 PM

The english version of FF CC: The Crystal Bearers should be out early next year, though the Japanese one is already at the pirate stalls. Arc Rise Fantasia is another RPG to watch, dunno when english ver. comes out.If you can stomach Harvest Moon, then maybe try Rune Factory Frontier.

#5 xen -v- gk

xen -v- gk

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 07:05 PM

Zelda: Twilight Princess is a good choice, Oricana of Time is also available on WiiShop for about US$10, not to mention my favorite Phantasy Star series too.Get Fragile: Farewell Ruins of the Moon, it is a beautiful little survival horror. You play as a kid in Tokyo where almost all of the adult have died to a mysterious incident.
Posted ImageI am a Gakuen Kino the Anime believer

#6 destructorv1

destructorv1

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 262 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 06:16 PM

Get Madworld, if you are into Blood and Gore XD.

#7 ShiroViews

ShiroViews

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1804 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 11:49 PM

Call of Duty Modern Warfare?Just Dance?Rock Band?Okami (nice game the PS2 one is pretty nice game)?tales of Symphonia
Posted Image

#8 Alexen

Alexen

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 103 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 09:48 AM

RPG~ called um...Makai Kingdom!!
COSPLAY PLAN FOR CF2011=>Nyotalia Prussia(Default ver.)!!My Blog~http://kiponto.wordpress.com/

#9 White_Fox

White_Fox

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 08:21 PM

if u ever play a game titled "ODIN SPHERES" on ps2, then u might want to get ur hand on Muramasa: The Demon Blade , and whats great, its playable on PC using emulator .

#10 SweepingButler92

SweepingButler92

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2422 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 02:28 PM

lol if anyone likes Sims..here's a game that you would like..MySims Agents...kinda cool..my younger sibs are playing it XDDD
looking cool does have it's drawbacks...Posted Image[spoiler=Cosplay Plans]~Hayate Ayasaki (HnG) 90%~Allen Walker(D.GM)~Edward Elric (FMA)[/spoiler]: Blog : : FB :

#11 Last_knight

Last_knight

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 03:27 PM

Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure is awesome- one of my favourite Wii games.Get obvious ones like Mario Kart Wii, Super Mario Galaxy, etc, too coz thats what the Wii was made for

#12 yoko-chan

yoko-chan

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1669 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 07:23 PM

DDDDD: I went to the shops the other day to get some of the games mentioned here but most of them weren't for sale anymore.... The shopkeeper told me that they were quite old already.... NOOOOO... (I only got Residen Evil 4, and it's GREAT!!! Thank you Sweeping Butler for mentioning it!!! XD)
Posted ImagePosted Image

#13 destructorv1

destructorv1

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 262 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 11:18 AM

Get ready to get Tatsunoko vs Capcom!!! Its gonna be worth it!!

#14 cyclone_king

cyclone_king

The bored monkey.......=(

• Members
  • Pip
  • 583 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 02:24 PM

Try getting Okami, it's quite a nice game on the Wii. I never had a Wii before. Also try getting Red Steel....
If you're reading this, you must be bored like me.....XD

Cosplay Plans?

I don't know......

#15 Last_knight

Last_knight

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 11:11 AM

No More Heroes 2 release soon; looks like a gud game...

#16 kamenazimV3

kamenazimV3

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 11:45 PM

Kamen Rider Climax Heroes: Kamen Rider Fourze :D Awesome-est
Daffodil Academy Student DetailsCharacter Name: Kazikirin Noir Year/Class: 4-A Club/Societies: American Football, Shooting ClubSkills/Weakness: Henshin into Kamen Rider NeoX, Animal Companion, Eagle Eyes, Able to make Rage faces.anything spicy, perfume, death.Inventory: Kamen Rider NeoX henshin belt, M-37 Ithaca, ItemPadPVP Mode: OFF

#17 wiopdaker

wiopdaker

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 02:08 PM

The best wii games are Conduit 2, de Blob 2, Fatal Frame 4: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse, La Mulana, The Last Story, Lego Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Lost in Shadow and Mario Sports Mix.

#18 cristood

cristood

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 02:44 PM

There are some most popular and successful Wii games that you must buy or play. And those are de Blob 2, MotoHeroz, TrackMania: Build to Race, Conduit 2, he Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Mario Sports Mix and Lost in Shadow.

#19 kamgoku93

kamgoku93

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 132 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 07:07 AM

Fighting Games: Tatsunoko Vs Capcom. Get It. Best fighting game on the Wii I've ever played. >:]
Adventure Game: Sonic Colors. Why not? It's one of the few good sonic games and it's the only main sonic game (not spinoffs like Olympics with Mario) on the Wii.
RPG: Try Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World. It's not perfect but it's a Tales of game, so you won't go wrong with that.
Kai Haruichi
STR:4 DEX:2 CON:2 INT:1 SPI: 1
HP:20
Posted Image
Favourite quotes
Kamehameha - Goku
Hadouken - Ryu

#20 BornHater

BornHater

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 07:46 PM

You should try the Trauma series >w<, it's really worth it and it's a really enjoyable experience to feel like a surgeon without learning like 8 years of study or something.

#21 yoko-chan

yoko-chan

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1669 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 09:21 PM

Tales of symphonia: DoTNW was my first Wii game. Loved it so much... <3 I played trauma team too! So fun! Now like no more games to play anymore... ^^" REPLAY ALL THE OLD GAMES!!! D:
Posted ImagePosted Image