Photo

Hetalia Day Meet-Up | 24th October 2009!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
177 replies to this topic

Poll: Due to limited time/tight schedule, we shall say... (1 member(s) have cast votes)

Due to limited time/tight schedule, we shall say...

1. YES to Movie - Inglourious Basterds, 11AM screening (2 Hours 30 Mins) (3 votes [15.00%])

Percentage of vote: 15.00%

2. NO to Movie - Stalk Cosplayers, Lurk Around, Have Fun With The Rest (16 votes [80.00%])

Percentage of vote: 80.00%

3. NO to Movie - Sit In A Corner (Requested Option by Xan, but she's kidding) (1 votes [5.00%])

Percentage of vote: 5.00%

Vote

#1 Roxan

Roxan

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 278 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 11:14 AM

Lynn>> oo, hmm anyway if we fit more than 5 people we will get saman 8D my bad. Yeah tomorrow!!!*runs around and shouting pasta!!!!*

#2 doublelynn

doublelynn

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 182 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 10:29 PM

PROLLY FINAL UPDATE:- REMEMBER: Meet-Up Point -> IKEA Food Court @ 11AM :Db It's okay to come a little late, btw. We're all Malaysians. *shot*And here's my contact/HP number if anyone needs uh, directions or anything;[spoiler=clickclick?]HP: 016 - 38 231 30[/spoiler]- ... Name That Flag game is taken down due to complicated restrictions orz.Myst > Aughkasjhgkjashdk Tsu can't drop you off near Pyramid? DX Or.. um... ANYONE ELSE CONVOYING BACK TO PYRAMIDDDD? DX ffffffCelestia + Sky > Aaah, okay. ;___; awww can't pinch you both tomorrow... DX dang.Aki > LOL SURE.raekyun > ... ajksjhkajhajlakssdlkaj 8D Who knows.
Full-time lurker, Part-time binge-poster.

#3 RickyDemon

RickyDemon

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 928 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 12:03 AM

Lynn>> asdkasdajsdlI WANT TO GO AND MEET YOU GUYS TOO. ;A;. I might be able to come if i can persuade them, like pretty please and such, though my parents will go it'sduringexamweekyou'renotallowedtogoout. OTL;;. OOT, but I used to be a Subang Jaya resident, moved to Cheras, KL. OTL;; *shot*DRAG RYUJIN ALONG SO I CAN SAY HI. QAQ *shot*

#4 doublelynn

doublelynn

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 182 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 12:42 AM

(OTL! Sorry Ricky ;_; didn't know you posted just before I posted mine orz)RickyDemon > Try your beeest-- *shot* And I don't think I can drag Ryujin over ;_; She's got class on Saturdays. orzmechakucha > LOLLLL maybe we can hang out at the couches/sofas area. |D And yes! The cakes are nice, and the refillable drinks ah, I could sit there whole day OTLTsu > (GOOD, NOW SHE CANNOT SAY "I DON'T HAVE TRANSPORTTTT D: " ALREADY, now that you can tumpang them or smth. 8D *shot*) And LOLOLOL no wonder. /dies. Btw, I no money to go kara. ;o;;;;;;ATTN: Anyone know any (indoor) empty spaces we can probably sit around and... lepak, and play games/chill out/etc?I only know of this empty space in Cineleisure, Top Floor where the cinema is. Anywhere else?UPDATES AGAIN! Just a list of games we might play (IF WE CAN FIND A BIG. EMPTY. SPACE. For us to lepak. In Cineleisure/IKEA/Ikano/Curve.)- Halloween theme?(and here comes the basic list of games we might play) - Hetalia Trivia \o/- "Name That Flag!"- "Pin the Mustache on Germany" (Like "Pin the Tail on the Donkey", cept it's Germany and the misai. *shot*)- Capture the Flag?- A SPECIAL VERSION OF "HISTORY RE-ENACTMENT" 8DAnd more! Depending on how much time we have left, and after taking each game's duration into consideration. \o/

#5 doublelynn

doublelynn

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 182 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 11:12 PM

MEET-UP WAS A SUCCESS. I HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYED THEMSELVES, THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED AND MAKE EVERYTHING HAPPEN AND ALL ;____; And this Finland's awfully sorry for troubling anyone, if I did, and for allllll the inconveniences we faced while going around E-Curve/Cineleisure. Esp the security guards issue. OTLLLLLI LOVE YOU ALL! THANK YOU! AND SPREAD THE HETALIA LOOOOOOOOOOVE~! \o/PS: TO THE NORDICS WHO MADE IT TODAY, EVEN THE OTHER ICE-KUN (aka Vanilla), I LOVE YOU GUYS TOO!!

Alright! Hey there, everyone!Hetalia Day is just around the corner, and this might be a little too short-noticed, but I'll try my best to put everything together;[spoiler=ABOUT Hetalia, and Hetalia Day!]And what is (Axis Powers) Hetalia? Well, click and read this wiki page~ And WHAT IS HETALIA DAY?- Is on the 24th October 2009- Is also known as United Nations Day!- Supports the "YES LET'S MAKE PEACE, NOT WAR ;_; AND LIVE IN A PEACEFUL WORLD" quote (I obviously made that weird quote up orz). We're in for the humour portrayed by the anthropomorphic characters, the fandom, the long-assed history of each nation, and even the fanservice(?!). "One Happy World" sheds a bright light onto how the fans of Hetalia understands that theme/quote through this particular series. \o/This particular event has been widely known among the Hetalia fans over in the Main Hetalia LiveJournal Community, there's a LOT of small and big gatherings,for and by Hetalia fans in other countries, in planning for this day.PLEASE DO DROP BY THE HETALIA DAY WEBSITE AS WELL; Here!So, why not we hold a Hetalia gathering on our own too? If you ask, "so what's this gathering for?" Well, basically, to just chill out and have fun with Malaysian hetalia fans! :3 Hetalia-style~ (As much as it's an ironic thing to say, no it's not possible to promote World Peace this way >_>... )[/spoiler]OKAY! Here are the (short-listed) details of this particular gathering;Place/Venue:- The Curve/IKANO Power Centre/Cineleisure/IKEAMeet-Up Point Upon Arrival:- IKEA's Food Court @ 11AM~Lunch At:- IKEA's Food Court // Might move to Vivo's (for the pasta D: ), if IKEA's too crowded.**Time: - 11AM TO 5PM (The Meet-Up is around lunch time/for lunch :3)Theme/Dresscode:In Hetalia Cosplay / Casual (Cosplaying is encouraged, but NOT compulsory! Just don't come naked or anything, rofl.)Activities:- Lunch, of course!- Gift Exchange- Small Hetalia Art-Jam/Doodle Board (BRING YOUR WEAPONS, HETALIA FAN-ARTISTS! On a huuuuge piece of paper. : D)- List of Games~* Hetalia Trivia \o/* "Pin the Mustache on Germany" (Like "Pin the Tail on the Donkey", cept it's Germany and the misai. *shot*)* A SPECIAL VERSION OF "HISTORY REENACTMENT" (that even the non-cosplayers can fully take part in, provided you understand Hetalia's main cast well enough ;3)** I would need to do an estimated head count on who'll be confirmed to attend this gathering + a prepared budget limit, RM20~30, if anyone has one (like me orz).PS; I'd like to apologize in advance that it's out of my limit to let every Malaysian fan attend this gathering, and I'm based in Bandar Sunway, hence. ;__;I hope to see some feedbacks/comments/opinions about this. And FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS if you have any. \o/PSS; First post will be UPDATED frequently depending on the flow. But lets cross our fingers and hope it'll go smoothly, ja?Thanks for reading! <3

#6 doublelynn

doublelynn

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 182 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 11:13 PM

List of confirmed attendees \o/[spoiler=Clicky.]1. Lynn (aka doublelynn, aka me.)2. Yinyin3. ShadowDorumon4. MitsyMiso 5. Celestia6. na-nani-ni7. mechakucha8. leecheyenne9. Xan10. tsubasafan11. crazymafiaMyst12. shuro 13. whitetiara14. Roxan15. Nanaz 16. Glalalamour17. h1m3 / Putih18. vanilla_2649419. chomitsu / kichop20. sky_pegasus21. Celestia's friend22. mamoru_sama[/spoiler]And um, Cosplayer List, so you can watch out for any of these people orz[spoiler=Clickclick.]Nordic-Oniichan-Strip!Finland, Sweden, and Iceland - Lynn, Shadow, and shuro (respectively)Casual!Sealand - whitetiaraBelarus - MistyMisoCasual!Russia - TsuCasual!China - XanCasual!Seychelles - leecheyenneCasual!England - chomitsu / kichopCasual!Hong Kong - Roxan(...omglolololol all the casual cosplays XDDDDDD /dies)[/spoiler]

#7 tsubasafan

tsubasafan

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 433 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 11:16 PM

ME! ME! MAMA! I WAN TO GO! I WAN TO GO! 8D!
Posted Image Posted Image

#8 MitsyMiso

MitsyMiso

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 159 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 11:35 PM

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME...........ME /shot
I think this is the most coolest signature in the world MMHMM~Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro Group

#9 doublelynn

doublelynn

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 182 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 11:44 PM

...YOU TWO ARE FAST. 8|||Tsu > AHAHAHHA, okay okay. XD Added!Mitts > Yes, got'cha~! \o/Side note; ANY SUGGESTIONS, PITCH IN, ALRIGHT? \o/

#10 hitokiri_sien

hitokiri_sien

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1182 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 11:46 PM

this is interesting...XDgah..but i can't make it...my collegue is getting married that day....><;;;have fun y'all.....XDbtw..for places to munch, well....they have a number of venues there which is within your budget (RM20 - RM30)Winter Warmers (typical western food...)Starbucks (duh..i think you all know what's that..but they offer power lunch..quite affordable)O brien's (something like Starbucks)Vivo (italian food...PASTA~~~ XD)Paddington Hse of pancakes--duh?(don't la order the RM30 - RM40 punya food..haha), Manhattan Fish Market (err....western style fishies?)Ayem Penyet ( no idea...but friend said it is nice...)Kim Gary (but non halal)....(hk style food)Go over to Ikano, there's Kluang Station....and...if you go over to Ikea...THERE'S MEATBALLS..!!! XD XD

#11 doublelynn

doublelynn

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 182 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 11:57 PM

Hito > LOL, it's okay it's okay! And thanks for the suggestions of the places-to-makan! *___*b The list helped a lot~!AND YAAA IKEAAAAA. 8DDDDD

#12 kikuzakura

kikuzakura

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 656 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 12:33 AM

Sorry...my exam is just around the corner..T.TI'll see you in CF then! ^^
Love the Lord your God, and love others as you love yourself! Together, lets make this world a better place! ^w^GAMP is finally over! Now can finally sleep in peace!!! XXXD THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYBODY!!!! XXD

#13 DeidaraGS

DeidaraGS

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1849 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 01:16 AM

Me as Russia probably~ If I'm free,that is XD
Posted ImageCheck out my cosplay pics at my Devart!http://deidarags.deviantart.com/

#14 RickyDemon

RickyDemon

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 928 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 02:04 AM

OMG I WANT TO GO. ;A; But my exams ends at the 28th~29th. OTL;;Will need to confirm with my parents about this as well. ;A;

#15 Firnheledien

Firnheledien

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 540 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 03:05 AM

I WANT TO GO. But I'm not physically in Malaysia right now. T_TWell, maybe you guys can do a theme?Like Winter Warmers is very English-teahouse while Ikea is well... SU-SAN's house. XDMaybe everyone carry little flags representing their countries? Have fun y'all!

#16 Raven_lady951

Raven_lady951

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2293 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 05:12 AM

I wanna come... but.... it's in Ikeano...
Sorry guys, I can't attend CF this year, have a good time there!

#17 Junnie

Junnie

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 567 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 10:02 AM

Firn >> YES THE FLAG IDEA XXXD I was thinking about that, too XXD I would like to go~~^^ But too bad, exam is around the corner~~ Well, I'll ask my parents about it 1st~~ Later I'll confirm with you all~~^^
Pink is the new black yo >W<

#18 leecheyenne

leecheyenne

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 11:29 AM

I wannna goo ;3;But I live in kuantan...I'll ask my parents about it.

#19 ginger

ginger

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 05:35 PM

er i suggest eating at ikea cafe? cause it makes payment easier, dunno if i want to go yet though..:)!

#20 doublelynn

doublelynn

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 182 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 05:40 PM

kikuzakura > It's alright! o/ DeidaraGS > Awesome~! Just drop a post here anytime if you're confirmed? \o/RickyDemon > PLEASE COOOOOME I WANT TO MEET YOU GUYS. *SHOT* Haha, take your time and persuade them XD *shot again* And good luck in your exams, too! (orz I know it's during a lot of pple's exam period. Only the PMR-takers would be totally free by then >_>;; )Firn > Awww, yea I know. ;_; *d-drags you back from Ireland* Thanks for your support, anyway. >u< The theme's still undecided, but hopefully we can come up with something simple yet interesting \o/ Ikea might just be the place OTL *shot*Raven_Lady951 > Aww, it's okay. D: (By the way, are you a Subang Jaya resident? OAO)Junnie > I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU (and your friend) SINCE ACGC-- ;o; And orz, yea exam period. And it's okaaay, just drop a msg if you can come. \o/leecheyenne > W-wow, Kuantan. O_O;; Sure, and it's alright! \o/ginger > *nods* Most prolly, self-service and all. The only thing we might need to worry is the availability of seats over there. IKEA's food court tends to crowd up easily on weekends orz.

#21 Kumi

Kumi

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 05:46 PM

o-oh man i wanna go...b-but time clashes OTL;;; lol my mom lets me but If i go i only be able to stay for like what? 3 mins 8D;;;;

#22 doublelynn

doublelynn

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 182 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 05:51 PM

Kumi > .... wait, time clash apa? orz And it's okay if you can't come, I can always poke you at CF. : D

#23 Kumi

Kumi

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 05:57 PM

BUT I WANNA COME ;O;...!!!!Err well my graduation day is on that day at 12.30 til 5 HAHAH OTL .thats the clash part XD

#24 doublelynn

doublelynn

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 182 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 06:07 PM

O-ORZZZZ No wonder la askjfhasjkd Iiiit's entirely up to you. D: or just datang for 30 mins rofl. *shot*

#25 Kumi

Kumi

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 06:15 PM

rofffl i will try *u*/ lol OTL;;; prob go home early for grad anyways

#26 Celestia

Celestia

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1293 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 10:19 PM

would luv to come along =D will pull my other Hetalia Fan friends( a whole bunch of them =D) to come along .....i wont be cosplaying though >.<...will confirm with u soon =)
Posted ImagePosted Image

#27 tsubasafan

tsubasafan

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 433 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 11:25 PM

Hito>> I agree on your friend. Penyet is nice.If Penyet, it opens at 12pm and close at 3pm (if not mistaken coz long no go there makan d). The time is really limited. So if wan eat then go hangout somewhere else, that can be added to the choice. But if want to stay there like hours, that place will be cut out 8(I wonder if the huge chess is still there
Posted Image Posted Image

#28 Junnie

Junnie

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 567 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 11:38 PM

Lynn >> YEAH & GACC IS LIKE ON, MARCH OR SOMETHING XXXXD I am so gonna see you & glomp you down XXD Mina-san, I was thinking...Since Halloween is near, why don't we add some Halloween elements in the gathering~~^^?
Pink is the new black yo >W<

#29 leecheyenne

leecheyenne

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 03:22 PM

Junnie >> like,Russia wearing a party hat sitting behind a resiptionist table? 8D /shot

#30 na-nani-ni

na-nani-ni

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 05:07 PM

Wahahahaha >83 i'll be there with Celes \o/ my Switzerland stuff isn't done yet thooo!!! DDDDDDDDD8 I REALLY REALLY WANNA COSPLAAAYYYY D8 *splat*