Photo

Hetalia Day Meet-Up | 24th October 2009!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
177 replies to this topic

Poll: Due to limited time/tight schedule, we shall say... (1 member(s) have cast votes)

Due to limited time/tight schedule, we shall say...

1. YES to Movie - Inglourious Basterds, 11AM screening (2 Hours 30 Mins) (3 votes [15.00%])

Percentage of vote: 15.00%

2. NO to Movie - Stalk Cosplayers, Lurk Around, Have Fun With The Rest (16 votes [80.00%])

Percentage of vote: 80.00%

3. NO to Movie - Sit In A Corner (Requested Option by Xan, but she's kidding) (1 votes [5.00%])

Percentage of vote: 5.00%

Vote

#61 leecheyenne

leecheyenne

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 07:35 AM

My father going down to KL on that day so I can go!Since my China cosplay is not done yet, I shall go there as casual Seychelles!

#62 DeidaraGS

DeidaraGS

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1849 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 11:58 PM

Cant come sadly. D: I have an interview on the 24th >_<
Posted ImageCheck out my cosplay pics at my Devart!http://deidarags.deviantart.com/

#63 na-nani-ni

na-nani-ni

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 04:01 PM

lynn> OKAY 8D *Doesn't know what tentative means though!* ;;;;;

#64 doublelynn

doublelynn

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 182 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 04:07 PM

DeidaraGS > D: aah, I see. ;_; It's okay! Thanks for your support anyway!Ricky > LMAO, "tentative" means unconfirmed. XDbATTN again: Still in search of ANY. BIG. EMPTY. AREA(S) inside/around Cineleisure/IKEA/Curve/Ikano. To lepak/fool around/do the things we do. And also not get chased away by any security guards at the same time. e_e;;If there's no further suggestions or changes, we'll settle with the empty space at one of these places;1) Top floor of Cineleisure, where Cathay (aka the Cinema) is located; If I recall it there's a huge empty area with all the windows, and it faces the front of Cineleisure.2) ... A courtyard outside Cineleisure/The Curve. There's a white fountain in the middle and I only recall a dentist's clinic near that fountain OTLLLLLLLLL
Full-time lurker, Part-time binge-poster.

#65 ficjiurago

ficjiurago

Veteran CFer

• Community Moderator
  • 542 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 06:57 PM

Yes, agree with those two places.

#66 Celestia

Celestia

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1293 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 07:40 PM

lol about the places ......hey i thought of asking you all wheater u guys want to go and see a show while we're there 8DDDD
Posted ImagePosted Image

#67 tsubasafan

tsubasafan

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 433 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 12:12 AM

celestia>> NATIONS UNITE TO WATCH MOVIE! what move what movie~ 8D?lynn>> or even Ikea's food court! 8D cineleisure also got empty space where er...if not mistaken anime tech is there @@ i dun quite remember cineleisure very well d...
Posted Image Posted Image

#68 Celestia

Celestia

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1293 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 07:45 AM

tsubasa>> i dunno ...LOL some nice halloween theme movie kot, theres a really nice one coming up around that time
Posted ImagePosted Image

#69 doublelynn

doublelynn

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 182 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 12:44 PM

Roxan > OTL My friend's car is just a Viva, there's gonna be you, me, the driver and 2 more passengers. D: So we can't exactly fit in a 6th person. |||OTLmamoru > Yooo~ added you to the list~ >_

#70 SugarGal

SugarGal

Ace Attorney

• Members
  • Pip
  • 624 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 09:24 PM

ORZmewannagoORZendyearexamsORZcasualseychellestakenORZORZORZI'll try my best to ask mum? D: If I don't make it, take lots and lots of pictureeeees!!!And Cineleisure has lots of big empty areas, don't they? And it's often empty too, lawl. But then again, the last I went there was in 2007. 8D
Posted Image
Cosplay Plans:
Shimada Minami (Baka to Test to Shokanjuu!)
N (Pokemon Black/White)
Kururugi Suzaku (Code Geass)
Franziska von Karma (Ace Attorney)
Korra (Avatar: Legend of Korra)
: SugarGaL's deviantART : SugarGaL's WorldCosplay :

#71 leecheyenne

leecheyenne

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 04:27 PM

what is history re-enactment? I mean how to play ar?Pin the misai on Germany. SO EPIC. I suddenly thought of pin the flowers on France. lol*kena piak*Y not yet comfirm me one?:C im going to be casual Sey-chan(i might go make a mochimerica plushie and bring there!\o/)My mom says i can go but she very picky about going out with people I dont know.

#72 doublelynn

doublelynn

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 182 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 06:59 PM

UPDATE #1:Hey there everyone! I thought over about the "lets go watch a movie" plan (since Tsu and Celetia brought it up), I PUT UP A POLL FOR A YES OR NO. SO PLEASE VOTE OKAY? Especially those who've confirmed. :3 Decision will be decided when there's a majority in the vote results.ALSO! There's actually a movie called "Inglourious Basterds" that's out on the 22nd Oct, and I think it suits Hetalia refs and all. 8D But I'm not too sure of the rating yet. 4th movie in the list! Do take a look! ... Because I'm such a WW2-Junkie. If you have suggestions for any movie that's suitable for all ages (the most PG-13, because we don't want anyone to get stuck at the ticketing counter for being under-aged orz).OTHERWISE! We can opt to watch "Cloudy With A Chance of Meatball." leecheyenne > Sorry, i've been busy lately with life matters to settle and all XD; Shall update the list soon~! (And do bring MochiAmerica *___*) Btw, the History Reenactment game rules/how-to-play will be revealed on the spot itself ;D So details will be kept a secret till then.

#73 Xan

Xan

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1064 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 07:56 PM

Lynnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn 8DDDDD will you be goin as finfin? 8D /shotI confirm go 8Db i think Maybe myst will be tagging along with me and yeah. |D On a side note, aru 8D
I totally just wasted 3 seconds of your life >D

#74 doublelynn

doublelynn

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 182 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 08:11 PM

Xan > Heard it from Tsu, actually XD YOU BETTER COME *SHOT* And hmm, okay if Myst's confirmed tagging along, do tell me okai? \o/And yep, will be going as a casual!Finland from the latest Nordic strip :3 (if you take a look at the 2nd post's list, you might be surprised by the casual cosplays OTL) AND PLEASE VOTE ON THE POLL : D

#75 Celestia

Celestia

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1293 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 10:27 PM

lynn >>yayy i thought of asking u about watching that show ...but since u thought about it already =DD * goes put a vote* XD "Inglourious Basterds" YAYY 8DDDDDDi feel like cosplaying anybody casual from Hetalia but i dont know who to go as ......i thought of Hong Kong since i have short hair . how short is Hong Kong's hair ah ??
Posted ImagePosted Image

#76 doublelynn

doublelynn

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 182 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 11:25 PM

UPDATE #2:Gift Exchange! - Participation is compulsory for all. >_<- It can be anything! Just... not Russia in a box. Nor Sealand.- The gift must be AT LEAST RM10 in value, to be fair with everyone.- Make sure it's wrapped nicely! - Gifts will be compiled, and random slots will be drawn by each person, and dundundunnnn.Update #3:- Movie screening is MOST PROBABLY in the early afternoon -> Followed by lunch (at IKEA/where..ever.. OTL wtf la weekend crowd go dai) -> Followed by the remaining activities.Celestia > The rating's still unannounced yet, so I'll double-check on the 22nd Oct; By any chance it's only for 18 years+ viewers, I'm afraid we might have to forfeit watching that. ;_; (And I couldn't remember what was the audience rating for "Valkyrie" back then! orz)PS; Go google "Hetalia Hong Kong" images~? : D?

#77 Xan

Xan

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1064 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 11:43 PM

LOLOLOL XDDDDDD Okai. AND WOOOOT CASUAL COSPLAYS FTW XDD And Belarus ? |D I'm so gonna enjoy that day. LMAO /shotI will go 8D Unless something important comes up last min. orz

#78 tsubasafan

tsubasafan

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 433 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 01:05 AM

lynn>> I know you want me in the box 8)xan>> if only you're lithuaniaB-B-B-B-BELARUS!?about the movie, I VOTE FOR SURROGATES! ITS PG13 and dun tell me you guys are not 13 and above...*gives russia's smile*

#79 Roxan

Roxan

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 278 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 01:17 AM

Lynn>> the gift exchange sounds like fun XD. i'm so gonna try to make it that day!ahh, someone wanted to go as casual hong kong already, i hope i get my wig soon so i can go as casual italy .

#80 Firnheledien

Firnheledien

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 540 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 02:49 AM

OMGGGGGGG those activities sound so amazing!!!!I demand a similar event in December after CF/during photoshoots/just a casual outing! T_Tb

#81 Xan

Xan

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1064 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 03:45 PM

Finfinfinfinfinfin~~~~ Uh...Uh...Myst can go 8D;;;But anyone gonna go to sunway area ? Cause she wants to tumpang till there ;;;;;;;;

#82 whitetiara

whitetiara

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 128 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 07:10 PM

Meh, I don't think you want to go around in full cosplay in that hot weather and in a middle of a place filled with fickled minded people about cosplaying, y/y?Even wearing a wig will get eyes. /gilaI'll be there for sure, but I don't know if I'm watching the movie e_e Well, at least I'll try to join the lunch and activities!Woot, present hunting time, bby. XD (There goes my moolah.)

#83 doublelynn

doublelynn

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 182 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 07:31 PM

Tsu > ... Russia in a Dambolis. LOLOLOLOL. Shall consider Surrogates if everything else fails. \o/ *shot*Roxan > Romano? XD And sure sure, you all have a weekend to find a nice gift~ \o/ Even if you're gonna give 3 boxes.Firn > Awwww ;_;! I wish I could organize another one but, orz I'll be pretty busy in December I think. D: But lets cross fingers and hope someone else would do it~ >A LOLOL, okai \o/ Noted!Aki > So true. D: LOL And sure sure, join the lunch~ Everyone's weekend assignment: Look for a gift this weekend. ATTN: I'll make another announcement a few days before the 24th to see who's gathering at Sunway Pyramid (cuz I have an unconfirmed driver 8|||| otherwise well shall convoy and take the bus! *shot*) But note that if anyone's following me, we'll have to depart slightly earlier (because I have to make preparations and all OTLLLLL) ;_; Sorry for the inconveniences!

#84 Celestia

Celestia

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1293 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 09:12 PM

lynnn>>>>> no !!!! my hair longer than Hong Kong .....DDDDD8 how !!!/???i can go as photographer though.......but HONG KONG !!!! *dies* i know 8DDD * goes snip hair* MUAHHAHAHAHA any put me as tentative hong kong casual i'll shall go cut my hair
Posted ImagePosted Image

#85 shuro

shuro

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 09:26 PM

Will be skipping the movie as well, so that I can sleep in hurhur.Sealandddddd what time will you be reaching? Gimme an estimate so I know what time to wake up.And I so suck at buying gifts. let's hope you get mine

#86 aislereverie

aislereverie

hobo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 929 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 09:31 PM

im going but but.. i wanna cosplay too. i has no hetalia wig *stabbed.*

#87 whitetiara

whitetiara

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 128 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 10:41 PM

I'll arrive around. Uh. 2+? XDDepends on the time of the movie that they are watching and the other program I'm going to : D

#88 SugarGal

SugarGal

Ace Attorney

• Members
  • Pip
  • 624 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 10:27 PM

Nu events for me till the end of my exams, which is the end of this month. =[Have fun guys! I'll be uh, celebrating from home! ;__;
Posted Image
Cosplay Plans:
Shimada Minami (Baka to Test to Shokanjuu!)
N (Pokemon Black/White)
Kururugi Suzaku (Code Geass)
Franziska von Karma (Ace Attorney)
Korra (Avatar: Legend of Korra)
: SugarGaL's deviantART : SugarGaL's WorldCosplay :

#89 glalalamour

glalalamour

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 12:23 AM

*registered on the forum just to reply to this post*Providing I have Nanas and/ or transport, I'll be there. <3

#90 tsubasafan

tsubasafan

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 433 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 10:49 PM

I WAN LURK! AND STALK! 8D its better since we will have more time to do the games and what not 8D what more better way to interact than watching movies. plus rm11 for movies is a BIG NO NO for me since i'm broke.