Photo

Hetalia Day Meet-Up | 24th October 2009!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
177 replies to this topic

Poll: Due to limited time/tight schedule, we shall say... (1 member(s) have cast votes)

Due to limited time/tight schedule, we shall say...

1. YES to Movie - Inglourious Basterds, 11AM screening (2 Hours 30 Mins) (3 votes [15.00%])

Percentage of vote: 15.00%

2. NO to Movie - Stalk Cosplayers, Lurk Around, Have Fun With The Rest (16 votes [80.00%])

Percentage of vote: 80.00%

3. NO to Movie - Sit In A Corner (Requested Option by Xan, but she's kidding) (1 votes [5.00%])

Percentage of vote: 5.00%

Vote

#151 doublelynn

doublelynn

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 182 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 09:27 PM

TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED THIS MEET-UP TODAY; THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH FOR SUPPORTING THIS MEET-UP AND MAKING IT POSSIBLE IN EVERY FUN WAYS. ;_; <333333 Even though we had a bit of um, difficulties regarding stubborn SECURITY GUARDS >_> and um, moving around the place which made us look like Nomads. orzzzzz I'm so sorry for all the trouble! T_T/ BUT REALLY, GUYS, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!rae > SO EPIC THAT I GOT TO MEET YA. : DDDDDD SERIOUSLY. XD Should fangirl abt hetalia pairs with you next time. *shot* And fffff, Nordic spanking by Denmark.. orz;;;Marr > YOU BODOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OMFGGGGGGGG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH YOU ALL PAKAT AND PLANNED IT SO WELL WTFHHHH ;___; BUT ANYWAY, I LOVE YOU FOR COMING OVER THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY DAY OMFG. ;___; *MAN-HUGS* *shot*AND YOU BETTER COME TO CF OR ELSE AAAAAAAA I'll rect exactly like how I did today when I saw you. orzXan > YOU ALSO. Okay la you FFK us halfway and for a sec I was worried that we lost you or something OTL;;; BUT THANKS FOR COMING AND YEAAAA. ;_;mamoru > THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR COMING AS THE PHOTOG T_T! can't wait to see the pics! \o/Roxan > Glad that you reached home safely! (Seeing how... Nanaz drove the car, please forgive her and for every weird thing she did. DDDD8)
Full-time lurker, Part-time binge-poster.

#152 raekyun

raekyun

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 08:43 PM

Omg. You guuysss.xD;;And Marr~ nice Nordic spanking. Although Shadow conquered your arse in the end.xD

#153 Roxan

Roxan

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 278 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 09:00 PM

Thank guys, i had so much fun today XD. hope to see you guys again and do art jam again. lol missing u guys already :lol:

#154 raekyun

raekyun

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 09:10 PM

D'aww you. ; v;

#155 iMarr

iMarr

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 319 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 09:14 PM

.... I conquered everyone's ass in the end. ;D (Especially Fin's. 83274187348 times of spankage. Awesome stuff.)We need to do something like this again on whatever awesome series we latch onto next year. D: Now I can't wait to see you guys again in CF.If I come.... y_y
Posted ImageSooo... SPM over.It's boring.

#156 iMarr

iMarr

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 319 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 10:04 PM

@Lynnu: YAY I GOT CAPS LOCK 'BODOH' LABEL \o/Alaaaa. XD Jangan marah marah wo. Not good for blood pressure.Um. I'LL TRY. I mean like what to do... Nanti the costume go to waste t_t

#157 aislereverie

aislereverie

hobo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 929 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 10:13 PM

today is osmget to meet some epic pplsWE R THA NOMADS. WE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-ve.thx lynn for organizing 8D>>marr : LOL MARR RUSSIA LOLOLLOLOOL

#158 Celestia

Celestia

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1293 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 10:34 PM

TODAY WAS AWESOME EVERYBODY XDDDDD LO(LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLWE HAD SO MUCH FUN !!!! NICE MEETING U GUYS =DDD would luv to meet u all again =D marr>> LOL awesome pic =Dand to it all SANKYUU U LYNN!!!!!roxan>>OMG NICE MEETING U XDDDDD i should stick around u more often XDDD
Posted ImagePosted Image

#159 ficjiurago

ficjiurago

Veteran CFer

• Community Moderator
  • 542 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 10:38 PM

Indeed. It was a fun gathering.Nice meeting you guys...Who was raekyun and iMarr there?

#160 iMarr

iMarr

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 319 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 10:40 PM

I was denaho/denmark/freaky guy with high girly voice in blond spike-ass hair. o.o I think. Who were you who were you 8D;;;; I'm not that acquainted with the CF community these days ;w; Sorry. OTL.

#161 Celestia

Celestia

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1293 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 10:40 PM

Mecha>> i didn't see u did i ?? who were you again ? srry XD wuz like WHOOOS here and WHOOOS there
Posted ImagePosted Image

#162 mamoru_sama

mamoru_sama

Lifeless CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5021 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 10:43 PM

he the guys with blue shirt with have flag at chest area~
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImageMode:Blur~too much thing @_@Yahoo:ONMSN:ON

#163 Roxan

Roxan

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 278 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 10:46 PM

Lynn>> lol!! her driving was epic. i wanted too ask if we can do it again!!. u guys are so funny,laugh till my stomach hurts XD i don't mind hanging out again :)Celestia>> same here!!! yes!! come CF and we can stick around together.!!! XD XDRae>> yeah well, u guys are fun who wouldn't miss u CF hurry up and comeeeeeeee!!!

#164 Celestia

Celestia

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1293 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 10:47 PM

bwahh!!! REALLY e___________e tak notice langsung .......wait is he the one who i got the gift from o.0
Posted ImagePosted Image

#165 ficjiurago

ficjiurago

Veteran CFer

• Community Moderator
  • 542 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 10:47 PM

@Celestia: I'm so sad...Yeap took my gift.@iMarr: Were you the guy who were close to seychelles?@mamoru: where did you guys went after the talk?

#166 Celestia

Celestia

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1293 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 10:48 PM

Roxan>> ADDD MEEE e________________e ......... *tackle glomps* at first u were so quiet....sitting at one corner ......diam jeh XD
Posted ImagePosted Image

#167 Celestia

Celestia

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1293 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 10:50 PM

Mecha >> SRRY!!!! >.< so very srry .... u saw me kan running here and there ..... u were really quiet ........should mix around more. THX FOR THE GIFT Mech , i LURV it ^^
Posted ImagePosted Image

#168 ficjiurago

ficjiurago

Veteran CFer

• Community Moderator
  • 542 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 10:52 PM

@Celestia: I was quite tired...Guys, if you want to talk more about it, i suggest make a new thread under chit-chat section or something else.

#169 Celestia

Celestia

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1293 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 10:54 PM

mech>>ok lol ^^ i think we are like spamming to much ......OTL XDDD
Posted ImagePosted Image

#170 Roxan

Roxan

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 278 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 10:54 PM

Celestia>> lol ok, don't worry i'm adding everyone who wrote on my paper on FB XD. eh i was? i thought i was showing my retarded side to u guys 8D

#171 Xan

Xan

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1064 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 11:04 PM

LMFAO YES I FFK FTW XDDDD What to dooo. We awesome xDSo we.....WENT TO TOILET! AND THEN SAW A MAGICAL DOOR AND OPENED IT AND ENTERED THIS (INSERT NAME ) LAND. AND THEN WE GOT LOST IN IT. AND YEAH WE ONLY FOUND OUT WAY OUT LIKE LATER LATER DDD88 /shotNo la, we bailed xD Me and my friends felt like we had a barrier like dividing us. XD We're from Venus and you guys are like from Earth or something. :lol: Though we saw you coming down from Daiso and walking to Cineleisure. We were in FOS at that time xD And we followed behind you guys ROFL 8DbBut yeah, I had fun 8Db
I totally just wasted 3 seconds of your life >D

#172 iMarr

iMarr

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 319 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 12:08 AM

Anyway, conceding with Mecha's wishes, I'mma stop talking about it after this one little post.LOLOL I was joking. I wasn't the guy - I was the girl dressed up in spiky blond hair being crazy, with the striped hoodie for 99% of the time. : DNice meeting you, though! Really quiet. :] I saw you grin once je. Like masa I made a crack about Doitsu having a freaky moustache disease on his face.@Xan: You hebat. XD@Everyone Else: You guys also hebat. Now I wanna sleep. XD

#173 ShadowDorumon

ShadowDorumon

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 86 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 12:15 AM

HIIIIIII EVERYONEEE 8DDD kfhkfhk It was awesome meeting you all. I had an awesome time with you guys Q__Q Thanks so much Lynn for organising this! 8DAnd I hope everyone enjoyed Prussia's hijacking KESESESE *shot* I'M WAITING FOR PICS, PEOPLE 8D
DA

#174 whitetiara

whitetiara

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 128 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 12:23 AM

I'm sorry I lied Lynn. I'm sorry you couldn't meet your love child with Su-san but at least we have 5 of us today. \o\It was fun, though. nice to meet you all.CF CF CF CF. /o/P/s: I've uploaded photos @ FB, but I restricted the photos to Friends only due to certain circumstances. Do add me @ FB if you wish to see them @ Aki Ara : D Or you can ask someone who already added me as a friend to send the photos if you're too lazy to add me lol. ♥ And oh, most of them are Nordics photos hahah D: CIAO

#175 leecheyenne

leecheyenne

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 08:31 PM

AHHH!!!! I HAD SUCH EPIC FUN AT THE GATHERING!!!!TQTQTQTQQTQ LYNN for organizing this event!Sorry for being the incredebly OOC Seychelles D: and bringing FAIL Mochimerica along with melike, omigosh! Who was my (fail)Poland buddy?D:Also all the pics are in my fb. later I go post the good ones in da.

#176 Celestia

Celestia

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1293 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 09:25 PM

leeche>> lol i thought u were some how cute ....and wat about the dancing germany photo i thought u were going to change it kan??
Posted ImagePosted Image

#177 leecheyenne

leecheyenne

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 02:05 PM

Celestia>> Oh really you think I was cute? Thank you!(i was so hidious lololol) I dunno what to replace the dancing Germany.So much fun!!!! Im already missing you guys like crazy!Su-san take care of your son...in a box. and use the RM10 wisely.

#178 ficjiurago

ficjiurago

Veteran CFer

• Community Moderator
  • 542 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 06:27 PM

Ok guys cool down.Locking this thread to prevent anymore spamming.