Photo

Creative Jobs for all (Fultime and Freelance)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 meetxj9

meetxj9

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 04:26 AM

Grettings all,I have return for another round of hiring freelance 2d animators for Flash, my last visit brought me 5 animators that worked on the last project and now is enjoying the fruits of their labour. Last project is almost finish and we are readying up fotr the next.This time i am looking for a few more candidates to work on another project coming later this year or early next year, interested candidates should apply and begin self training ASAP. Here is how it goes, when you apply i will ask for a personal interview or review sent material to see if the candidate is up to standard. There are some restrictions-Candidates must--not be a college student that is still studying.-be fluent in flash and and basic knowledge of 2d animation.-fluent in english or bahasa-be disicipline (no slackers, freelance is a pro job)-have a wacom tablet.-have MSN contact for good comunication.As said this is a freelance job, so people who wants to save petrol will find this a good opputunity to work from home. When sending your animation samples, please submit ANIMATION samples, not artwork!!! Before commiting to this please be aware that anybody who wants to be invovle in this project MUST stay till the end, no jumping ship. The money is good and your patiance and effort will be rewarded.Payment is payed depending on your effort, so the more you do the better your pay (its fair). Your payment will be given on a bi-weekly basis. Anyone interested should apply, its not everyday a company would rather hire freelancers then fulltime workers. Here are my contacts, Brian- 012-3091360email- meetxj9@gmailMsn- meet_xj9@hotmail.comHave a good working day~

#2 meetxj9

meetxj9

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 04:28 AM

Hi,Im back again for a recruitment session, this time i am looking for Graphic/illustrator candidate. As always, the jobs i provide will either be fulltime or freelance. I have attained quite a number of jobs from companies across Malaysia and some oversea ones. My clients and i need proper guys or gals to work on our stuff. As ussual the companies name will not be given until you are a confirm candidate for the job to avoid others stealing your spotlight. Pay will discussedupon confirmation. Interested candidates MUST have the following:-1) You must have experiance working in this feild before.2) Is not a student and not studying st the moment.3) Must be confident about your work and enjoy speaking your mind.4) Be professional about it. Don't be a drama queen or king. 5) Must be fluent in Photoshop/Illustrator.In recent months i have aquired alot of talents to work on the project. Each earning a very good sum and enjoying their hard earn money. The last guy i had earned 5 digits in a month from his house.(no kidding) If you have all the requirements on top do send your portfolio or contact me at:-Name:- BrianEmail:- meetxj9@gmail.comHP:- 012-3091360Thanks and have a good working day.

#3 meetxj9

meetxj9

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 04:30 AM

Hi, me again~ This time i got a job for a Web designer, as ussual its either fulltime or freelance. You are required to create/design a website for the client. Experiance candidates is most welcome to bid for this job. The company i got this from is newly set up so they require someone to work on their site. Salary will be discussed upon choosing a candidate, As ussual company name will NOT be given to anybody besides the chosen candidate to avoid others stealing his job. The number of pages have yet to be given but further details will be discussed with the client once everything is ready.Before that you must have these requirements:-1) Must not be studying at the moment.2) Must have experiance designing a webpage before.3) Don't be a drama queen or king. Be professional about it.4) Be confident and speak your mind.5) Fluent in Dreamweaver.If you have the following above, please send your portfolio and contact me at:-Name:-BrianEmail- meetxj9@gmail.comHP:- 012-3091360Thanks and have a good working day.

#4 meetxj9

meetxj9

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 04:31 AM

Hi,This time i am looking for a storyboader to help out on the pre-production of numerous shows, all of which are pretty good. As always this is a freelance job, so you will be working from home most of the time. Constant communication on MSN needs to be established to better guide the storyboarder. Right now i have companies coming to me for talented guys who are willing to have a go at this, but before you submit your applications or resume you must have the following:-1) Has advance knowledge of drawing.2) Must not be studying at the moment.3) Must have worked on a storyboard job before.If you have all of that on top your welcome to submit and bid for the job, there are a few openings so you gys wil have alot of chances. Salary will be based on your skill and quality. You will be paid Per storyboard episode or segment. Contacts are here:-Name: BrianEmail: meetxj9@gmail.comHP: 012-3091360Thanks

#5 Key

Key

Senior CFer

• Community Moderator
  • 458 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 04:33 AM

Topic moved. You might wanna consider to merge with the other 3 topics, since it's from the same company(?), rather than posting 4 threads in a row.Edit: 3 topics have been merged into 1 thread.
Posted Image
Also known as KeyEternal
Ask me if you dunno any html-ing/css. I'm free to help ^^