Photo

How to draw

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 aka

aka

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 06:25 PM

Hi, I'm currently stuck with a drawing. I wanted to draw cracked tiles...you can check the Black Rock Shooter figure at GSC...somthing like that.Does anyone has any tips or web tutorials on this?Thanks

#2 dante3

dante3

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 11:33 PM

u want to about photoshop software? then, go buy a tutorial book in MPH bookstore or popular bookstore.

#3 dante3

dante3

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 11:48 AM

I do it with wacom and adobe photoshop 7.0 or higher1.Create new layer, rename it to "pattern1"2.Use "Rectangular Marque Tool", drag a square3.USe "Paint Bucket Tool", with settings ontop of the screen, Fill: Pattern. Pattern: Optical CheckerBoard4.CTRL+D to deselect Marque5.Edit > Transform > Perspective. Change the shape, then press "Enter".6.Use "Eraser Tool" Opacity:100%, Flow 100% and rub off some parts and corners7.On the bottom right is your Layers window/panel, look for the word "Lock" with 4 icons, click on 1st icon "Lock Transparent pixels"8.Use Brush Tool with "Dry Brush Tip Light Flow" Opacity 40%, Flow 10%. and start coloring to make it look dusty with a brown color9.Create new layer underneath "pattern1" layer10. Use Brush Tool and start coloring the bottom parts of the wall.To create a new custom checkboard pattern, click herehttp://www.hongkiat.... ... photoshop/Hope this helps ^^GAMBATEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

#4 raone

raone

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 03:41 PM

The best painting tools are playing an important part in the manufacturing of best painting.

#5 monitsams

monitsams

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 01:48 PM

Drawing is one king of hobby for people which give them entertainment as well they can make their career in this field. there are some best tips for drawing such as make smooth gradients when shading, do not make all highlights white, keep an object's edges sharp and polished and be careful with hard pencils.