Photo

Hajimete no Aku (I burst my guts laughing)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 hreaper

hreaper

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 454 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 10:15 AM

Posted ImageOk, this manga started on Weekly Shonen Sunday early this year and I've just found out about it recently.Manga Helpers summary:

In the spring of Kyoko's first year in high school, Eiko, a girl like a sister to her, returns with her younger brother, Jiro.The return isn't that big of a deal, but Jiro (self-proclaimed super mad scientist) has it in his head that he wants to operate on Kyoko! And, what's even more, the two of them are actually high ranking members of an evil organization on the run from the heroes of justice!As if high school didn't have enough problems already, now she has to deal with these two living with her.

It's really a very fun read. It's a comedy manga but very fresh. I had to stop reading a few times when or else I would attract attention from other people with my constant giggling (didn't help that I had this wide grin stuck on my face :D ).[spoiler=I have one thing to say about one of the characters though]Basket Eiko onee-chan. :D[/spoiler]
Death once had a near-Chuck-Norris experience.hreaper@Blogspot - Real War Machine Suit

#2 sidg06

sidg06

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 09:34 PM

Agree 100% with you. Hajimete no Akuno is a good comedy high school drama that has a good foundation of story that incorporate all manga element in it. It's all jam pack in this manga and you don't feel that the idea crowded in.I really like how Akuno tried to go with normal civillian life and his cute *damn* reaction on everything with Kyoko blushed face toward him. Plus the schemer NEET sister of his is god damn lazy koala dude! What with the pole !