Photo

Obvious Fail. MOD PLEASE CLOSE

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you think this is a good idea and will you attend if we decide to do it? (1 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you think this is a good idea and will you attend if we decide to do it?

1. Hai(yes), and I would attend! (1 votes [14.29%])

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

2. Iie(no), it's a horrible idea, I wouldn't attend. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Hai, but I might not attend(what if it turns out to be an epic fail/I don't think I can) (0 votes [0.00%])

4. Iie, but I might attend to laugh in the faces of all the bakas that are into this! (3 votes [42.86%])

Percentage of vote: 42.86%

5. HAI HAI(yes yes)!! MOCHIRON(of course)!!!!! (1 votes [14.29%])

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

6. URUSAI(shut up)! (0 votes [0.00%])

7. Shiri masen(I dunno). (2 votes [28.57%])

Percentage of vote: 28.57%

8. I just follow the crowd. (0 votes [0.00%])

9. HM *_* (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote

#1 Rayray0211

Rayray0211

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1416 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 05:22 PM

well...i dunno whether this is good idea onot...but this 1....

Then we "tour" around KL for the day.

this kinda sound wrong...
Finding my Tokito-neko...have anybody see him wandered around??Team Himitsu~~XD~BANZAI~~~~Posted ImagePosted Image>cosplay<>deviantArt<>blogspot<

#2 twiler

twiler

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 138 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 09:04 PM

>Rayray Haha, thats why im asking for ops. It would be fun tho xD Ohhh nooo, dont get me the wrong way. I mean, we might go around KL doing it. Venue cant be 100% confirmed tho. Cos this thing itself isnt confirmed! Try watching the videos i gave in the spoilers.
Posted Image

#3 twiler

twiler

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 138 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 02:28 AM

Domo to yoroshiku onegai shimasu, mina-san! Ore wa はな-chan/Twiler! :DHello and pleased to meet you, everyone! I'm Hana/Twiler.Note, this is more for people in the Kuala Lumpur area, Malaysia. But you can all join if you have the transport here!Hey there everyone! Forgive me for being a newbie, and probably a major noob as well. But, I just felt like I HAD to post this. I know, this has nothing to do with anime/manga, but it does have something to do with cosplay! I've been watching a few MJ dance tributes(links below in spoilers), which are AWESOME. So I thought, why not if we do it as well, dressed as Jackson-sama himself! Random gathering, no need for pro dancers(but np if you are!). We'll practice somewhere all together for about 2 hours. Then we "tour" around KL for the day. We'll dance to songs like Beat It and Thriller. That would be fun, and a great way for all cosplayers to connect :D No, I'm not a cosplayer(yet!), but maybe this'll count? Sorta? I dunno! Haha. So anyway, leave a reply and vote on the poll! For reading this, domo arigatou! *glomps everyone willing to accept glomps*Theme: Malaysia Is Not Out Of The LoopMeaning: We're aware of what a legend MJ is! And we wanna show our appreciation for him!*UPDATE* For those who think that this is just copying offa the tributes done all over the world, it's not. We're just answering the call of the Swedish dance troupe, BOUNCE. Like the one in Montreal did. If this was copying, so have all those other troupes we know are awesome. And don't think all "we're Malaysian, we'll look like wannabes" or any dumb stuff like that. I say, Malaysia deserves some recognition! Don't you think so as well?

Reply to me:http://twitter.com/hanaalisa

[spoiler=][/spoiler][spoiler=][/spoiler][spoiler=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-G5c2qxwlY[/spoiler][spoiler=]PS, the reason why there are so many options in the poll is so I can see how good this idea just may be[/spoiler]
Posted Image

#4 the VerSION

the VerSION

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 210 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 10:38 PM

I love Michael Jackson..I really love MJ in "Do You Remember" dress...soo woow egyptian X3 perfect to pose in Sunway Pyramid since it's egypt!! XDD ahahahaI cant answer the question above though...but I really love to try though.......if it is alright ~w~
Posted Image

#5 twiler

twiler

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 138 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 02:04 AM

@the VerSion Glad you think so! Haha. But man, apparently, someone else already thought of this. He/she is doing it in Shah Alam or something. So I suppose, this would be an epic fail. Unless, there are at least 70 people out there willing to do it with us! Thanks for viewing my post :P
Posted Image